There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England

Finray wrote:

No, you were right the first time, Mark, thanks for the kind words
*Marc

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black
Gah, I spent like a minute fussing over which way it was spelt.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

So everything is back to normal? You guys are fine?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black

Zimmer wrote:

So everything is back to normal? You guys are fine?
Yee brah. I'll post more details when I'm not writing with one hand.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Other is fapping at the scent she left in my room

Joking.

But seriously.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6714|Mountains of NC

fkn a ...... walked in through the back door and showed up to late ... all this talk about threesomes

*ring ring * "(muffled) Hello " ..... * heavy breathing * " its on ......... tonight " .......................... " who is this " ................................................. " you'll find out ....... soon enough "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FFLink
There is.

Finray wrote:

Just remember it like how I remember it:

C is for Cool.

I'm cool.

Marc.

I'm cool...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6714|Mountains of NC

yes

yes you are

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/740-ouch.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
+2,382|6824|The North, beyond the wall.
im a paladin
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock
I'm a nigh elf mohawk!

https://www.yaoti.info/assets/avatar_mrt.jpg
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6591|EE Chat
So haven't posted here yet. Basically we met on facebook (yea I know, lawlz) and we have talked and texted for at least 2 months. Was ready to hang out with her about 6 weeks ago, then some guy just up and asked her out. I was pissed to say the least. Then drama, blah, etc. they break up last week. She starts talking to me all the time now, we are going to hang out soon. Advice I need:
1) Go hang out with her. Mall, movies, or someone's house?
2) I really don't wanna be the "rebound" guy. I have decided that I am gonna tell her that. Yes?
3) How do I end this hangout/date? I'm not sure if I should ask her out then or wait until next time. I can figure out for myself how to end it if I ask her out. If I dont: kiss on the cheek or hug?
~Redd
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6294|'straya
If your not wanting to be the rebound guy don't ask first date. Especially since it seems like you guys haven't really met/hung out before.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6791

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

her eyes were glowing  meow!
hahaha reminds me of Ioan thats wut he usually says 2 about some girl
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6925|Great Brown North
copied from xfire because i don't feel like typing it over again

[02:56] Krazed: fuck bitches
[02:56] afxz #: get $$$
[02:58] Krazed: no no, just fuck bitches

you remember that girl i posted about a few months ago that i was stuck in the "friend zone" with

well i eventually got out of the friend zone with her and things were going along fine

yup until she got drunk tonight and did a threesome with 2 guys she didnt know at a party
[02:58] Krazed: so once again, fuck bitches
Adams_BJ

krazed wrote:

copied from xfire because i don't feel like typing it over again

[02:56] Krazed: fuck bitches
[02:56] afxz #: get $$$
[02:58] Krazed: no no, just fuck bitches

you remember that girl i posted about a few months ago that i was stuck in the "friend zone" with

well i eventually got out of the friend zone with her and things were going along fine

yup until she got drunk tonight and did a threesome with 2 guys she didnt know at a party
[02:58] Krazed: so once again, fuck bitches
Bitches be crazy, just remember though not all are like that. My last one was a ho to the get go (wut) but my new one is a regular gooden. Sometimes I still get worried when she heads out then I just reassure myself I feel like this because of my ex. Seems to work.

Get out there big boy!
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5605|Yeah, there :)

Reddhedd wrote:

1) Go hang out with her. Mall, movies, or someone's house?
2) I really don't wanna be the "rebound" guy. I have decided that I am gonna tell her that. Yes?
3) How do I end this hangout/date? I'm not sure if I should ask her out then or wait until next time. I can figure out for myself how to end it if I ask her out. If I dont: kiss on the cheek or hug?
~Redd
1.) Movies or mall for the first, second time...would be better i think.
2.) Tell her that yes.
3.) Tell her u had a great time, that it was nice and fun and stuff like that. And that u hope you'll be doing it again soon or smth like that If you don't ask her out just hug her. But you'll see how she'll act when the date will end and you'll know what to do&say than
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland
so wats the latest updates, I feel like helping out.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

FFLink wrote:

Finray wrote:

C is for Cool.

I'm cool.

Marc.

I'm cool...
C is also for cunt, so it's appropriate however you feel about Link.
Adams_BJ
And if you remember that, children, women will be at your mercy.
FFLink
There is.

ghettoperson wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Finray wrote:

C is for Cool.

I'm cool.

Marc.

I'm cool...
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5693|paris

ghettoperson wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Finray wrote:

C is for Cool.

I'm cool.

Marc.

I'm cool...
Link is a nice chap.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

bennisboy wrote:

I have been told by my close female friend that I'm pretty damn qualified (never had a real gf, save some middle school bullshit), and all of her friends think so too, but I haven't been anywhere close to so much as a date. I'm not bad looking and I have a pretty damn good personality. I can read most people like a book and even though sometimes I get eye-raped on the sidewalk, I get no so much as a casual stare in any sort of social environment.

I do lack some balls when it comes to people I've never seen/met before - but if I was in Ioan's situation I wouldn't have a problem.

meh.
FFLink
There is.

Bevo wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I have been told by my close female friend that I'm pretty damn qualified (never had a real gf, save some middle school bullshit), and all of her friends think so too, but I haven't been anywhere close to so much as a date. I'm not bad looking and I have a pretty damn good personality. I can read most people like a book and even though sometimes I get eye-raped on the sidewalk, I get no so much as a casual stare in any sort of social environment.

I do lack some balls when it comes to people I've never seen/met before - but if I was in Ioan's situation I wouldn't have a problem.

meh.
Sounds kinda like how I was, and I got started by just letting it happen. Make yourself known at parties, act confident. So far I've had 3 "my age serious" (I'm 19, now) relationships and 2 were from being awesome at parties (kicking ass at Singstar and making this girl laugh all night, ended up with her sleeping in my arms and going out with me for a year and just going straight for it with this girl from work at a party).

You just gotta let it happen, but don't stop trying to let it happen to make it happen, if you get what I mean.
baggs
+732|6350
remember guys, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Lai
+186|6296

FFLink wrote:

Bevo wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

meh.
Sounds kinda like how I was, and I got started by just letting it happen. Make yourself known at parties, act confident. So far I've had 3 "my age serious" (I'm 19, now) relationships and 2 were from being awesome at parties (kicking ass at Singstar and making this girl laugh all night, ended up with her sleeping in my arms and going out with me for a year and just going straight for it with this girl from work at a party).

You just gotta let it happen, but don't stop trying to let it happen to make it happen, if you get what I mean.
No, just no,..

Truly sorry Link, but I've seen both your pictures and the two of you don't compare XD
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!

Lai wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Bevo wrote:

meh.

No, just no,..

Truly sorry Link, but I've seen both your pictures and the two of you don't compare XD
Looks don't really matter, I'm fuck ugly but I've never had a problem with girls. Its all down to personality and how you act around other people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard