Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

the person who posts after me in this thread is GAY. true fact.
https://teevault.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Double-Rainbow-Full-On-300x300.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

m3thod wrote:

nope

he needs to come clean and she needs to go see the doc asap. Also he can also expect the end of that relationship.
Honestly I think he needed this kind of a wake up call anyway but maybe just not quite to his extent.  He gets out of control when he's drunk and just expects it all to go away.  He'll fuck any girl and fight any guy, it just gets ridiculous.

burnzz wrote:

i'm GAY. true fact.
Fixed
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Does anybody else think this girl might have STDs? Party girl using drugs not getting enough dick...
i would say stop being so judgemental but seeing as your life is like a bad parody of the bible, it makes sense that you're passing out poor judgements left, right and center
The kind of conversations, activities, and substances consumed at those parties are not my type of thing. So my judgment is based off of friends' stories, not mine.

I'd rather be a good ignorant person
On the whole being ignorant (or at least as ignorant as you seem to be) means you can't be a good person for, as you exemplify you will be prejudice and judgemental...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California
https://www.teachwithmovies.org/guides/pride-and-prejudice-DVDcover.jpg
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6877|Sydney, Australia
At least stay quasi on topic..
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke
Yeah laugh it off, but it's true.

Edit: probably best you look up what prejudice means first though.

Last edited by coke (2011-01-31 18:16:10)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
*looks up prejudice in the dictionary*

:'(

You're mean coke!

---

edit: The heck? No cry face on this forum?

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-01-31 18:17:38)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke
I'm serious though, ignorance/prejudice, both of which you seem to have in abundance do not go hand in hand with being a morally "good" person, think about it.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
get on TS sometime coke

I do agree with you though on the latter.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Figured it was better to post this here than to piss people off by making another weird question thread:

My friend got drunk and cheated on his GF with a girl that was in the early stages of pregnancy and also had Chlamydia.  He also still fucked his GF after that and is now worried about making her infertile with the Chlamydia.  He was prescribed 1 one gram of Azithromycin for for it and is wondering if he gives half of it to himself, and half of it to his GF will it still be effective?
shit no. If that was the case, the tablet would be half the size.

He needs to man up. She needs to go to the doctor and get her on course of medicine. Tbh both should get a few tests done while they are at it.

He can expect to be single, but thats what he gets.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

_j5689_ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

i'm GAY. true fact.
Fixed
if you*re near enough, i'm queer enough . . .

look, you may have been the most offensive player in Maryland, but take this one little piece of advice from an old-timer; just do it.

all y'all need to get out from behind a computer, knock the bottom out of some strange, and quit seeking the approval of fellow game forum members. she may not be Miss [insert your country here] but she needs to be breathing. that's it, women are as horny as men,

IT"S THE SECRET BITCHES DON"T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT.

just do it, and keep the details to yourself.

Last edited by burnzz (2011-01-31 18:25:14)

Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Figured it was better to post this here than to piss people off by making another weird question thread:

My friend got drunk and cheated on his GF with a girl that was in the early stages of pregnancy and also had Chlamydia.  He also still fucked his GF after that and is now worried about making her infertile with the Chlamydia.  He was prescribed 1 one gram of Azithromycin for for it and is wondering if he gives half of it to himself, and half of it to his GF will it still be effective?
Your friend is a fucking idiot. He gets what he deserves. Harsh, but true.

I feel sorry for his girlfriend though.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

i'm GAY. true fact.
Fixed

look, you may have been the most offensive player in Maryland, but take this one little piece of advice from an old-timer; just do it.

all y'all need to get out from behind a computer, knock the bottom out of some strange, and quit seeking the approval of fellow game forum members. she may not be Miss [insert your country here] but she needs to be breathing. that's it, women are as horny as men,

Wise words my friend, wise words.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

thanks, can we /thread now?
Adams_BJ
there's  lot of good advice in here burnzy.

Most of us may not have needed it, but there are a few that have. I enjoy reading it and contributing where I can. There's worse out there, anyway.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

There's worse out there, anyway.
Like most of D&ST
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

true, but -

life i've found should be lived, and if you*re too timid to ask the girl at the counter out for a coffee then your line should die out.

as long as this thread is here, some will come running to their computer instead of chasing poon. . .
Adams_BJ
one day shifty will take our advice and get out of sunday school and have some pre marital sex, and find the enlightenment he seeks, yet cannot find in the chapel.

In the poon, thee shall find heaven.

plus all that other good shit that comes with relationships, I guess
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

Adams_BJ wrote:

one day shifty will take our advice and get out of sunday school and have some pre marital sex, and find the enlightenment he seeks, yet cannot find in the chapel.

In the poon, thee shall find heaven.

plus all that other good shit that comes with relationships, I guess
Or in your case giving a BJ to a guy named Adam
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD
Well he was prescribed this stuff which is supposed to be a one time thing and the best type you can get, so it looks like the best way of curing it.  He's going to get a 2nd packet of it because it's like dust stuff that you mix in a drink and then give it to her.

burnzz wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

i'm GAY. true fact.
Fixed

It's not that easy, you get all your confidence up to walk over and start talking, and then sometimes they play hard to get.

Although I admit it really wasn't that hard for this girl, I just waited for her group to walk out and get a cigarette so I could bum a light off them and then join the convo, which worked really good but I can't help but feel like it was lucky that she already seemed a little bit attracted to me, then again I don't initiate conversations a lot like that so it may be as common as you say.  Holy fuck, the whole thing was good progress now that I think about it

You have to also know how to sexually escalate things properly or you'll destroy their hornyness, that's what I'm afraid of doing because I have no idea how to do it.  I don't have like a natural flow(or well-learned confidence-backed 2nd nature logic in place of it for me) for that yet like I eventually attained with regular conversations.  This type of thing hasn't happened enough for me and I haven't learned much at all about how to do it properly, either by experience or word of mouth.  I either misread or become unsure of the signs, and if I get a straight sign I become unsure of how to react properly so I don't really do anything or as with this last case I think I just conversationally went around it but I really don't remember what I said for some reason.

Logical breakthroughs make my day, I feel like a whole bunch of weight has been lifted off of me and I finally understand the problem at least a little better.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
yeah burnzz you act like you can just walk outside, go to a woman and fuck her. that's called rape in the civilized world
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

yeah burnzz you act like you can just walk outside, go to a woman and fuck her. that's called rape in the civilized world
and? my point is, women like sex as much as men.

the thread is about "girl problems", though. and as far as problems go, it's mind over matter.

if you don't mind, it don't matter.
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

Well he was prescribed this stuff which is supposed to be a one time thing and the best type you can get, so it looks like the best way of curing it.  He's going to get a 2nd packet of it because it's like dust stuff that you mix in a drink and then give it to her.

burnzz wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Fixed

It's not that easy, you get all your confidence up to walk over and start talking, and then sometimes they play hard to get.

Although I admit it really wasn't that hard for this girl, I just waited for her group to walk out and get a cigarette so I could bum a light off them and then join the convo, which worked really good but I can't help but feel like it was lucky that she already seemed a little bit attracted to me, then again I don't initiate conversations a lot like that so it may be as common as you say.  Holy fuck, the whole thing was good progress now that I think about it

You have to also know how to sexually escalate things properly or you'll destroy their hornyness, that's what I'm afraid of doing because I have no idea how to do it.  I don't have like a natural flow(or well-learned confidence-backed 2nd nature logic in place of it for me) for that yet like I eventually attained with regular conversations.  This type of thing hasn't happened enough for me and I haven't learned much at all about how to do it properly, either by experience or word of mouth.  I either misread or become unsure of the signs, and if I get a straight sign I become unsure of how to react properly so I don't really do anything or as with this last case I think I just conversationally went around it but I really don't remember what I said for some reason.

Logical breakthroughs make my day, I feel like a whole bunch of weight has been lifted off of me and I finally understand the problem at least a little better.
won't work like that man, She needs to know she is at risk, and see the doctor.

Also if a chick wants to fuck you, its pretty hard to change her mind on that, no matter how awkward you are. There are no steps for 'sexual escelation' as you put it. If she kisses you kiss her back, grab her tit, whatever. If shes not comfortable with it she's not gonna slap you and walk out, she's gonna tell you she doesn't like that and keep going.

like I said, if she wants to fuck, she's gonna fuck. She wants it as much as you do, they just go a different way about it.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6840|United States of America

burnzz wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

and? my point is, women like sex as much as men.

the thread is about "girl problems", though. and as far as problems go, it's mind over matter.

if you don't mind, it don't matter.
The problem is a lot (at least at this age) won't admit it cause they're worried about being sluts.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

Adams_BJ wrote:

. She wants it as much as you do, they just go a different way about it.
eloquently put, it's what i'd spent thousands of posts trying to say . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard