KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

13urnzz wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Post on topic or kindly ignore this thread.

Thanks!
and what is the topic? the title says " The BF2s girl-problems thread" like the members are having some kind of hassle with half the population that hasn't hit puberty yet.

fuck sake, if someone posts in this thread about some alleged 'problem' that a girl is giving them, do everyone a favor and ban the fucker outright.
read the last few posts in this thread to get an idea of offtopic posts.  I really don't want to go through and delete posts/AWM everyone...I'd much rather post a reminder to stay on topic.

Some members "are having some kind of hassle with half the population".  It's an LoL thread, but you can chuckle softly to yourself without posting how stupid people are or other nonsense. 

Sometimes it's hard to remember that some people don't have the experience or wisdom that others here do in regards to females.  And let's face it - females can be a pretty hard nut to crack, especially when all you're trying to do is get them to help you crack that nut.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State
I'm pretty sure sh1fty's question would be answered if he had sex education at a public school
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Jaekus wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Asking a girl out is no big deal, if you make it seem normal. If you unload all these feel gs onto her and then ask her out, yeah it's weird. If you just say "hey I think you're cool, let's go out for <whatever> sometime" it's not weird, and if she says no just be cool about it and talk about something else.
Who said anything about unloading feelings?
It was more a statement to the forum in general (well, the kids in this thread really). Your post simply gave me context.
Icwutudidthar.

FEOS no likey feelings.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

FEOS wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Who said anything about unloading feelings?
It was more a statement to the forum in general (well, the kids in this thread really). Your post simply gave me context.
Icwutudidthar.

FEOS no likey feelings.
wat r feelings?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

why is this thread open? is bf2s overwhelmingly gay?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5913|...

I have girl problems.  You guys don't EVEN know.

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

tuckergustav wrote:

you can solve ur girl problems.

the majority can't

/thread.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
LoL I love this thread
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6311

hiow i put cndom on???
CC-Marley
+407|6828
got to chew it first
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
how is babby formed

how girl get pragnent
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Adams_BJ
can 2 people catch an STD by having premarital sex, even if neither have an STD?

e:

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2011-09-08 22:39:16)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Abstinence only sex education is like that. I remember in high school when we had ours the lady who they hired used Kurt Cobain's and Jimi Hendrix's death's as examples of what a sex filled life will lead to.
Adams_BJ
I dont get programs like that, same with drugs. My parents always taught me how to have safe sex, how to be safe around drugs etc etc. They didn't go and say they would disown me if I did anything like that, they realised that as a teenager I have a high likelihood of experimenting, and they wanted me to do it in the best educated manner possible.

I've never touched drugs, but ive had a lot of sex, and im not going to hell, and my dick isnt falling off.
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
My school taught abstinence only. I just told the teacher I already failed it
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Reciprocity wrote:

Pro-abstinence all the way
HOLY SHIT THATS SO TRUE.

one of my chick friends who didn't had sex till like 3 weeks ago (shes 21), told me she did everything cept for anything with cock insertion. im like lulz.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada

tuckergustav wrote:

Best comment in thread.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such

Macbeth wrote:

Abstinence only sex education is like that. I remember in high school when we had ours the lady who they hired used Kurt Cobain's and Jimi Hendrix's death's as examples of what a sex filled life will lead to.
If I'm going to die young I hope I go out like Hendrix.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

Macbeth wrote:

Dammit my life would have been pretty awesome if I'd had that lesson as a kid.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

No mention of Hugh Heffner then?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
andros
Banned
+256|4712|HK Chitral, Pakistan

Adams_BJ wrote:

I dont get programs like that, same with drugs. My parents always taught me how to have safe sex, how to be safe around drugs etc etc. They didn't go and say they would disown me if I did anything like that, they realised that as a teenager I have a high likelihood of experimenting, and they wanted me to do it in the best educated manner possible.

I've never touched drugs, but ive had a lot of sex, and im not going to hell, and my dick isnt falling off.
never drank or taken any sort of pharmaceutical?

noice.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
here's a girl problem: they exist
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

here's a girl problem: they exist