bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland
dont worry zim, if it was found early she should be fine
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

I just want her to get better.

Yeah, if anything I think it's Viral. So it should be okay.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
my dad had it when i was really young, it was viral and he recovered fully. she'll be fine zim, then you'll be on it like sonic!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD
There's this girl that sometimes stands like literally two or three feet away from me in the mornings outside of school, is it a sign of interest or is she just not keen on the concept of personal space?  Not saying it's a bad thing, cuz she is hot.  And I can't really tell if she's looking at me or not, her bangs get in the way.

Never usually happens to me
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

_j5689_ wrote:

There's this girl that sometimes stands like literally two or three feet away from me in the mornings outside of school, is it a sign of interest or is she just not keen on the concept of personal space?  Not saying it's a bad thing, cuz she is hot.  And I can't really tell if she's looking at me or not, her bangs get in the way.

Never usually happens to me
ask her if she's looking at you

???

profit
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

Trying talking to her.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

tbh, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Some people are just like that.

There was this one girl who I had to work with a lot in one of my classes and she was the same way, always got close, a little too close. One time her vagina came so close to my hand that I could feel the heat emanating from it.

I'd rate her a generous 7/10, so it was a no-go.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Macbeth wrote:

Trying talking to her.
you removed that quote from your sig? I rather liked it
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

Bevo wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Trying talking to her.
I can put it back if you'd like and link it to a video from the movie Falling down.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-12-07 19:44:59)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Macbeth wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Trying talking to her.
I can put it back if you'd like and link it to a video from the movie Falling down.
never seen the movie, but do as you like
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!

mtb0minime wrote:

There was this one girl who I had to work with a lot in one of my classes and she was the same way, always got close, a little too close. One time her vagina came so close to my hand that I could feel the heat emanating from it.

something about this post creeps me out so much and I don't know what it is :s
baggs
+732|6350

I'm Jamesey wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

something about this post creeps me out so much and I don't know what it is :s
thats wierd, gives me a hard on...
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!
Maybe it's that he never moved his hand, just sat there feelin' the heat.

I'd have moved my hand I think.
Alf
teh pr0 @ css yeZ !
+6|5675|Denmark
Seriuosly, i have been looking for 2 weeks for a present for christmas for my girl, but i can't find anything awesome.. i don't wanna give her parfume, makeup cloth or jewlery, those things are just sooo boring
Needs to be something that can remind her that she got it from me (:
i just need ideas

GOGOOG please (:
jord
+2,382|6824|The North, beyond the wall.
A mix tape.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Alf wrote:

Seriuosly, i have been looking for 2 weeks for a present for christmas for my girl, but i can't find anything awesome.. i don't wanna give her parfume, makeup cloth or jewlery, those things are just sooo boring
Needs to be something that can remind her that she got it from me (:
i just need ideas

GOGOOG please (:
Has to be said.

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Maybe it's that he never moved his hand, just sat there feelin' the heat.

I'd have moved my hand I think.
Oh believe me I wanted to. But we were working on a project and I had to keep typing.
That just goes to show how unbelievably awkwardly close she got
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

Was pretty drunk last night, chatting up a super hot chick (beer goggles definitely helped) and she was really nice, too. We got along pretty well and were having a good time. I so wanted a hookup, but pussied out, thinking I would take it slowly. We agreed that we'd have to hang out again, so that was when I was going to make my move.

The next day (today), I get a facebook friend request from her... Her profile picture is of her and some guy holding hands in one of those professional glamor shots kind of deals.
Checked her info just to be sure...
"In a relationship with so-and-so"
"Interested in men, looking for FRIENDSHIP"

Fuck that shit. I hope I never see her again.
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5694|paris

mtb0minime wrote:

Was pretty drunk last night, chatting up a super hot chick (beer goggles definitely helped) and she was really nice, too. We got along pretty well and were having a good time. I so wanted a hookup, but pussied out, thinking I would take it slowly. We agreed that we'd have to hang out again, so that was when I was going to make my move.

The next day (today), I get a facebook friend request from her... Her profile picture is of her and some guy holding hands in one of those professional glamor shots kind of deals.

Aww
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6791
yea u r not looking for friends but someone to smooch with yea move on
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England

mtb0minime wrote:

Sucks, lol

This is why I can't wait to go to Uni. Guys can't have female friends without extreme difficulty.

Gah!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616

FFLink wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Sucks, lol

This is why I can't wait to go to Uni. Guys can't have female friends without extreme difficulty.

Gah!
not a lot changes in that respect at university...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6778|949

No but the count of nubile young women goes up and the atmosphere is decidedly sexually charged!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6867|Sydney, Australia

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No but the count of nubile young women goes up and the atmosphere is decidedly sexually charged!

I must be going to the wrong uni then..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard