i'm guh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

There is no such thing as a quality prostitute. They've always been dirty, no matter how far you got back into history.
no you're wrong again, too.

have all you guys just had your PhD-thesis on the history of prostitution published or something? we were talking about joyce's dublin, which was a hovel of poverty and syphilitic plague... but there have been classy prostitutes. 1850's paris and the developing montmartre seemed pretty good for a classy bohemian wiggle-a-roo. and i wouldn't exactly say that harems and concubines were a poor arrangement, either.
well since I don't know shit about Joyce I just assumed he lived in the times of those classy prostitutes, not syphilis-ridden Dublin prostitutes
hence me calling you stupid
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

you've out-urban'd me, no idea wtf that means

i'm guh
Cracking the fuck up.  Seems like only girls use it though
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I feel like prostitutes were better in Joyce's time though.
They were definitely classier than the crackwhores we have today, that's for sure.
no, no they weren't.
Having never read any Joyce I was thinking more Wuthering Heights type environment than poverty-stricken Dublin. Cue string of insults questioning my intelligence.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

They were definitely classier than the crackwhores we have today, that's for sure.
no, no they weren't.
Having never read any Joyce I was thinking more Wuthering Heights type environment than poverty-stricken Dublin. Cue string of insults questioning my intelligence.
Go and read Ulysses immediately and do not return here until you have finished!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

no, no they weren't.
yeah that is pretty fucking stupid considering joyce is the biggest name in literature of the 20th century

wuthering heights is oh, only 120 years earlier
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Oh Uzi, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside reading your insults. I actually look forward to these pathetic little slagging matches, they make me giggle. So I haven't read Joyce, so fucking what? It's pretty funny someone who claims to be as intelligent as yourself thinks the only measure of intelligence is having read some classic literature.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
"only measure of intelligence"? what? it's a book most people have heard of by age 15, whether they're a bookworm or not.

what are you even talking about. you're the one that made some stupid assumptive statement when knowing zilch on the particular topic

humiliate yourself and then act as if i'm being all pedantic and elitist... rofl
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Of course I've heard of Ulysses. I just haven't read it, nor knew about the setting. In fact, it's not like everyone in the whole of Ireland was a starving peasant, I'm sure there were still plenty of high-end whores floating around who would fulfil the image Hurricane and I had.

Seriously? I 'humiliated' myself because I wasn't familiar with the time that a book is set in? Yeah ok I'm feeling hugely embarrassed about this. When is your nicer split personality coming back anyway? This constant grumpy asshole thing that everyone has to tread lightly around you to avoid being pounced upon is getting tiresome.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such
What has literature got to do with girl-problems?
Can't stick your penis in mutually love and respect a book.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
seems most of you would benefit more from the resignation to books than with trying to get laid, anyway

you can't stick your penis in shit anyway, president, you're too busy passing out after one too many vk oranges by the sound of things

real cad
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5858|College Park, MD
yeah I like the be-nice-new-years-resolution uzique more
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such
ew. vk.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Well it looks like in this particular case it's better that I don't bother with her at all and learn the lesson by word of mouth.  At the same time, this may happen again and that would make this a good opportunity to learn from it, but to make that the point of doing it just wouldn't make sense, lol.  But based on your experience what should I keep doing to eventually make things happen(not referring to her btw)?
Depends. It seems you're growing some sort of feeling for her, hence getting mixed up with her isn't a good idea as she doesn't sound like girlfriend material. You'd just get mega burned at some stage.

If and when something like this happens again, just follow your gut instincts. One night stands aren't always what they're cracked up to be. Just meet some girls and get to know them first and see what happens from there, rather than waiting for another to come along who'll jump in the sack at the drop of a hat.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
J5689, did she let you touch her hair?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6895|Toronto | Canada

presidentsheep wrote:

i stuck my penis in the only hot girl in my advanced physics class last night.  we agreed to do it after every problem set we finish together (every week).

hooray for uni
Adams_BJ

Winston_Churchill wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

i stuck my penis in the only hot girl in my advanced physics class last night.  we agreed to do it after every problem set we finish together (every week).

hooray for uni
nerd

got laid
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

Winston_Churchill wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

hooray for uni
Looks like homework just got a whole lot better.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD
Might be a bad idea, but I'm trying to meet up with her at this party that a girl I know from college might be having.  I just hope it's live enough like the last one.  She already wants to go, I just have to supply the details if and when they come through from the college girl.

Adams_BJ wrote:

J5689, did she let you touch her hair?
lol, no she has a perm anyway, no dreads

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-30 18:25:03)

Adams_BJ
damn

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard