+1,590|5922|...

Bevo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Yellowman03 wrote:

I believe my user title is acceptable as well
close...but the quote was more graphic i believe...lol

Bevo wrote:

<Yellowman>    my ass is open only to FM's dick
ah ha...that's the one.  This should be your sig yellowman69...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

BF2s, very often I go after girls that are in a relationship, and when they break up and start -lets say- flirting with me I lose complete interest. It's driving me mad, thinking about a girl all the time and the next day when she's single you don't give a crap about her.
Everyone wants what they can't have.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Yellowman03 wrote:

I don't know how
It's reasonably simple really, you just put your penis inside her and wiggle it around a bit.
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6243|Texas
"inside her"?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Anywhere where it looks like your penis might fit.
Lai
+186|6160
I found a USB stick on campus today, I thought it was my mate's. It wasn't and it looked old and shabby, so I took it and plugged it into my laptop. There was nothing on it besides a shitload of documents and collected field data, which really looked like someone would miss it. So I skimmed the documents untill I found a girl's name and a studentnumber:

I wrote:

Dear ABC,

You left your "XYZ" USB stick at the PQR computers. I
am in college on monday if you want it back, otherwise you'll have to
make a trip to (...the town I'm living in...).

With kind regards,
Blind date FTW She might be fugly though or emo, but I'm having a good laugh about this.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

so in theory knowing a girl that likes you and is bi is pretty awesome right?  threesome opporunities etc etc

but in reality i will say that it is not.  knowing a girl can have the hots for another girl over you is actually pretty disconcerting
Twice the competition
I dunno, it also means she picked you out of twice the number of people,.. I would be quite flattered by that.

Last edited by Lai (2010-04-09 11:15:25)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

ghettoperson wrote:

Yellowman03 wrote:

I don't know how
It's reasonably simple really, you just put your penis inside her and wiggle it around a bit.
And when you're done you just pee. Or if you don't wanna get her pregnant, just pee on her leg.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Lai wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

so in theory knowing a girl that likes you and is bi is pretty awesome right?  threesome opporunities etc etc

but in reality i will say that it is not.  knowing a girl can have the hots for another girl over you is actually pretty disconcerting
Twice the competition
I dunno, it also means she picked you out of twice the number of people,.. I would be quite flattered by that.
that's a very nice way of looking at it, didn't think about that

but still, i have concerns about the future...anyway she's a junior, i'm a senior, and i'm off to uni in 5 months or so.  it just wouldnt work out.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California
Somebody was telling me earlier to not get into the whole "Friendship" trap. The thing is I want to get to know a girl before I think of going on dates, so that's kind of screwing me over since you need to be "Friends" to get to know each other.

Spent a nice night with the gal I like and her two girl friends. Twas nice, was last night BTW. We have this "Youth group" thing for our churches and we left earlier, so we had an hour walk down to the car (long story) and that was nice.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-04-10 13:34:13)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Nah, get to know the girl on the dates, if you don't like her after the first one when you get to know her you don't go on a second. Or you take her on another date anyway so you can get laid.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Ok

So I see her Fridays when we have our group thing, I've seen her maybe 5 or 6 times. Hope I'm not the "Friend" yet.

I asked her if she wanted to go out and get a drink n just talk n stuff but she was already going out with her girl friends to the mall. (The same gals I walked with last night).
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6411|dm_maidenhead
Suggest a different day/time?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok

So I see her Fridays when we have our group thing, I've seen her maybe 5 or 6 times. Hope I'm not the "Friend" yet.

I asked her if she wanted to go out and get a drink n just talk n stuff but she was already going out with her girl friends to the mall. (The same gals I walked with last night).
Then just say...
"How about some other time then? Sometime soon though!"

Be confident in how you suggest it, it makes a huge difference when the girl is deciding whether to say yes or not. Most girls will say yes if they get asked out with confidence (they will also say yes if you don't but they still like you, but you're safer with confidence) and they like it when the guy takes firm initiative.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5552|Toronto

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok

Then just say...

Be confident in how you suggest it, it makes a huge difference when the girl is deciding whether to say yes or not. Most girls will say yes if they get asked out with confidence (they will also say yes if you don't but they still like you, but you're safer with confidence) and they like it when the guy takes firm initiative.
You can fake confidence.

Avoid the words 'stuff', 'thing', and 'around'. Instant confidence and precision without looking like a tool. Amazing.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

Lol, yeah of course you can. Just be decisive in your suggestion, don't leave it open to discussion and you have yourself a date.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
Try being like Date Mike:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
hanging out with my friend nikki tonight... let's see if my game works well on her, considering her bf just broke up with her via text... fucking cowards i tell you
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD

Poseidon wrote:

hanging out with my friend nikki tonight... let's see if my game works well on her, considering her bf just broke up with her via text... fucking cowards i tell you
bring a condom

ps it's like 9PM shouldn't you be out with her by now? damn kids staying up late
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6529|Austin, Texas
nikki? Sounds like you've already got it under control
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bevo wrote:

nikki? Sounds like you've already got it under control
you're a smart man, i don't care what they say about you
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
almost leaned in for a kiss when she dropped me off but i figured i wouldn't try that yet... smart move by me i'd say

definitely got it goin' on though... just gotta figure out how to ease her into it. all my relationships have been really unorthodox when we got together so this might be my first one that's au natural lmao
Bevo
Nah
+718|6529|Austin, Texas

Poseidon wrote:

almost leaned in for a kiss when she dropped me off but i figured i wouldn't try that yet... smart move by me i'd say

definitely got it goin' on though... just gotta figure out how to ease her into it. all my relationships have been really unorthodox when we got together so this might be my first one that's au natural lmao
her name is nikki, anything short of a makeout session on the first date = fail tbh

GL anyway poseidon
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Bevo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

her name is nikki, anything short of a makeout session on the first date = fail tbh

GL anyway poseidon
she's a self described "not a fan of hooking up"

it's all good though, i take my time, i don't like to rush into things. wasn't a date anyways we were just chilling lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Pochsy wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok

Then just say...

You can fake confidence.

Avoid the words 'stuff', 'thing', and 'around'. Instant confidence and precision without looking like a tool. Amazing.
I try to avoid internet conversation (MSN, Facebook, etc) as I just can't think of anything interesting to say as opposed to when I'm standing next to a person. I noticed she was on all morning (And she's generally always going out with friends) so I just asked how she was n stuff then she said she wouldn't be doing anything that day till later on, so I asked if she wanted to go out for a drink.

I just fail
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6374|California
lol a drink damn shifty step up your game yo
i know inside of you is that tiger

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard