I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6277|Scotland!
Asking for help on how to get your girlfriend shagged when you know she can read it was most definitely stupid
Ioan92
+337|5868

Finray wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

What the fuck was it that he did?
It's not anybody's place to tell, and I'm not saying.
Oh the fucking irony.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6642

Ioan92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Oh the fucking irony.
Quote of the year, tbh
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
this thread makes me wet

... salacious
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5421|San Angelo, TX

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Asking for help on how to get your girlfriend shagged when you know she can read it was most definitely stupid
inorite

He would have been better off just asking her mom how to get in her daughters panties.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6277|Scotland!

Ioan92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Oh the fucking irony.
posts like this are why I keep coming here
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Ok, the discussion about Finrays problems is over. No more posts about it. We're done here.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5933|Catherine Black
What about if I continue to ask for help?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6277|Scotland!
What advice would you be seeking? my good man, please continue
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

I'm Jamesey wrote:

What advice would you be seeking? my good man, please continue
Please, be patient friend, I am seeking permission first...
Ioan92
+337|5868
My turn, I'm fucking desperate and that girl is driving me nuts. We stare at each other for no reason, she smiles when I talk to her, she asks me for help at English, she tells me not to pick certain exams, but sometimes is really cold with me, its almost as if she's stressed. I don't know what to fucking do. What really puts me in a really hesitant stance is the I've seen her with another guy about twice in 3 months, never say them kissing though or anything like it and also never saw em going home together besides once. I'm really confused as to if it is a BF or a relative. I really don't want to hurt her by asking her out if she indeed has a BF...

I'm lost, I've lost myself. And I've become obsessed.

Help me, BF2S.
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.

Ioan92 wrote:

My turn, I'm fucking desperate and that girl is driving me nuts. We stare at each other for no reason, she smiles when I talk to her, she asks me for help at English, she tells me not to pick certain exams, but sometimes is really cold with me, its almost as if she's stressed. I don't know what to fucking do. What really puts me in a really hesitant stance is the I've seen her with another guy about twice in 3 months, never say them kissing though or anything like it and also never saw em going home together besides once. I'm really confused as to if it is a BF or a relative. I really don't want to hurt her by asking her out if she indeed has a BF...

Help me, BF2S.
Just ask her who the other guy is next time you're talking to her?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6277|Scotland!
Ask her for her number, make up a random excuse like "if you want me to download movies for you, gimmie your number and txt what you want and I'll bring them in for you" then start up a casual txt conversation where you can ask her all about her life and she won't get offended because you're just keeping the convo going, and then ask her out after a while

off you go, you're welcome.
Ioan92
+337|5868
Balls are lacking and I don't want to ask her awkward questions.
Ioan92
+337|5868

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Ask her for her number, make up a random excuse like "if you want me to download movies for you, gimmie your number and txt what you want and I'll bring them in for you" then start up a casual txt conversation where you can ask her all about her life and she won't get offended because you're just keeping the convo going, and then ask her out after a while

off you go, you're welcome.
No phone on my part and no PC on her part make Ioan go FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.
So like, I'm assuming she's from your school? Is the guy from that school?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6925|Great Brown North
kill him and bury him under your shed ask her if she wants to go out sometime anyway

Ioan92 wrote:

Balls are lacking and I don't want to ask her awkward questions.
well that's not going to get you far lol
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6277|Scotland!
You need to get a phone, text messaging is crucial in getting girls in this day and age. You seem sensible enough to be able to pick up on enough cues to sweet talk a girl over texts, it's really not hard, you just pretend to care what they're talking about and be funny and then before you know it they're begging you to go out with them at weekends, easy tbh.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6772|UK

Finray wrote:

What about if I continue to ask for help?
Then you do so at your own risk.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5421|San Angelo, TX

jord wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Help me, BF2S.
No.

Stop being a pussy and simply ask her if she's seeing anyone.  If she says no, ask her to dinner.  If you want pussy, stop being a pussy, it's that simple.  What is the worst that could happen, her saying no?  Whup-de-doo.  If she says no, you've just saved yourself a lot of time and grief anyways, if she says yes, get some pussy.

Jesus, I don't understand what the fuck you guyses problem is.  Grow a pair of fucking nuts for crying out loud.  I thought people were going to be posting shit like "my gf fucked my two best friends in a spitroast orgy while i was in Iraq" or something, not this "I'm too big of a fat pussy lip to go ask a girl out, wut do I do?".

FUCK

EDIT, good GODD PEOPLE, all of the pansy ass replies that came in while I was typing this shit.  "make up excuse xx to talk to her about mundane subject xx and causlly pretend to blah blah blah.   

SHUT THE FUCK UP, GROW A PAIR OF TESTICLES, ASK A GIRL OUT, IF SHE SAYS NO LOOK AROUND FOR THE NEXT GIRL, RINSE, REPEAT, GET SOME MUFF!

Last edited by Iconic Irony (2009-11-26 11:19:30)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Iconic Irony wrote:

No.

Stop being a pussy and simply ask her if she's seeing anyone.  If she says no, ask her to dinner.  If you want pussy, stop being a pussy, it's that simple.  What is the worst that could happen, her saying no?  Whup-de-doo.  If she says no, you've just saved yourself a lot of time and grief anyways, if she says yes, get some pussy.

Jesus, I don't understand what the fuck you guyses problem is.  Grow a pair of fucking nuts for crying out loud.  I thought people were going to be posting shit like "my gf fucked my two best friends in a spitroast orgy while i was in Iraq" or something, not this "I'm too big of a fat pussy lip to go ask a girl out, wut do I do?".

FUCK

EDIT, good GODD PEOPLE, all of the pansy ass replies that came in while I was typing this shit.  "make up excuse xx to talk to her about mundane subject xx and causlly pretend to blah blah blah.   

SHUT THE FUCK UP, GROW A PAIR OF TESTICLES, ASK A GIRL OUT, IF SHE SAYS NO LOOK AROUND FOR THE NEXT GIRL, RINSE, REPEAT, GET SOME MUFF!
Everyone acts around girls different man; you can't force a general rule on every guy. Not every person has balls of steel or balls for that matter.

Let them learn and get good and bad advice. There isn't any point in getting angry about the situation.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Well, Zim, his rule applies generally to everyone. In most cases, you have two outcomes. You ask her, she says yes. Good times ensue. She says no, you mope around the house for a few days, and set a new girl in your sights.

E: It's only when you get to asking out friends it gets complicated.

Last edited by Finray (2009-11-26 11:52:02)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England

Iconic Irony wrote:

IF SHE SAYS NO LOOK AROUND FOR THE NEXT GIRL
This is the bit where everything usually falls apart for most
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6798
I'm going to have to agree with the guy who isn't a pussy. Just ask her.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6126|Toronto

Iconic Irony wrote:

jord wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Help me, BF2S.
No.

FUCK

Are you single or taken? I can guarantee your approach will work at getting one night stands, but no stable relationships.

Then again, maybe that's all North Americans look for. Meh.
I like pie.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard