Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Get over yourself Uzique
get laid shifty

oh and realize that god is dead
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5124|Dundee, Scotland.

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Get over yourself Uzique
get laid shifty

he was never alive...
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5393|Cleveland, Ohio

Camm wrote:

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Get over yourself Uzique
get laid shifty

he was never alive...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/memes-someone-told-me-not-being-mainstream-is-so-mainstream-now.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD
I actually got somewhat of a success story today:

I went to a house party last night, my first one.  I pretty much wandered around wondering how I could talk to some of the girls, and then the party started clearing out a bit and it seemed like all the good ones were gone.  Then I saw this one reeeaaaally cute black chick talking to some people and I was like, "Fuck, there's gotta be a way to wedge myself into that convo", so they went out to get a cigarette and I took out one of mine and bummed a light off of them, first she offered to let me light it with her cig, didn't work so I just used the other dude's lighter and then waited for a good point of conversation to start talking and she welcomed in pretty good.

Started talking some more and this one dude had a pretty good blend of weed, so her and him both wanted to smoke it, so she invited me along into the little 6x6 bathroom and said I didn't have to smoke it.  Once we got in there though, the dude rolled and then passed it to me without knowing I didn't want to do it, but I just said fuck it and took two hits and passed it to her.  So first weed also for me

Then we were talking and she mentioned how sometimes she has to settle for girls, because she doesnt "get enough dick" and my Aspeger's Social Logicâ„¢ picked up from hearing something similar before, it meant that there was some kind of interest going on but the level was unknown to me.  Talked about it with my friend and then he confirmed that was pretty much her begging for it and I was like FUCK, and then he told me to just rekindle it

I'm friending her on FB and want to hang out at some point, how would I go about rekindling it when we do that?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-29 12:31:26)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke
She's a slut you will probably catch AIDS at the very least...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6788|949

just talk to her about whatever.  She seems like she's at least a little interested in you, so it won't be hard to pick up where you left off.  If she wants to hang out with you that means she doesn't think you're a rapist creepo, so you'll have that going for you
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such
Don't be a mug and ask her out for coffee/dinner if you just want to fuck her. Ask if she wants to go for a drink with you and your friends (invite ones you know won't make a move) pick somewhere nearby to yours and offer her a place to stay near the end of the night after a few drinks when you two are alone (go out for a cigarette or something).
Ideally pick mates who don't smoke or don't smoke much and who live near, so you two get some time alone without it being too much and your friends can bugger off home at the end of the night.

Funny story from last night:
In a club and was flirting with some reasonable looking blonde and drunkenly yelled "I'd tap that" in my mates ear when she was standing behind me and the music had suddenly died down. She took it pretty well though but turns out she was all kinds of crazy and I stopped trying.
Went after girl no.2 at the end of the night and 2 friends pushed in front of me as she was getting her coat from the cloakroom and I lost her, tried to get a friend to tell her i'd got delayed but he thought I was on about the blonde, crazy one and told her to wait for me instead.
Pissed on a plastic chair on the way home which my friend then picked up and poured over my head but then managed to (stupidly) still kiss the girl that was giving me a lift home in the morning, passed out next to her from drunkenness before it went further, so that was awkward.
That was a messy night.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

just talk to her about whatever.  She seems like she's at least a little interested in you, so it won't be hard to pick up where you left off.  If she wants to hang out with you that means she doesn't think you're a rapist creepo, so you'll have that going for you
Yeah I guess that makes sense.  I mean I never said anything to her about hanging out later, it makes me think I should've asked for her number instead of her FB, that would've beem more direct and meaningful and I could get right on it.  I had the confidence to do it at the time too, I'm not sure why I didn't.

Still I can't see why she wouldn't be open to doing it again, every convo we had was great, aside from me not making a move when she mentioned the dick part.  What was I realistically supposed to reply to that with anyway?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-29 13:16:29)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5858|College Park, MD
"I'm better hung than any black guy in the DMV"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

"I'm better hung than any black guy in the DMV"
Btw, saw some guy last night that looked like you, but I was like nah it couldn't be.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-29 13:55:11)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5630|Ventura, California
Black chick smoking weed probably getting drunk and begging for sex...

Sounds like a trashy ho looking to spread the joy of STDs.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such

-Sh1fty- wrote:

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nah, you could tell she wasn't very drunk at all.  Hope you're wrong about the trashy part though.  She wasn't ghetto at all, she was like one of those white-ish black girls, which made her that much cuter.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
yeah, I know what you mean j, there was a girl in high school who was like half black half white and 'acted white' and god damn was she hot

and no, I was not there 'twas a typical friday night for me
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

yeah, I know what you mean j, there was a girl in high school who was like half black half white and 'acted white' and god damn was she hot

and no, I was not there 'twas a typical friday night for me
Yeah, Bowie's a little far out for you I would think anyway
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Kinda, I do have a friend who lives in Woodmore and I go to his house sometimes. Short drive from Largo Town Center.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD
Shit, I can't stop thinking about that girl and just being anxious about figuring everything out about her.  It's been well over a year, maybe two, since I just randomly talked to a girl that I clicked reasonably well with.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6841|United States of America

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Get over yourself Uzique
get laid shifty

Interesting...I never saw this post but The Crucible was on TV last night and stumbled upon it now. You gotta put more emotion into it, Zeek.

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nah, you could tell she wasn't very drunk at all.  Hope you're wrong about the trashy part though.  She wasn't ghetto at all, she was like one of those white-ish black girls, which made her that much cuter.
Well, in that case she's beautiful. That skin combo is generally pretty win.

Now, I have no idea what you're looking for in a relationship or if you just want some fun bed time with her. I just hope it all works out alright for you.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such

-Sh1fty- wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Now, I have no idea what you're looking for in a relationship or if you just want some fun bed time with her. I just hope it all works out alright for you.
^^ this man knows all about "fun bed time"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lol, yeah that's the whole reason I go for black chicks only, cuz nothing comes close to them for me, especially a pretty light-skinned girl like her that's why I'm like freaking out about it.

Right now I'm looking for whatever I can get and she seems to be able to deliver so far, lol.  I just hope FB doesn't fuck up and do that thing where people don't receive your friend request till two or three months later.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

lol, yeah that's the whole reason I go for black chicks only, cuz nothing comes close to them for me, especially a pretty light-skinned girl like her that's why I'm like freaking out about it.

Right now I'm looking for whatever I can get and she seems to be able to deliver so far, lol.  I just hope FB doesn't fuck up and do that thing where people don't receive your friend request till two or three months later.
In all seriousness if you are looking for girlfriend of any description, especially if from what I have read it'll be your first, she  isn't what you should be looking for.

Last edited by coke (2011-01-29 17:54:40)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

presidentsheep wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

^^ this man knows all about "fun bed time"
I don't know anything about sex itself. It doesn't take a PhD. to know when somebody is only worth sex.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD
Yeah it would be my first GF, and I know she doesn't exactly have great character but like I said it's been over a year and a half at least since the last time I talked to a girl I was interested in that clicked with me like that so it all feels so.......renewed.  It would feel wrong not to try to make something of it given how much better I am at this stuff now and how long it took for me to find another prospect(let alone how otherwise great of a prospect she is), but at the same time getting fucked up on a bunch of different drugs(other than weed and alc) isn't an interest I share with her and it seems to be a big part of her life, although I can see she's a great person otherwise who knows how to and chooses to see through society's bullshit which is something I've always really wanted in a girl and never found in one before; it's such a waste of a smart and beautiful girl.

Maybe it's not worth it, but if it weren't for that one terrible addictive behavior, I really feel like she would be perfect for me personality-wise, and I can't get enough of her unique mixed beauty.

What the fuck, it's like I've fallen in love already

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-29 18:57:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard