and they're nothing like described
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
your sister's a lezbot?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

this thread will never be of any interest to you mek, why click it?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477

Toilet Sex wrote:

i've met quite a few through my sister

and they're nothing like described
your sister knows every catalogued type of lesbian? cool

sucks to be you
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

nah, just what winston said sounded more attention seeking than them actually being gay
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
if you're in a homosexual long-term relationship for 12 months and enjoy a bit of liberal straight-sex every now and then...

how is that 'attention seeking'? just be quiet. internet experts.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Winston_Churchill wrote:

and she identifies herself as lesbian... not so sure anymore haha, havent seen her since
perhaps...  she said she was lesbian to prevent you from calling again

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2010-12-17 12:35:40)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Winston_Churchill wrote:

and she identifies herself as lesbian... not so sure anymore haha, havent seen her since
I can identify myself as a black man, that doesn't make it so.

Uzi, if they "enjoy penis on occasion" that doesn't make them lesbian.  It may be they are predominantly lesbian with a touch of bi, but that doesn't mean they are round up to "lesbian" on the sexual continuum. They don't have to identify themselves as bi, but if they are fucking around with dudes they aren't lesbians.  Or perhaps it's more of a kink where they see the guys they hook up with (in this case, you and Winston) as females.  In that case, then yes, they are lesbians.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5708|College Park, MD
Guys, how can I tell when a girl is flirting with me versus just being friendly or something else? Like, last night I was at a restaurant and the waitress I had seemed a little friendlier than waitresses usually are, but idk.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6466|UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Guys, how can I tell when a girl is flirting with me versus just being friendly or something else? Like, last night I was at a restaurant and the waitress I had seemed a little friendlier than waitresses usually are, but idk.
She wanted a tip.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5042|Massachusetts, USA

wah1188 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

She wanted a tip.
should give her a tip

Spoiler (highlight to read):
the tip of your penis
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6745|Toronto | Canada

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

ive known her for 3 months and live in the same res as her lol.  and she's had a girlfriend for 2.9 of those last 3 months who she dated for 3 years.  you realize hooking up with a guy once doesnt actually make her straight, right?  she hasnt even kissed a guy since she was in grade 9.  its the exception not the rule lol

tl;dr stop being jealous and go find out for yourself

and not directed at you specifically hahaha

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2010-12-17 13:02:16)

UnkleRukus
That Guy

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

ive known her for 3 months and live in the same res as her lol.  and she's had a girlfriend for 2.9 of those last 3 months who she dated for 3 years.  you realize hooking up with a guy once doesnt actually make her straight, right?  she hasnt even kissed a guy since she was in grade 9.  its the exception not the rule lol

tl;dr stop being jealous and go find out for yourself
She hot?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5708|College Park, MD
@wah we always tip in America lel

@rukus ikr

But seriously guys, halp?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6745|Toronto | Canada

Winston_Churchill wrote:

hahahaha hooked up with a hot lesbian today
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6466|UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

@rukus ikr

Just keep talking to them.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

@rukus ikr

I backhanded a waitress in the boob and got a date and I got it in. Just go for it, if it doesn't work then oh well try again.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2010-12-17 13:03:58)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Uzi, if they "enjoy penis on occasion" that doesn't make them lesbian.  It may be they are predominantly lesbian with a touch of bi, but that doesn't mean they are round up to "lesbian" on the sexual continuum. They don't have to identify themselves as bi, but if they are fucking around with dudes they aren't lesbians.  Or perhaps it's more of a kink where they see the guys they hook up with (in this case, you and Winston) as females.  In that case, then yes, they are lesbians.
dude shut up for once, you are being a fucking moron

if a girl lives as a lesbian in her every-day life, has the lifestyle of a lesbian, the identity of a lesbian, the social group of a lesbian

it doesn't make her 'bi' or me a fucking 'lady-boy' because they want some drunken fun. i guess sometimes they just like it without the battery-power.

why are your sexual definitions so damn narrow? it's ridiculous. 'if you have ever touched a penis in your life you must be bisexual'. shut up ffs.
henhouck
+10|6371|Indiana, Pennsylvania

Uzique wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

'if you have ever touched a penis in your life you must be bisexual'. shut up ffs.
no just a flaming homo
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio
why would you touch a penis? (besides your own)
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
i'm talking about the perspective of the lesbian, you absolute dolts

jesus christ it's like talking to children
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio
just askin

you seem very angry.  are you a lesbian?  bi?

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-12-17 13:28:00)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Uzique wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

if a girl lives as a lesbian in her every-day life, has the lifestyle of a lesbian, the identity of a lesbian, the social group of a lesbian

it doesn't make her 'bi' or me a fucking 'lady-boy' because they want some drunken fun. i guess sometimes they just like it without the battery-power.

why are your sexual definitions so damn narrow? it's ridiculous. 'if you have ever touched a penis in your life you must be bisexual'. shut up ffs.
that's my point though - sexual definitions aren't narrow.  They don't have to be.  I'm not the one pegging a chick that has been in a lesbian relationship but still fucks with guys as "lesbian" - that would be a narrow sexual definition.  That being said, the chick can identify however she wants to make herself comfortable. 

To quote a popular sex columnist here in the states

"Sexual identity is a combo platter. There's who you wanna do, who you are doing, and who you tell people you are. You can't control who you wanna do—sexual orientation is not a choice—but you get to choose who you wind up doing and who you tell people you are."

There are gray areas to any sexual definition - I thought I was making clear that sexual definitions don't have to be black and white.

I'm interested to hear more about your perspective of the lesbian, though.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock

Uzique wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

sister is gay. she says if like a poke in the gash with a penis you are bi. sorry.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
my perspective? she lives and acts as a lesbian 99% of the time. for a while we just had fun when she was drunk/high and partying with us, because i guess she was bored of the one-way system or just fancied something different. i don't think it makes her bisexual 'categorically', because she doesn't engage with boys or have relationships with men on a regular basis... or ever, really. it's like a lesbian experimenting or something. i don't know. if you knew the girl you'd know it would be pretty hard to define her as a 'bi', because she just has such a lesbian 'identity' and social clique.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard