SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6634|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I have had flings with friends girls and they never end well. I am still friends with the guys but the chicks get banned. This was during my man whore days. Now I am a one women man.

Like Schwarz says, you crossed that line. I am speaking from experience. You better hope your buddy doesn't care about that chick too much or you might be down a friend for a POA.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863
Had some few experiences myself,

Biggest one was getting it on with an ex of a friend who he tried to get back with. Both of them are virgins and never even made out, but they dated before and my mate had deep feelings for her. However, nature takes its course. Attraction is not a choice. At first, she was attracted to me, then I started to feel the attraction between us. I had to stop it, but I couldn't. She texted me, begging me to go out with her blah blah blah, telling me not to tell my friend about it. But being a good friend, I did. I told him about it and hes like fuck it whatever i dont like her no more, go out with her I don't care. He didn't say it in a pissed off way, he was being in a "fuckit i'll get another bitch lololol".

So I did go out with her. Went to watch a movie and as we seated, she leaned her neck towards my shoulder. I didn't mind it, later I moved my hand to hold hers, hands locked, I squeezed, she squeezed back. That was an IOI (indicator of interest), then I leaned forward to ask how good of a kisser she is, she said she doesn't know, I said lets find out, and leaned in and kissed. Later after the movie (11pm, no one out), we went to a park and cuddled. We started making out passionately, I grabbed her tits (inb4omgscore) then unhooked her bra. This was her first experience. Then I started to get even mroe intement, then I fingered her while we were making out (first time as well).

Later I grabbed a taxi and got home, my other friend asked me, "So what the fuck took you so long". I replied, "We just chatted for a while and lost track of time, made out for a while". But my friend knew me too well and just said "You fingered her didn't you you horny fuck!". He was actually congradulating me =/

Next day she asked me out again, during the day time however, same routine movie and make out, but this time at the staircase. I was horny as fuck, wanted to fuck the shit out of her (remember, shes a virgin). I suggested we go to a motel because I felt tired and cold(theyre fucking good here in Taiwan, jacuzee, plasma TV and king sized bed for only 20 USd for 3 hours). At first she was suspicious of my intentions (no shit lol), but she came with me. We layed down on the bed and chatted, she talked about how her mom is totally against her having sex untill she's married and all that and she respects her mom's decision. Later we made out, I start to take off my clothes, I ask her to undress, she does so. Then as I moved towards her, my erected dick just stuck in. I just took the virginity of the girl that my friend loved the most. We fucked anyways, both of us didn't care about what people would say. We were having our own special world.

In conclusion, never give up a girl to your mate, because those are the words that you would soon regret.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

hicjkam wrote:

What do I do? Have I already overstepped some bounds?
Don't distant her from you just because she likes you and she's your mates girl, but personally I wouldn't tell your friend. He may get the wrong impression and fuck things up for everyone, unless he's a really understanding person. Friendly hugs don't overstep bounds, but did your friend know about it? If he doesn't you and her both should tell him before shit starts spreading, then heads will start spinning.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville
There's this new chick at work and I'm going to be her boss. Problem is I already have a crush on her. I can't hit on her directly because I might get fired if she takes it the wrong way. What should I do ? Should I wait and see what happens ?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6600|The Twilight Zone

Obiwan wrote:

There's this new chick at work and I'm going to be her boss. Problem is I already have a crush on her. I can't hit on her directly because I might get fired if she takes it the wrong way. What should I do ? Should I wait and see what happens ?
Invite her to a drink and see what happens.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville
Today will be the first day working with her. I don't want to come on to strong and I want to wait a little bit. It's really hard trying to date people when your there boss.

any other tips ?

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-10-22 12:22:37)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Obiwan wrote:

Never try and date/bang someone you work with its bad juju. It will never end up good.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville

SgtHeihn wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Never try and date/bang someone you work with its bad juju. It will never end up good.
That's what I'm thinking. What if she comes on to me though ?
.Sup
be nice

Obiwan wrote:

Today will be the first day working with her. I don't want to come on to strong and I want to wait a little bit. It's really hard trying to date people when your there boss.
Do you go for a drink with your co-workers after work? Invite everybody and then ask her too. But I agree with Heihn, it never works out well when dating your employee. As I always say-there are others out there. Just go fap in the toilet and have her in your mind while doing it Srsly, you wont have such strong feelings for her after.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville

.Sup wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Do you go for a drink with your co-workers after work? Invite everybody and then ask her too. But I agree with Heihn, it never works out well when dating your employee. As I always say-there are others out there. Just go fap in the toilet and have her in your mind while doing it Srsly, you wont have such strong feelings for her after.
Yah, it might be infatuation because it's been a while since I was with a girl. But she is so fucking hot
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Obiwan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Don't fall for it. If your her boss get her fired then bang her.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville

SgtHeihn wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

We hired because were really short on staff I can't do that. But it is a thought.
.Sup
be nice

SgtHeihn wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Nah, you need someone hot at work to fantasize about. Consider yourself lucky Obi. First thing you always need to do is to get to know her. Be friends at first and if she also likes you...well you'll see how your friendship goes first.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville
Sounds good. I'm going to treat her as fairly as everybody else and not give her any easy jobs "I don't work like that" If I give her a job she winds up hating that could affect the way she will think of me. I'm just going to have to go with it like you kinda said right ?

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-10-22 12:40:16)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6443|Bloomington Indiana

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

hicjkam wrote:

What do I do? Have I already overstepped some bounds?
Don't distant her from you just because she likes you and she's your mates girl, but personally I wouldn't tell your friend.
worst advise ever.  no offense.  not telling him about it is just adding fuel to the fire. 

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Friendly hugs don't overstep bounds
but talking about their tits and wanting to be with them, obviously does
hicjkam
+3|5815
Thanks for the input you guys.

Let me clarify here, in my defence, I didn't bring up the discussion of the tits (or anything else we talked about, for that matter). I just went along with it; its just how this girl is. It was actually making fun of her tendency to be open about sexuality that upset her initially. I can honestly say that if her boyfriend was present for that conversation, it still could have gone ahead. Perhaps awkwardly, but yes.

SgtHeihn wrote:

You better hope your buddy doesn't care about that chick too much or you might be down a friend for a POA.
I assume you mean if I actually ended up doing anything with this girl? I agree with you though, I don't think its worth it.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Don't distant her from you just because she likes you and she's your mates girl, but personally I wouldn't tell your friend. He may get the wrong impression and fuck things up for everyone, unless he's a really understanding person. Friendly hugs don't overstep bounds, but did your friend know about it? If he doesn't you and her both should tell him before shit starts spreading, then heads will start spinning.
Interesting story you related earlier. Do you regret being with the girl, or are you saying you would've regretted not doing it? Even though Schwarz disagrees, at the moment I am reluctant to bring this up with the boyfriend. Shoot the messenger, right? As well as the other guy actually being me. You say don't distance myself from her, but I don't see what else to do. Should I just treat her like one of the guys? I am concerned about this spreading beyond the two of us and thus out of control.

I should add that I am only guessing at whether or not this girl feels anything now, so it may be a little early to try tell everyone about it. Do you guys think she does? I kind of assumed so before all this happened, because of the way she'd act around me, but I just chalked it up to being an egotistical male who thinks every girl likes him - I paid no real notice to it, and she is quite friendly with everyone. Also, thinking about it, I am not sure I have any real feelings for this girl outside of how nice it was for my ego to get that attention.

My friend/her boyfriend would have seen us hugging, we were all in the same room. Everyone hugs each other in this group of friends.

Schwarzelungen wrote:

now she's thinkin about what you talked about.......and its only a matter of time until it drives their relationship into the ground......and when he finds out you and her talked about this....guess who he'll blame
How can I stop this from happening?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
Okasy, I'm exteremely drunk atm, but let me clesar one thing up. Bros b4 hoes is a myth. If you find a great ho, your bros will be behind you, not in your way.

Also the guide is coming along well. Altho fucking coursework n job applications are gettin in the way!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

bennisboy wrote:

Okasy, I'm exteremely drunk atm, but let me clesar one thing up. Bros b4 hoes is a myth. If you find a great ho, your bros will be behind you, not in your way.

Also the guide is coming along well. Altho fucking coursework n job applications are gettin in the way!
Just get it out before the weekend my friend..

I may want to read up before then
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

hicjkam wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Interesting story you related earlier. Do you regret being with the girl, or are you saying you would've regretted not doing it? Even though Schwarz disagrees, at the moment I am reluctant to bring this up with the boyfriend. Shoot the messenger, right? As well as the other guy actually being me. You say don't distance myself from her, but I don't see what else to do. Should I just treat her like one of the guys? I am concerned about this spreading beyond the two of us and thus out of control.
Personally, I didn't regret it. We loved each other a lot and I valued her over my friend. I know I sound like a total douchebag asshole whatever, but I just did not value his friendship towards me that much. I would choose love over friendship, I wouldn't do anything if I hadn't loved that girl enough, I know it sounds cliche but yeah.

What you should do, treat her as a guy. Let me ask you this, would your friend get mad if she talks to you about emotional problems between her and him? Each realtionship is dynamic. I agree with bennis, bros before hoes shit is bullshit. Like all types of relationships, friends come and go as girls come and go.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

Obiwan wrote:

Sounds good. I'm going to treat her as fairly as everybody else and not give her any easy jobs "I don't work like that" If I give her a job she winds up hating that could affect the way she will think of me. I'm just going to have to go with it like you kinda said right ?
One important rule that my dad follows and has worked pretty well

Never put a prick in the paycheck.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796

bennisboy wrote:

COCK BLOCK
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796
o and I fingered a girl on the dance floor and got kicked out of the club because the bouncer saw me. I wish he would just put himself in my shoes...cunt
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

o and I fingered a girl on the dance floor and got kicked out of the club because the bouncer saw me. I wish he would just put himself in my shoes...cunt
He just jealous lol. My friend fingered a girl at a club too lol. GG dude
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6779|Finland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

The bouncer probably put himself in the girl's shoes, thinking that she'll be more than embarrassed the next day. What were you thinking?
I need around tree fiddy.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

He just jealous lol. My friend fingered a girl at a club too lol. GG dude
lol I got warned first but when he saw me doing it again he just dragged me out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard