Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
you sound lost, bro.

find a new chick at college, simple as.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

My GF, and nah I haven't because we'd only been going out about a month and a half before I left for college and she wanted to take things slow. Then we figured we ought to go all the way when I come back. Which is what we tried, and failed at
Did she blow you?
baggs
+732|6349

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

My GF, and nah I haven't because we'd only been going out about a month and a half before I left for college and she wanted to take things slow. Then we figured we ought to go all the way when I come back. Which is what we tried, and failed at
try getting a lil drunk next time, take the edge off.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6294|'straya

baggs wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

But not too drunk.....
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

baggs wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

But not too drunk.....
Whiskey Dick is ftw!

No actually WD can be pretty helpful. It has saved me from doing regrettable things
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Did she blow you?
hand yob
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Did she blow you?
hand yob
Then take the things slow. Work it up. Don't just go straight to doing the dirty. You aren't going to learn anything by doing that. ESPECIALLY in a car.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5421|San Angelo, TX

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Did she blow you?
hand yob
Get yourself cold next time and I mean your whole body needs to be cold.  It helps if she is cold too.

Trust me, it will work.  All of the nervousness jitters and awkward body movements and mistakes are masked by the shivering.  Then, once you finally do get started and both of you warm up, you will both be comfortable.  It'll be the best sex of your life.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6866|Sydney, Australia
Well.. I've just deleted around 100 posts to clean this thread up. Have we forgotten what this thread is about? It was a year and a month ago when Ecilop Murof wrote these spirited words:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

I think guys received help and that's the point of this thread. I hope we continue like this and keep the solutions / guides ect. coming.

Thanks for helping.
Yet, in the last 5 pages I saw very little of the notion of helping each other out. The pages were rife with ridicule. Now come on guys, this is a place where we can venture to get advice on things we might not otherwise talk about. A hostile environment in this thread will only serve to stop those more self-conscious ones from posting, and really.. that helps no one in the end.

Now, as for the whole Finray thing. To put it simple, he fucked up. I'll leave it to him, if he so wishes, to fill in the rest of the details (and update us as to the situation).

But here's the kicker. If this thread relapses into juvenile insults and hostile commentary towards ANY member, I'll dole out temp bans without hesitation. To rehash - if you say something and I receive a legitimate report about it, your ass is mine. Capiche?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England
I may have a girl problem coming soon, but I gotta see for myself where it's heading to, first.

Basically, it might just fuck my whole perception of women up at this point in my life.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

It will make you believe something other than women are all whores?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Did she blow you?
hand yob
There's your problem. Handies are a hard thing for a girl to get right. They think it is just up and down up and down, and as any guy who has ever jerked of knows, its not. Either get her to move up in things, or try and show her how to do it, which never works because you change what you want as you go. That or get her to use lube, that's the only way I will get a handy to a happy ending from someone else.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6777|Finland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Did she blow you?
hand yob
Hand jerb
https://img4.imageshack.us/img4/824/they20took20er20jobsu.jpg

Adams_BJ wrote:

There's your problem. Handies are a hard thing for a girl to get right. They think it is just up and down up and down, and as any guy who has ever jerked of knows, its not. Either get her to move up in things, or try and show her how to do it, which never works because you change what you want as you go. That or get her to use lube, that's the only way I will get a handy to a happy ending from someone else.
I agree fully.
I need around tree fiddy.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England
That's why the easiest thing for a chick to do is to just get on that dick instead
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5688|Toronto
I seriously don't understand why so many people are willing to try the long distance college relationship. It's an attempt predisposed to failure. One sits at home in some shit town (or worse, at another college) while the other is surrounded by people who get drunk and have sex regularly, where the only variable is how quickly your dedication erodes; if both are to college the erosion is doubled in speed. Even when you go and visit regularly you only realize just how distant you have grown at each engagement, taking back more doubt to the relationship-hazardous environment of college.

The longest relationship I've seen properly last here with the above circumstances is a year- and the breakup was damn messy because the dated for 3 years prior (lol 10th grade).

What I'm sayin' is don't place everything on it; just like everyone else.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6866|Ireland | Monaghan

Pochsy wrote:

I seriously don't understand why so many people are willing to try the long distance college relationship. It's an attempt predisposed to failure. One sits at home in some shit town (or worse, at another college) while the other is surrounded by people who get drunk and have sex regularly, where the only variable is how quickly your dedication erodes; if both are to college the erosion is doubled in speed. Even when you go and visit regularly you only realize just how distant you have grown at each engagement, taking back more doubt to the relationship-hazardous environment of college.

The longest relationship I've seen properly last here with the above circumstances is a year- and the breakup was damn messy because the dated for 3 years prior (lol 10th grade).

Tbh. Awsome post is awesome! +1

Lets just hope I'm the one that will prove you wrong 2 years already.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Lai
+186|6296

Pochsy wrote:

Damnit I accidentally Karmaed you, before I finished my sentence.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5933|Catherine Black
So Jenni just got out of school, I phoned her to ask her to come over, but it rang out twice. What do?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Finray wrote:

So Jenni just got out of school, I phoned her to ask her to come over, but it rang out twice. What do?
Leave her be for the rest of the day or maybe even tomorrow. Don't talk/communicate her in any way before se contacts you. Womenfolk are sketchy at times and even they don't know why and when and what...
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6471|England

Finray wrote:

Let it go dude. I don't know the whole situation, but when she wants to talk she will talk to you. Then she will be like. You didn't even try to contact me. Which you'll both know is a lie, she'll just try and make you feel bad about it.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Aka let her calm down. Pushing her more now would just piss her off worse.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD
What's that old proverb? If you love something, let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be? Give her some time to cool off bro, then call her.

Judging from last night's madness though, I'd say brace for a breakup. Just remember that there ARE other women, and that if she does break up with you then this simply wasn't meant to last. It sucks, but that's how it is. One day you'll find a girl and you'll just get a feeling that you really could spend your whole life with her.

Besides you're 19, you've got a lot of time on this green earth to meet great women.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Lai
+186|6296

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

What's that old proverb? If you love something, let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be?
Old proverbs suck, unless they're about war.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

One day you'll find a girl and you'll just get a feeling that you really could spend your whole life with her.
And you might be fucked over all the same.

Honestly, spare yourself the disenchantment and don't stick to these kind of positivist predictions.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5933|Catherine Black
19?

/wish.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England
The old proverb goes,

1) fuck bitches
2) ????
3) profit.

Seriously fagray, allow this chick. Leave her alone, if she stops being all emo she'll come back if you just stop contacting her from now on, she'll also come back once her legs start getting hairy again so either way you're still in the green.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard