Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
a perm? are you dating the 1960's?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Uzique wrote:

a perm? are you dating the 1960's?
Perm meaning it's straightened, not natural like dreads
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
dreads are natural? do you only date nappy-headed hoes?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6895|Toronto | Canada

so... its straightened...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Uzique wrote:

I only go for black girls if that's what you mean.  White girls with dreads are fucking gross looking.  It's not the dreads that matters to me anyway, lol

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Yes, the girls call it permed so I go with that.  I don't study hair, mine looks like shit half the time anyway

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-30 19:03:30)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I only go for black girls if that's what you mean.  White girls with dreads are fucking gross looking.  It's not the dreads that matters to me anyway, lol

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Yes, the girls call it permed so I go with that.  I don't study hair, mine looks like shit half the time anyway
https://www.divavillage.com/images/Oct05/perm808.jpg

Perm.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

http://www.divavillage.com/images/Oct05/perm808.jpg

Perm.
So it's like opposite for black girls, lol I never knew
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

http://www.divavillage.com/images/Oct05/perm808.jpg

Perm.
So it's like opposite for black girls, lol I never knew

just

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6895|Toronto | Canada

No you're just wrong lol
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No you're just wrong lol
That tends to happen, almost all the girls I've met call straight hair a perm though so I'll just settle with my confusedness.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No you're just wrong lol
That tends to happen, almost all the girls I've met call straight hair a perm though so I'll just settle with my confusedness.
Great attitude. It would be better to know you're right and gently correct them if it ever comes up in conversation. Notice I said gently, as in tactfully.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No you're just wrong lol
Great attitude. It would be better to know you're right and gently correct them if it ever comes up in conversation. Notice I said gently, as in tactfully.
Not sure it's that big of a deal that I want to risk fucking something up by talking about it if you're serious.  I try not to purposely talk about things I know very little about, as you can see it doesn't usually end well, and because I have the bergers, I'm not very good at covering it up in live conversation.
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No you're just wrong lol
What do you mean by natural dread, btw.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No you're just wrong lol
Fuck you, I know what you're trying to do, lol.  I'm done making myself look like a retard this time
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Fuck you, I know what you're trying to do, lol.  I'm done making myself look like a retard this time
nah im curious.

geinunly
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

nah im curious.

geinunly
Yeah, curious about ways you can make me look like an ass again, not falling for it this time
Adams_BJ

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

nah im curious.

geinunly
Yeah, curious about ways you can make me look like an ass again, not falling for it this time
Nah, I don't kicks from that man.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California
For fks sake guys you're making such a big deal about hair styles? You faggots leave the guy alone
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

nah im curious.

geinunly
Nah, I don't kicks from that man.
Alright fine, this probably isn't even that retarded anyway

Most of the black girls I've talked to consider dreads to be a type of "natural" hairstyle, natural meaning not particularly fucked with because it's not straightened.

There you have it
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California
Does anybody else think this girl might have STDs? Party girl using drugs not getting enough dick...
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Not sure it's that big of a deal that I want to risk fucking something up by talking about it if you're serious.  I try not to purposely talk about things I know very little about, as you can see it doesn't usually end well, and because I have the bergers, I'm not very good at covering it up in live conversation.
It's not about talking like you know all about hairstyles. It's simply saying something like "um, pretty sure a perm is not straight hair" and leave it at that. Like I say, it's just an attitude thing. Don't lose your cool and just be pretty calm about it, and kinda playful.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Does anybody else think this girl might have STDs? Party girl using drugs not getting enough dick...
Depends if she practices safe sex... a friend of mine was a real stoner and slept around heaps. She never got any STIs, and she would tell me everything.

Oh wait, she said she got crabs once. Which you can get even when using a condom.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

-Sh1fty- wrote:

no but i think you need to actually go outside and go to a few parties

i would say stop being so judgemental but seeing as your life is like a bad parody of the bible, it makes sense that you're passing out poor judgements left, right and center
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5514|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

fuck off shifty. Your dick isn't going to fall off if you have sex with a non-virgin.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard