Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

https://www.autowiki.fi/images/thumb/4/44/300px-2CV_interior.jpg

Simplicity > All. <3 2CV.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
BMW interiors are very nice (excluding the X series and possibly the M5) - Very stripped down, high quality, and everything there is for the purpose of the driver.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6487|Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Bell wrote:

Agreed.  Either that or a Range Rover.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7876/largei3dx1.jpg
Id Agree with that, i drive one 2-3 times a week and it looks/feels amazing.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
M3 roadster:

https://images.europeancarweb.com/features/0201_08zoom+bmw_m_coupe+front_interior.jpg
I know fucking karate
SealXo
+309|6536

FatherTed wrote:

BMW interiors are very nice (excluding the X series and possibly the M5) - Very stripped down, high quality, and everything there is for the purpose of the driver.
Agreed, but the non-digital dash pisses me off. Like wtf is having the MPG on a meter? I also dont like the padels but over all its simple.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

SealXo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Agreed, but the non-digital dash pisses me off. Like wtf is having the MPG on a meter? I also dont like the padels but over all its simple.
I think my dads 3 series has digital readout.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
metal_storm_nl
+2|5997
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

SealXo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I loved the old consumption meter. I miss it in my new car. Always nice to see how much your car is using. Analog > digital

All the new BMWs have digital ones

Last edited by max (2008-10-01 13:40:30)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
to be fair, iDrive system is a piece of shit.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SealXo
+309|6536

max wrote:

SealXo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I loved the old consumption meter. I miss it in my new car. Always nice to see how much your car is using. Analog > digital

All the new BMWs have digital ones
weird i was just test driving a 328 last month and it had a analog

FatherTed wrote:

to be fair, iDrive system is a piece of shit.
Its a good idea, benz made it easy, theres is hard. my grandpa had a 745 a few years ago and it was glitchy. i heard they fixed it though

Last edited by SealXo (2008-10-01 13:43:43)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

maybe its still on the pre-facelift 3 series sedan. Never really cared for them

I'm not a huge fan of the idrive, but I don't like the merc version either. I don't even have a navi in my car

Last edited by max (2008-10-01 13:46:25)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

lol Clarkson's idea of the German sat nav that takes you striaght to Poland
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

My vote goes the the Mini Moke.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard