Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6681
It was a nice day, Saturday evening, January 21st, 2006. I was playing is [NVS] clan server, minding my own business when a shadowing figure typed in a creul line. "TK ME AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE U BANNED." Without question I knew it was an admin. For one, he sounded like a little whiny cunt and he has [NVS] tag on. And quietly replied "Power Hungry Admins. He who holds the admin power, thou shalt be known as Hitler." I said this becuz if i complain about a TK more than once, they dont do shit. They get TK'ed and they get fucking Nazi on the guy and kick him if he does it again. Anyway, back to the tale of the power hungry admins. After I said these words. The admin and another [NVS] prick (no doubtfully another admin) replied with this, "Its against our rules so stfu or I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED." Now, I read this servers rules and I didnt know critizing an admin could get someone banned. *gasp* BANNED! OH NO! 2000 severs and IM LOSING [NVS] clan server! Sweet JESUS! Noooooooooooooooooo. But the kind gentleman I am, I simply left with them wollowing in their own puddle of bullcrap, thinking they are high and mighty.

If you got something to say and ur an admin of a server, go shove it up ur ass and forget this post. I dont wanna hear your bullshit about how your doing your jobs. AND NO! The admins dont pay for it. They get it cuz their in the clan. So stfu to all of u who have that reply.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Will you play on their server again?
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6681
nope.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6753|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
ive played wit em its a good server
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6760
Erm im a server admin, not for NVS obviously & I do happen to contribute financialy to the server, although I wouldnt kick & certainly not ban for non deliberate Team killing unless excessive in which case it probably is deliberate lol.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6812
I never heard of an bf2-server admin that DOESN'T have to pay for at least a part of the server rent...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
...are you jewish?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6746|United States

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

It was a nice day, Saturday evening, January 21st, 2006. I was playing is [NVS] clan server, minding my own business when a shadowing figure typed in a creul line. "TK ME AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE U BANNED." Without question I knew it was an admin. For one, he sounded like a little whiny cunt and he has [NVS] tag on. And quietly replied "Power Hungry Admins. He who holds the admin power, thou shalt be known as Hitler." I said this becuz if i complain about a TK more than once, they dont do shit. They get TK'ed and they get fucking Nazi on the guy and kick him if he does it again. Anyway, back to the tale of the power hungry admins. After I said these words. The admin and another [NVS] prick (no doubtfully another admin) replied with this, "Its against our rules so stfu or I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED." Now, I read this servers rules and I didnt know critizing an admin could get someone banned. *gasp* BANNED! OH NO! 2000 severs and IM LOSING [NVS] clan server! Sweet JESUS! Noooooooooooooooooo. But the kind gentleman I am, I simply left with them wollowing in their own puddle of bullcrap, thinking they are high and mighty.

If you got something to say and ur an admin of a server, go shove it up ur ass and forget this post. I dont wanna hear your bullshit about how your doing your jobs. AND NO! The admins dont pay for it. They get it cuz their in the clan. So stfu to all of u who have that reply.
Kiss_my_white_ass has been banned yet again.  First the Christian server now this....

Whoop-Tee-Fucking-Doo!

I know I've complained about being banned, but not every....single....time....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Maybe he needs an intervention, he can't recognize his TK pattern.
NOxFEAR
+0|6694|Shropshire UK

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Yet another threat to ban you no wonder,sounds like your a whiney 12 year old and yes i am an admin and yes i pay towards the server so STFU and get on with it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
They suck and they enforce such gay rules like no-cussing.
Boogie
+1|6751

_j5689_ wrote:

They suck and they enforce such gay rules like no-cussing.
dont like it dont play there, thats why people get servers to run it the way they like to.  "Freeloader Joe" doesn't hold alot of weight in our server.  Like to throw around 4 letters words in chat, theres the door;banned.  Like to discrimenate against other lifestyles or races, theres the door/banned.  You want it your way, pay for your server.
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6681
ThomasMorgan - Im not Jewish

Bert10099 - I didnt get banned. I left. and ur not a PIMP. SO STFU

usmarine2005 - read the fucking post again dumbass. I wasnt the fucking TK'er u illiterate dumbshit.

Boogie - stfu. i play there becuz its not a good server. if you had any sense at all, you would know i wouldnt be returning.

If I had a button, I'd take all these servers out...but I dont. I go into the server becuz its a 24/7 Karkand and its a low ping. Get off my nuts.
Boogie
+1|6751
I see why you don't last long in servers. LOL.  Its because not becuz.  Learn to spell. 

And your the one posting about it, noob.  Don't want people saying how stupid you are don't post.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6760
Agreed Boogie. If you dont like a servers rules you dont have to play there. There are plenty of EA Official servers as well as sponsored servers that ammount to the same thing. Clans & Friends alike pay for servers too enjoy the game on in a friendly environment free of the aspects of the game they dislike. Thats why some servers dislike swearing etc. But since they pay for the server they have the right to set rules & enforce them. Obviously not all rules are everyones cup of tea, thats why there are so many servers to chose from. When you find a server you like, stick with it, have un, get to know the regulars & make friends, thats the way to go.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6746|United States

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

usmarine2005 - read the fucking post again dumbass. I wasnt the fucking TK'er u illiterate dumbshit.

Boogie - stfu. i play there becuz its not a good server. if you had any sense at all, you would know i wouldnt be returning.

If I had a button, I'd take all these servers out...but I dont. I go into the server becuz its a 24/7 Karkand and its a low ping. Get off my nuts.
Ok buddy, first off:  We know that you banned/left/whatever from some place and now your whining/posting about it.  Jesus fucking Christ man, you POSTED about it, so we are all RESPONDING to it.  And all you had to say back to me, was 'Bert your not a pimp."?  1.  Come up with something more 'on-topic' to say back to me. 2. How do you know I'm not a pimp?  I bet I've had much more action than you.  Your not going to get far at all if you keep u your pissy fucking attitude.

Second off:

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Ok, if YOU weren't such an 'illiterate dumbshit', this comment might have made sence.  "I play there because it's not a good server".  Da hell?   Now if you had any sence at all....

Third:  If I had a button, I'd take you the fuck out.  You go into a server and expect NO rules to apply to you.  You expect for everyone to hail you as king.  And if an admin speaks up about you, it's suddenly his fault your a fucking dipshit.  You argue with an admin, get banned/kicked, come to the forums, then piss and moan about how great you are, and how wrong the server admin was, because he kicked/banned you for breaking the rules.

It's fucking ignorant asswipes like yourself that ruin BF2 for those who like the game and accually abide by the rules.

This post can be summerized by saying, Kiss_my_white_ass, go fuck yourself.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Yep, I am sure you don't TK, as sure as I am that you don't watch your little punk mouth in servers that have no swearing in the rules.
DW_KaiWinters
+0|6739
LOL the server Kiss...is bitching about sounds like the kind of server I prefer to play on.
There obviously is a need for "whiney smacktard" servers.
I think we all need to chip in for one and isolate all whiney smacktards to it..."Escape from New York" LOL"
_oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_
+-1|6729|England

Boogie wrote:

I see why you don't last long in servers. LOL.  Its because not becuz.  Learn to spell. 

And your the one posting about it, noob.  Don't want people saying how stupid you are don't post.
I think the whole idea of being a spelling-nazi is that YOU can actually spell simple words, mate...
Boogie
+1|6751
thats clearly a grammer mistake. LOL.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6693
I'm not reading anything but what i find funny is you're calling the Admin hitler when you're the one with a nickname "Kiss_My_White_Ass"

So i picture you to be overweight with a shaved head or a skinny gimp with long hair.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

I'm a skinny gimp with long hair...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
1sfg-ronln
+25|6798
here we go... more whinebags bitching about admins and servers...  I have your ultimate solution...  take your bf2 disc... take hammer...  connect 2 in rapid motion...

I promise you... you will never have to deal with those "crappy servers"  or "crappy admins" ever again...  I think you should truly try admining your own server before judging an admin...  I have had threads about our clan as well, and about 8 pukes owned up talkin trash about our server.  When we have up to 60-100 constant visitors who talk nothing but high remarks about our server...  So i say, through all your ranting and whining, its gonna get you no where, so grow up.  Maybe you should work on time in game before you work so diligently on your time in FORUM
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6693

Tyferra wrote:

I'm a skinny gimp with long hair...
Yeah but you're from New Zealand so its ok.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6712|Germany

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Ahhh... such eloquence... those of us who cannot even hope to aspire must instead be content to observe in awe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard