Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6706

Mint Sauce wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

Somebody who cant play anywhere else.
I guess I've just never ran out of servers to play on. Must be less euro servers.
Not really, he's saying that he's been banned from most of the good and consistantly populated EU servers.
And I've been banned from a lot of populated and popular servers too but I've never ran out of decent U.S. servers. I have too much pride to bend over for some douchebag nazi power hungry admins. Shit admins became an epidemic some point after 1.2. You just have to deal with it like a man.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6540|Somewhere else

BC has a reputation for this kind of thing.  I can't even get into their servers (ping) and i've heard about this type of crap.

I love Huellia's elitism.  lol. She's probably 50 fold better than me at any video game, which, of course entitles her to a feeling grandeur and pretentious self-importance.

Look at it this way.  If a person spends that much time playing games, obviously they have little or no power over anything in life.  What better way to get your control fix than rule like a fascist tyrant over........ an online video game.

Frustration is not the word you need.... it's pity.

Not that they were really out of line, but were just a bit ridiculous.  Plus, they acted like you were a pedophile asking for keys to a preschool.  You want an unban, and were polite about it, yet for some reason they had to withhold you from access like it was Mary's virginity.

lolpeople.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5964|CA
^ I lol'd "keys to a preschool"

I read the thread, they just like the fact that they've got you by the balls right now, because you really just want a fun game of BF2, they're trying see how desperate they can make you look.  Just my opinion, though.

My advice: Either stick it out until the end of October, or say "fuck 'em" and find somewhere else to play.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-10-14 23:08:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard