Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5845|College Park, MD

FFLink wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ok so there's this customer at work I see every so often

she's nice, and we get along alright. I don't talk for ages with her, but whenever I do she usually looks me right in the eyes and is smiling. After the conversation comes to a natural pause, she seems to keep looking me in the eyes for a second or two more, and then gets back to unloading groceries and such.

does this mean anything? or am I simply reading too much into her nonverbal communication?
Good eye-contact is a good sign, IMO, especially if she's smiling, too.

Unless you're retarded. Then she's probably just proving to herself that she can look you in the eye while she talks, but from what I know, you're not retarded.

Ask her out.
i'm pretty sure she's in her mid to late 20s though

ffffffuuu
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Yeah you're fucked.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

ghettoperson wrote:

Yeah you're fucked.
not in a good way?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Exactly. Guys like younger girls, girls like older guys. Although guys also like older girls on occasion...
Lai
+186|6295

ghettoperson wrote:

Exactly. Guys like younger girls, girls like older guys. Although guys also like older girls on occasion...
I profoundly dissagree sir.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Good for you. That still doesn't mean Hurri has a chance with a hot 25+ year old.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6765|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

what about if the chick is only like a year older
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

He just said she was late 20's, he's like 18 or something. Or are you asking for you?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
just gauging opinion

I think it's a little weird if a chick is some way older than a dude, not on behalf of the dude but on behalf of the chick. I think the upper limit for a chick and a guy is one year, maybe two (whereas guy and chick its a little more complicated with mathematical formulae and shit, but the gap can be rather bigger imo)
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Yeah I agree. When I was 15/16, one of my best friends was dating this smoking hottie in 12 grade. Thing is though, whilst it was awesome for him, it just made me think she was kinda pathetic.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
thanks for the advice guys

brb buying noose

j/k but now I gotta go to work @_@
Mekstizzle
WALKER
one year is fine, two years people start to raise eyebrows but still ok

i think personalities also have to come into it alot more, moreso than when discussing age differences when the guy is older

but yeah... one year... is fine yeah
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

I'm just looking forward to freshers week and hot 18 year old girls. Which according to the /2 + 7 rule is perfectly ok.
Lai
+186|6295

ghettoperson wrote:

Yeah I agree. When I was 15/16, one of my best friends was dating this smoking hottie in 12 grade. Thing is though, whilst it was awesome for him, it just made me think she was kinda pathetic.
Hmmm,.. interesting. I'm always inclined to see a younger guy - older girl relationship as more genuine. Precisely because it goes against the norm they múst have thought it through. Whereas I generally see older guy - younger girl relations as cheap shots (there are exceptions of course). There are a lot of guys that go for younger girls simply because it's easier and/or they have trouble with girls their own age. There are also a lot of girls that date older guys simply because they are older. The guys in turn exploit this to the fullest. In contrast you'll rarely see such a case with younger guy - older girl relationships, unless it's one of those "teacher does 14 year old boy" scenario's in which case the boys are at an age some of them will hump anything while in all practically all of those cases the woman has some kind of trauma. In our society, whether you like it or not, women simply do not have the cultural, social and/or economic leverage to date a younger guy simply on the basis of "age".
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

So basically you're agreeing with me, that most women wouldn't date someone younger.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6860

ghettoperson wrote:

So basically you're agreeing with me, that most women wouldn't date someone younger.
Cougar's do.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

That's different, that's when they're old and ugly and need a younger man to make themselves feel good about their botox and breast implants.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6276|Scotland!

Mekstizzle wrote:

i think personalities also have to come into it alot more, moreso than when discussing age differences when the guy is older

I'm 5 years older than my girlfriend, nobody's raising eyebrows over here
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

How fuckin' old are you, Jamesey?
tuckergustav
+1,590|6057|...

I think that once you are out of HS the age gap is less scandalous.  My husband is 6 years older than me...22 and 28 when we started dating. I could never imagine dating someone 6 years younger than me though...I would feel silly.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

when i was 23, i lived with a 30 year old. she didn't want a commitment. she didn't get one.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

tuckergustav wrote:

I think that once you are out of HS the age gap is less scandalous.  My husband is 6 years older than me...22 and 28 when we started dating. I could never imagine dating someone 6 years younger than me though...I would feel silly.
Oh absolutely. But I though Jamesey was 19 or something.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm 5 years older than my girlfriend, nobody's raising eyebrows over here
i was talking about chick being older than the guy, if she was 5 years your senior i'm sure whoever found out (moreso on her side) would be like wtf
tuckergustav
+1,590|6057|...

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Oh absolutely. But I though Jamesey was 19 or something.
oh...yeah...a 5 year gap would be questionable if that were the case...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
tuck.....as a chick, what's the biggest age gap you'd consider (with you being the older person in the relationship)

only about a year or two, right?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard