presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6115|Places 'n such
Yeah, fuck it almost certainly came off as creepy. Removed the friend request and if I bump into her again I'll just go for the number or ask if she wants to get a coffee.
It was just one of those "I'm drunk, this is a fantastic idea" sort of moments that has undoubtedly backfired.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6777|Little Bentcock

presidentsheep wrote:

Yeah, fuck it almost certainly came off as creepy. Removed the friend request and if I bump into her again I'll just go for the number or ask if she wants to get a coffee.
It was just one of those "I'm drunk, this is a fantastic idea" sort of moments that has undoubtedly backfired.
Its not creepy. Its just a new technology for a new generation I guess.

When people first started asking for numbers did all the older people laugh at them and say "Just ask her out on a date then take her back to your house to marry her"? Probably. If this is how you feel comfortable then do it. Fuck what other people think.

I've met some pretty people through facebook after meeting them once or twice and grabbing their name.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6115|Places 'n such
Reassuring but most people do tend to check theirs daily. Feels a bit like leaving your hand out for a handshake that isn't coming.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6777|Little Bentcock

presidentsheep wrote:

Reassuring but most people do tend to check theirs daily. Feels a bit like leaving your hand out for a handshake that isn't coming.
Just leave it there >.>
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5943|Catherine Black

presidentsheep wrote:

Well done bro

She saw the friend request, thought either "who the fuck is this guy" or "hmm, that guy from ######, bit forward he's added me.. I'll think about it"

and now you've gone and deleted the request, she's all "well, er, okay, he's obviously fretting over this like a little girl"

which you are.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5413|foggy bottom
this thread is the source to a lot of your guy's girl problems
Tu Stultus Es
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6839|United States of America

eleven bravo wrote:

this thread is the source to a lot of your guy's girl problems
This is true. You needn't run back here for post-game analysis after every conversation you have with a girl. Look who you're talking to, as well. I wouldn't come to you lot for advice.

Still <3 you guys though
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
errr who are you again
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
oh yeah that's right i forgot... a mack daddy

NAAAAAAT
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6839|United States of America
Never claimed to be, cause that would be a falsehood. However, I have meaningful relationships and female friends, so that's a plus.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6813|BC, Canada
Thread does contain a lot of over analyzing though.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6115|Places 'n such
Christ you people get riled up about meaningless shit. I came here for an outside perspective on something, essentially I don't give two shits about this girl, i've talked to her twice but would quite like to mash my genitals into hers until i'm happy, hence me asking for some opinions.
Facebook is one of those odd mediums for communication which can come off either fine or not, like uzique pointed out there's those with few friends that use it for just communication in a group or those with a thousand that add randomers.
I've got some pretty sound advice from a few people for this situation and went with the option that made most sense to me, no loss if I never see her again.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6804
Broke up with girlfriend. Apparently I cheated on her. Shitty shitty situation.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5512|London, England
Sounds like a shitty shitty situation of your own creation there holmes
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6652

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

apparently? if i'm too drunk to remember, i ain't getting it up anyways.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13urnzz wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

apparently? if i'm too drunk to remember, i ain't getting it up anyways.
shhhhhhh, you're supposed to pretend that it never happens and that you become and even bigger stud when drunk.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
yeah reallly.. come on teddy, give us the details
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6804
New girl was french. How could I possibly let that opportunity pass? I did it because my girlfriend was messing me about/taking out her insecurities on me. Advice to all- all girls are manipulative bitches.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Drink, sir, is a great provoker of three things . . . nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance.
William Shakespeare
Macbeth 2. 3
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

New girl was french. How could I possibly let that opportunity pass? I did it because my girlfriend was messing me about/taking out her insecurities on me. Advice to all- all girls are manipulative bitches.
So your now ex-gf manipulated you into having sex with a french girl so she could break up with you? That's a brilliant lass!
-Frederick Bastiat
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6804

Jay wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

So your now ex-gf manipulated you into having sex with a french girl so she could break up with you? That's a brilliant lass!
Don't give her the satisfaction of being so clever!

It was a messy break-up. More advice guys. If you know your girlfriend is breaking up with you don't go out and sleep with a french girl with an amazing body because they'll simply use it as ammunition to make you look like the asshole. I love growing up, the life lessons are sooooo fun!

I said...'you and I both know you were going to break up with me.'
She said...'you still shouldn't have cheated on me, we were still together.'
I said...' but you knew we were going to break up'
She said...' you can't do that'
I said...'giveeee a shiiiit'

We haven't spoken since and I ended my university career with one last final bang (literally).
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6115|Places 'n such
never fuck a french chick.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6804
opens pandora's box.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6726

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

More advice guys...
thank fuck for that
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6115|Places 'n such
Last ex was french, lot of issues there... Spent most of her time fucking guys at parties.
Friend left his girlfriend of two years for some french uni student, then got back with the first girlfriend and the french one tried playing in traffic and doing some crazy shit to get his attention.

Never met a sane french woman.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard