-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5491|Ventura, California
I can't say I didn't really see it coming. What pissed me off is the way she said it. She could have been totally mature about the matter and just be frank but she had to say all this crap.

I'll post what she said tomorrow if I feel up to it.

One time I asked her what she thought of relationships and she said it was complicated. She told me the same thing tonight, she said it was complicated and she couldn't explain why.

Couldn't she have just said way earlier since she said she guessed it a long time ago, that she wasn't interested? THAT'S ALL SHE HAD TO SAY but NOOOOOO she had to go on and on about bullshit then BAM in the face.

EDIT: If she had said it differently I would have reacted differently, so, fuck her, there's like 3-4 billion other women out there.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-06-07 12:47:59)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13rin
+977|6496

-Sh1fty- wrote:

EDIT: If she had said it differently I would have reacted differently, so, fuck her, there's like 3-4 billion other women out there.
No contact.  Stay tough.  I happened to go to a school with a 2:1 girl:guy ratio.  Life was gooooood.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6797|Great Brown North

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I can't say I didn't really see it coming. What pissed me off is the way she said it. She could have been totally mature about the matter and just be frank but she had to say all this crap.

One time I asked her what she thought of relationships and she said it was complicated. She told me the same thing tonight, she said it was complicated and she couldn't explain why.

Couldn't she have just said way earlier since she said she guessed it a long time ago, that she wasn't interested? THAT'S ALL SHE HAD TO SAY but NOOOOOO she had to go on and on about bullshit then BAM in the face.

haha a teen girl being mature, looooooool   don't hold your breath my skinny friend

hurry up and post what she said already
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5978|Places 'n such

-Sh1fty- wrote:

3-4 billion other women out there.
There's 33 million more men than women in the world. Move on quickly.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6189|New Austin, Not
Sooooo uhhh Sh1fty, seeing that you are moving to America and all why did you bother even chasing after this chick, especially after you found out you were moving? There isn't much of a point doing that. Even if she did like you, how the hell is a relationship going to work? LDR's (in this case an overseas one) seldom work out.

There's tonnes of fine American tail where you are going anyways.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5190|Markham, Ontario

Rohirm wrote:

Sooooo uhhh Sh1fty, seeing that you are moving to America and all why did you bother even chasing after this chick, especially after you found out you were moving? There isn't much of a point doing that. Even if she did like you, how the hell is a relationship going to work? LDR's (in this case an overseas one) seldom work out.

Love is a funny thing. Don't take this the wrong way, but your girls in huge trouble, but you stick by her. If someone likes someone else they're not gonna let an ocean stand in their way.

^^^^^^^^me being philosophical

Last edited by pace51 (2010-06-07 13:10:37)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6538|Austin, Texas

pace51 wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Love is a funny thing. Don't take this the wrong way, but your girls in huge trouble, but you stick by her. If someone likes someone else they're not gonna let an ocean stand in their way.

someone's been watching too many movies

ed: read: you're a complete dumbass

Last edited by Bevo (2010-06-07 13:13:44)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Bevo wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

someone's been watching too many movies

ed: read: you're a complete dumbass
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pace, you're gonna make shifty worse off than he already is. Besides, you're the self-proclaimed 16yo virgin so why are you trying to give advice? I'm not going to go wandering into a plane thread and act like I know what I'm talking about because I don't. So instead I'll keep my mouth shut and let the people who do know their stuff discuss.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

pace51 wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

He's, what? 15? That's not love. That's infatuation. Swiftly move on before you crumble into a pathetic human being.

Once you get told you're loved and get fucked over and get over that, that's when you know that the next time it 'might' be love. Not before. You're too young. You have no idea what the word means.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH
Shifty you should be playing "I am moving, poor me, gonna miss you, etc, etc." moves not on one but at least a couple other girls. Moving to the U.S. give you carte blanche on this situation. Fricking go for it ... you are not going to see her again and the american poon will make you forget about her. DO IT
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6189|New Austin, Not
@Pace

And that's me being realistic here with Sh1fty. Its completely unfeasible and unrealistic for them to ever go out with each other, unless you count MSN as a date. You can't exactly get to know a person just through some IM. You have got to be with them physically, because a bond that is formed from real contact is stronger than a bond formed from some online chat. The fact that an ocean separates them is a significant factor that can't be overlooked. What exactly is Sh1fty gonna do? He just can't simply fly her over to the US for dinner and a stroll can he? Likewise for the chick. She can't just ask him to come over to watch a movie. The cost would be astronomical both emotionally and economically.
Wreckognize
+294|6502

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Welcome to your first lesson in the school of hard knocks.  Believe me, we've all been there.  We know how much it hurts.  Just remember, there is no such thing as failure.  Only feedback.  Learn from your mistakes and use what you learn to make yourself a better person.  You're still young, with so much ahead of you.  Work on developing yourself and becoming the person you want to be as well as being confident about it.  Then start to worry about women.  Love is a game and the only way to win is not to play.  But even then you still lose.
Wreckognize
+294|6502

pace51 wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

also remember that feelgood hollywood bullshit like this has warped people's ideals and expectations about what love is.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Mate she sounds like a wreck. She guessed that you liked her and still asked you to describe your girl then asked who it was, knowing full well you'd say her. She's just using you to boost her sense of self worth and you should be steering well clear.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
Telling a girl about your feelings for her = rookie mistake lel.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6192|Sydney | ♥

Aries is correct tbf.

dip ya toe in before you take the plunge.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5719|College Park, MD
Sh1fty what did you expect, you're like 14 right? Women your age are not women, they're girls.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5491|Ventura, California
17 you dolt. She's 17 this month.

I can't say I didn't see it coming, and I wasn't expecting a relationship because I was leaving. I don't want to post the chat convo though. This is ridiculous.

Fuck relationships
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5190|Markham, Ontario
Point taken, disregard my advice.

But if you ever need to bang an f117...

I'm your guy.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-06-08 09:07:25)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH

pace51 wrote:

Point taken, disregard my advice.

But if you ever need to bang an f117...

I'm your guy.
Shifty wants to bang the statue of liberty when he gets to the U.S., can you arrange that for him too?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California
Alright serious post, I was in the hot tub with a few friends and some girls a few days ago, now one of my friends who heard it from my other friend who heard it from her friend told me that the girl i was in the hot tub with thinks im cute and shit and now apparently i'm suppose to go see shrek with them but i don't know about the she thinks i'm cute part, only the movie part, the thing is i'm 18 and i'm moving out in 2-3 months, and shes 16? 17? make my move in the theater and hit it and quit it? ahahaha damn that would suck if i get her preggo
baggs
+732|6221

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Alright serious post, I was in the hot tub with a few friends and some girls a few days ago, now one of my friends who heard it from my other friend who heard it from her friend told me that the girl i was in the hot tub with thinks im cute and shit and now apparently i'm suppose to go see shrek with them but i don't know about the she thinks i'm cute part, only the movie part, the thing is i'm 18 and i'm moving out in 2-3 months, and shes 16? 17? make my move in the theater and hit it and quit it? ahahaha damn that would suck if i get her preggo
whats the dilemma, use a condom and come high five me after.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

baggs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

whats the dilemma, use a condom
he's asian, they're all too big
baggs
+732|6221

Toilet Sex wrote:

baggs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

he's asian, they're all too big
you shouldn't stereotype like that...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
i heard they make azn sized condoms now
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California

baggs wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

baggs wrote: