Auri2L
+0|6665|Lithuania
Hi, I want to ask if someone know what rank i need to unlock guns from BF2:SP?

Now I am Corporal, and i already have unlocked two guns.

Last edited by Auri2L (2006-01-21 02:02:30)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
u need to have the 1st tier of core weapon, then u can unlock SF weapons
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Auri2L
+0|6665|Lithuania
i known that, but thanks How many unlocks i will get when i become sergeant ? one or two unlocks?
And in which game i need to be (BF2 or BF2:SF) that i could unlock gun from BF2:SF?

Last edited by Auri2L (2006-01-22 01:58:19)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
2 unlocks if ur sergeant and higher ranks
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

its BF2:SF for special forces, not SP lol. im staff sergeant and i have 6 unlocks I think....
Auri2L
+0|6665|Lithuania
Thanks

And sorry for SP it was mistake  and i edited that post
morbesso666
+0|6757|Givataim, Israel

ryan_14 wrote:

its BF2:SF for special forces, not SP lol. im staff sergeant and i have 6 unlocks I think....
No way man.
I got Gunnery Sergeant and only got 5 unlocks.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

2 unlocks if ur sergeant and higher ranks
I don't understand, what do you mean?
morbesso666
+0|6757|Givataim, Israel

Auri2L wrote:

Today I became Sergeant and I unlocked two guns: Spec ops. form BF2:SP and Support's gun (PKM) from BF2. All right, both of them in my stats are unlocked, but in the game i can't select spec ops gun from BF2:SP only form BF2. Where is a problem?
Yes!
It's logical though you can't choose the BF:SF unlocks if you're playing Special Forces.
It's not logical that you'll play against SAS but use their weapons.
BF:SF unlocks apply as unlock to BF2, and BF2 unlocks apply as unlock to BF:SF.
Auri2L
+0|6665|Lithuania
Ok I understood thanks again
Giant_Squid500
+5|6665|U.S.A.

morbesso666 wrote:

Yes!
It's logical though you can't choose the BF:SF unlocks if you're playing Special Forces.
It's not logical that you'll play against SAS but use their weapons.
BF:SF unlocks apply as unlock to BF2, and BF2 unlocks apply as unlock to BF:SF.
I don't get what your saying.  It is NOT logical for you not to be able to us SF unlocks in the SF expansion.
Your second line doesn't make a lick of sence.
As does your third.

I thought it was something like if your Seargent or higher, when you make your next unlock you get to pick two unlocks at the same time, one for SF the other for BF2.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6809|Belgium

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bummer, the only two weapons I don't have yet are the 2 unlocks for Engineer..
So if I want the MP7 I have to unlock the JackHammer first :-( I like the MP7 better..

PS. I do think it's logical, The SF weapons don't act as unlocks in SF itself, there the weapons are used as the different weapons of MEC, PLA and USMC in BF2.. U can't choose an AK when you're USMC..
So therefore you can't use the Stinger when you're SAS or Navy SEAL ...

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-01-22 11:46:11)

morbesso666
+0|6757|Givataim, Israel

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Bummer, the only two weapons I don't have yet are the 2 unlocks for Engineer..
So if I want the MP7 I have to unlock the JackHammer first :-( I like the MP7 better..

PS. I do think it's logical, The SF weapons don't act as unlocks in SF itself, there the weapons are used as the different weapons of MEC, PLA and USMC in BF2.. U can't choose an AK when you're USMC..
So therefore you can't use the Stinger when you're SAS or Navy SEAL ...
You repeated my words
Thanks though for the confirmation, It was an assumption.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6677|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
hmmmmm......
Boogie
+1|6739
2500 points what ever rank that is.  Is what you are looking for.  Thats when you will start getting SF unlocks. (tier 2).  You need the BF2 unlock for the Tier 2 unlock to be available.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6665|U.S.A.
So pretend I have just the medic unlock for BF2, then I go out and buy SF. I get to unlock a weapon on SF, the only weapon i'll be able to unlock is the med weapon beacause thats the only class I have the first unlock for??
Auri2L
+0|6665|Lithuania

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

So pretend I have just the medic unlock for BF2, then I go out and buy SF. I get to unlock a weapon on SF, the only weapon i'll be able to unlock is the med weapon beacause thats the only class I have the first unlock for??
Yes, thats was to me too. I became sergeant and got select two unlocks (i could unlocks only spec ops weapon form BF2:SF because i already was unlocked spec ops weapon from BF2)
morbesso666
+0|6757|Givataim, Israel

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

If you have only one unlock, it means you are Lance Corporal.
If you buy SF, you don't get any SF unlocks.
When you'll become Corporal (1 rank above Lance Corporal), you will receive another BF2 unlock.
Now, you have two BF2 unlocks. Let's say Medic and Engineer.
When you'll become Sergeant (1 rank above Corporal), you will receive one BF2 unlock and one SF unlock.
Choose the BF2 unlock first. Let's say u picked Spec Ops.
Now you can choose the SF unlock. Since there is no Engineer unlock with SF, you'll be able to choose between Medic SF unlock and Spec Ops SF unlock.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard