Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6894|Toronto | Canada

make sure you put the condom on the right way.  it doesnt unfold properly if you do it backwards

glad i could help
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6667|Gold Coast

HaiBai wrote:

omg BF2S HELP I HAVE GIRL PROBLEM!!!!!!
buy a car
problem solved

also
[ ] threadworthy
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
Ok, so there are a few girls I'm interested in who I have classes with. wat do?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6442|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

KuSTaV wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

omg BF2S HELP I HAVE GIRL PROBLEM!!!!!!
buy a car
problem solved

also
[ ] threadworthy
Yeah nothing brings the chicks along like
https://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1896/36293932701ac1574100.jpg
Spoiler (highlight to read):
You should specify "A car"

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

disregard females, aquire learnings

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-02 19:00:57)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I'm pretty sure I can do both, Floppy
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

^^^ What he said.

Make a move or move on. Otherwise you're going to waste months pining over a girl when you could be out there meeting other ones.
Well I'm not gonna waste months bothering about it like I did with the last girl I liked this much.

I was talking about it with my friend and he says I still have a chance, but I just need to let things take their path as they are and not stress about it or do/say anything else to her until I can give her the rest of the details on the party all at one time, and even then just be like I don't give a shit whether she goes or not, and then let things happen at the party if they're going to.  So I have that piece of mind knowing that I didn't completely fuck things up at least.

He also pointed out to me that as it is, just by the nature of how I did things in the messages and how I got a head start on the party by a week, that's probably what fucked me over, when I should've instead just dropped it all on her at the last minute, which makes sense because now I look as overly eager as I am and probably just as inexperienced.

And he mentioned about how most people gotta go through a few failures before they get a success, and then I pointed out how I didn't often get enough chances to waste to get to that point, but at the same time, I also have connections to these parties now so I might be able to get more chances.  But even though that's all true, it sucks when you have one practically right in front of you that's a step above the rest in some way or another, that was so good to go when you first met, but you start to realize that your inexperience(be it lack of knowing what to do or having confidence from previous experiences that went well or at least better than expected) is once again probably going to fuck you out of a good situation that you were relatively close to success in, and you have no idea if or when it's going to stop to happening in the future.  That's what's killing me now.

But I'll just do what my friend said: Try not to worry about it, remember it's not done yet, and wait for that party to come and then whatever happens happens.  Maybe I'll even find another one there, get lucky, or get some more connections at least.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-02-02 19:11:32)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6442|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I can do both, Floppy
^_^
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6789/bangheadhere25.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
my gf is fucking hot
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5393|Cleveland, Ohio

Uzique wrote:

my gf is fucking hot
she also likes her anus bleached
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
fine with me i dont wanna stick anything in her pooper
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

FloppY_ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

disregard females, aquire learnings
Works well enough to possibly get them too.  I don't really give a shit about any of the girls in my classes, even the hot ones.  But this sexy tall-ish girl started sitting next to me and talking to me about stuff.  I had a suspicion she might've been interested from small stuff I overanalyzed(how else), but I never looked over that much or payed her much attention, but then she sat next to me in the only swivel chair in the room that had its back missing when there was a perfectly good one right across from that row like 5 feet away, and then an hour and a half into the class she started talking to herself and quickly turned it into talking with me.  Of course I like it but I HAVE to do better in school than I was and I had pretty much given up on that school girl-wise anyway based on how shitty the selection was, so I just want to get in and out of that 2-3 hour math class, not gonna work hard at anything other than that, she's gonna have to do it if she wants it that bad

Now if only I took a similar approach to other environments, LOL

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-02-02 19:30:20)

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5639|Bolingbrook, Illinois
I'm just gonna tell you this now; as long as you have to post paragraphs upon paragraphs of your "girl problems", you'll never get close to getting laid
jord
+2,382|6834|The North, beyond the wall.
Not gonna get much tang when you're a religious nutjob either.
HaiBai
yeah im definately not a religious nutjob
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

HaiBai wrote:

I'm just gonna tell you this now; as long as you have to post paragraphs upon paragraphs of your "girl problems", you'll never get close to getting laid
lol coming from the EXPERT that kinda has a girlfriend "45 minutes away"

what the fuck does that mean? you skype her once a week or something?

shut the fuck up haibai with your gay little attitude
HaiBai
thats the point idiot, she's not my girlfriend

we're waiting until i get a car
HaiBai

HaiBai wrote:

i'm not trying to be a douchebag here, it's just that you're obviously overanalyzing and worrying way too much.  every single time you post in this thread, it just proves that point even more.  just relax

HaiBai wrote:

so there was a discussion and everything?

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-02-03 11:12:14)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

HaiBai wrote:

well then stop talking down to people as if you're the mack fucking daddy
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD

HaiBai wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

i'm not trying to be a douchebag here, it's just that you're obviously overanalyzing and worrying way too much.  every single time you post in this thread, it just proves that point even more.  just relax
I can't do anything if I don't know what to do, that's all that I'm really asking for right now is what to do.

I guess all I can do is just use all of those little dumbass primitive impulsive instinctual comments that go through my head but I would never say, like responding to her with "maybe I can fix that".  I usually don't trust myself to make social decisions based on impulse(makes me look like an ass) but I don't know what else to do, and this is starting to actually make sense to do.  This one was apparently right at my doorstep, I don't want to fucking lose it this time.

If what you all say is right, then whatever basic instinctual comment I make, she should be receptive to anyway, right?  As long as I didn't completely fuck myself already from being so eager.

Edit: she responded well to my message, I am now content, lol

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-02-03 13:38:31)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
IF you're both just after a root, you can basically walk up and say "wanna fuck?". I got one of my exe's by sending her a text consisting of "BJ?" once.

You don't have to be all that subtle.

If you're after a relationship it is kinda different, but along the same lines.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6872|Riva, MD
Yeah I've heard of that particular one working before, but I'm guessing you would only say it to girls you've already met, lol

Why is that actually not sounding like such a terrible idea in my head?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

^^^ What he said.

Make a move or move on. Otherwise you're going to waste months pining over a girl when you could be out there meeting other ones.
Well I'm not gonna waste months bothering about it like I did with the last girl I liked this much.

I was talking about it with my friend and he says I still have a chance, but I just need to let things take their path as they are and not stress about it or do/say anything else to her until I can give her the rest of the details on the party all at one time, and even then just be like I don't give a shit whether she goes or not, and then let things happen at the party if they're going to.  So I have that piece of mind knowing that I didn't completely fuck things up at least.

He also pointed out to me that as it is, just by the nature of how I did things in the messages and how I got a head start on the party by a week, that's probably what fucked me over, when I should've instead just dropped it all on her at the last minute, which makes sense because now I look as overly eager as I am and probably just as inexperienced.

And he mentioned about how most people gotta go through a few failures before they get a success, and then I pointed out how I didn't often get enough chances to waste to get to that point, but at the same time, I also have connections to these parties now so I might be able to get more chances.  But even though that's all true, it sucks when you have one practically right in front of you that's a step above the rest in some way or another, that was so good to go when you first met, but you start to realize that your inexperience(be it lack of knowing what to do or having confidence from previous experiences that went well or at least better than expected) is once again probably going to fuck you out of a good situation that you were relatively close to success in, and you have no idea if or when it's going to stop to happening in the future.  That's what's killing me now.

But I'll just do what my friend said: Try not to worry about it, remember it's not done yet, and wait for that party to come and then whatever happens happens.  Maybe I'll even find another one there, get lucky, or get some more connections at least.
tl;dr

Seriously, just go about life and enjoy yourself. Don't analyse the situation till the cows come home, that's what school and education is for instead. Go to that party with the attitude you're just going to have a good time. If she's there and things are meant to be it'll just happen. If not, don't sweat it. Life is too precious to be wasted on hours of thinking about women.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
bump

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard