Lai
+186|6162

>rush.Durex wrote:

I have no relationship problems.

The blowjob I got last night was the best to date.

flame on fuckers
Since you directly equal sex to not having relationship problems, I would say you quite evidently have relationship problems.

Wanna talk about it?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Lai wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

I have no relationship problems.

The blowjob I got last night was the best to date.

flame on fuckers
Since you directly equal sex to not having relationship problems, I would say you quite evidently have relationship problems.

Wanna talk about it?
Too bad he can't. He's banned.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

Is it sad that I can't get over a late 30s / early 40s waitress from a restaurant I ate at one time a year ago? Is it sadder that all that happened between us was a few minutes of her taking me and my friend's order and then her leaning across the table to get something while putting her hand on my shoulder?

It was love at first sight. Although I don't think it was love, just some hardcore crushing; and it was "first touch". Just that brief moment... And it's not like I'm some super-virgin where holding hands with a woman makes me instantly cum. I just felt like an instant connection. I wanted more.

Ok, well, maybe it's not a matter of "getting over" her. But she does pop into my head from time to time.

I wish I could forget that day.

I wish I could go back in time and experience that day again.

e: Anyone with similar experiences? Or am I just weird

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-03-12 00:48:49)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Zimmer wrote:

Pug wrote:

My experience...ex gf friendship usually is a bad idea.
This man speaks the truth. Not that I'm going to be following it soon enough, but I know why it should be the general rule.
Theres no point as well.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England

Cybargs wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Pug wrote:

My experience...ex gf friendship usually is a bad idea.
This man speaks the truth. Not that I'm going to be following it soon enough, but I know why it should be the general rule.
Theres no point as well.
Wrong.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

mtb0minime wrote:

Is it sad that I can't get over a late 30s / early 40s waitress from a restaurant I ate at one time a year ago? Is it sadder that all that happened between us was a few minutes of her taking me and my friend's order and then her leaning across the table to get something while putting her hand on my shoulder?

It was love at first sight. Although I don't think it was love, just some hardcore crushing; and it was "first touch". Just that brief moment... And it's not like I'm some super-virgin where holding hands with a woman makes me instantly cum. I just felt like an instant connection. I wanted more.

Ok, well, maybe it's not a matter of "getting over" her. But she does pop into my head from time to time.

I wish I could forget that day.

I wish I could go back in time and experience that day again.

e: Anyone with similar experiences? Or am I just weird
Go back to that restaurant and find her. Simple as. Yes I've had similar experiences...
When I went back to Spain some years back, this girl that was out of this world was in the pool of my old communal area flats - I was visiting old friends - and I fell for her. She was amazing. I never spoke to her that year, but I told myself I would come back for her. I did. A year later, I made sure I found out who she was and randomly texted her ( got the number off a friend ) and I got a reply...she remembered me. She was busy for a few weeks, so I waited...and on the second last day of my holiday, I finally met up with her...
We met up in la rambla and she was a bit fidgety and was acting as if she was looking for someone.... So I asked what she's looking out for...her answer?
'my boyfriend'
I died a little at that moment... But I kept it cool, met up with him and he was a guy I already knew from football when I lived in Spain...
I decided, over lunch, to slip in the ultimate question that I needed an answer to
'how long have you been together?'
'One week'
ONE WEEK.
I had already been in Spain for 3 weeks and I was about to leave....one fucking week. That is all. If I had been a week quicker to get some balls, I would have had her.

So yeah. I had another similar situation with a waitress I saw at a cafe when I was out inpecting track a good 100 miles away from where I live... I never chased it up though.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

FFLink wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Theres no point as well.
Wrong.
Unless you want to get back in her panties.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6284

Zimmer wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me. Seriously. Moral of the story: Don't wait for the perfect moment; make a move then and there. I've been there so many times
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Help me out here BF2s. I was talking to a girl the other night, and she gave me her number. However, she didn't write her last name down, so I can't Facebook stalk her to make sure she was as hot as I remember. How can I best text her to get her last name, without seeming like a stalker?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6485|6 6 4 oh, I forget

ghettoperson wrote:

Help me out here BF2s. I was talking to a girl the other night, and she gave me her number. However, she didn't write her last name down, so I can't Facebook stalk her to make sure she was as hot as I remember. How can I best text her to get her last name, without seeming like a stalker?
Call the number service ofcourse! Tell em you'd like to check who called you from this number.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5554|Toronto

ghettoperson wrote:

I take it you've asked all of your own friends if they caught anything or can confirm she is not a dog?

Text her with your last name (kind of strange, but she might be intelligent enough to pick up on it and not make the moment awkward) by saying something like: "hey, it's ____ ______ , sorry for the confusion, but I've mixed up two (insert her first name)'s on my contact list, which is this?"

Or something similar, but less apologetic and hopeless. If she can't pick up on what's going on then she's not exactly the sharpest woman, so you'd likely be better moving on anyways...
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6579|Mountains of NC

ghettoperson wrote:

just text her to say you'd like to send her some flowers at her work but you need her last name

or find out where she works and call the recepitioninst and ask for the chick but you can't remember the last name but only the 1st - majority of the time the secertary will tell you .. then just hang up
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

SEREMAKER wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

just text her to say you'd like to send her some flowers at her work but you need her last name

or find out where she works and call the recepitioninst and ask for the chick but you can't remember the last name but only the 1st - majority of the time the secertary will tell you .. then just hang up
We're at college, most of us don't have a job let alone a receptionist.
Ultrafunkula

ghettoperson wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Numero servicio. Do eeeet.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5554|Toronto

Ultrafunkula wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Numero servicio. Do eeeet.
And if that fails, use my lame method.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6413|dm_maidenhead

ghettoperson wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Hey its _____, we met the other night. What's your surname so I can add you on facebook?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6532|Austin, Texas
if that fails, google her number. there's also online telephone info thingies...

@Pochsy you can also ask who it is, and if she says her first name ask for clarification for xyz reason
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6247|Uk
if you just say "Hey its _____ ______ from the other night, hows it going blah blah insert your version of small talk"

as long as you get your full name in there she will probably search for you on facebook and add you if she wants to, if she doesnt want to, its probably not gonna work
Ultrafunkula

Or then you do it the old fashion way. Go get a cup of something with her and ask her name.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6247|Uk

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Or then you do it the old fashion way. Go get a cup of something with her and ask her name.
are you fucking mental???
Ultrafunkula

mkxiii wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

are you fucking mental???
I take risks
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Peter wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Hey its _____, we met the other night. What's your surname so I can add you on facebook?
Yeah that works.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5261
if you arent sure, she probably wasnt hot
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

That's a defeatist attitude Ig!
13rin
+977|6490
sneak up on her and knock her out.  then check her wallet.  then have fun facebook stalking.  Or you can use reversephonedetective.com ...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard