Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
Searched and didnt find anything, so I thought bf2s should have a thread to discuss about its day.

So for me, same shit different day, except that I almost got my ass suspended from school (wasnt my fault) and I got my first lesson of kickboxing . Other than that,thank god its friday and im tired as fuck.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
It was good; had a very busy day but it was all alright. Glad it is the weekend!

Last edited by kylef (2008-09-26 12:37:53)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

alright ta
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

alright ta
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

college sucked

8 hours of Communication Techniques.

(tired as hell because of it...)

BUT TOMORROW after work PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so I guess all goooooooood.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
My life is shit right now, I've resorted to downloading and watching the entire LoTR trilogy (first time I watched it, it's pretty good once you look past all the gay wizard/elve/typical WoW crap)

So yeah...

Things should be picking up next week, more clubbing/getting drunk and all that crap.

I'm depressed

Well not really

but you know
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
I have a party aswell tommorow night. Nothing particularly awesome, but its better than nothing
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

My life is shit right now, I've resorted to downloading and watching the entire LoTR trilogy (first time I watched it, it's pretty good once you look past all the gay wizard/elve/typical WoW crap)
It's the other way around.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Decided to move back to Minnesota today.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6118|Estonia

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

and I got my first lesson of kickboxing
tong po tbh
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572
sucks...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

good good. Lazy as always
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6085|Tampa, Florida
Shitty, homecoming dance is tomorrow, not going though, and I can't go surfing tonight

Last edited by GorillaKing798 (2008-09-26 13:11:44)

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

I ordered and paid for a laptop yesterday, and today they emailed me to tell me that they don't have it in stock and they aren't ordering any more.

Best thing is, they haven't given me my money back and won't for a few days.

And the people on the phone we're like "There's no need to take that tone with me" when I was yelling at them

Assholes.

Now I have to pay £20 shipping for Saturday delivery.

Oh, and then when I ordered another one from a different site, they phoned me and said my bank declined the payment. The bank told me they thought there was "suspicious" activity going on with the account.

I did get them to remove the block on the account, but it's been a shitty day tbh.

Never buy anything from Micom.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
Good.  I had lunch with my House Rep US Juan Garcia.  He asked me some questions in preparation for re-running for his house seat.

He's going to lose, but you have to play both sides of the street if you want to get what you want.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Didn't go to school (not feeling well in general), played some Rock Band 2 Vocals while my mom wasn't home so I wouldn't embarass myself lulz, and my brother's coming home from SUNY Albany in an hour or so and we're going out to dinner for his birthday.

Pretty good so far.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
Not bad, took an organic chem exam this morning, and now i get to go home for the weekend
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
Got a C902 for £125
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Fucking horrible. This has probably been the worst day in my life so far, and I'm not just saying that.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Fucking horrible. This has probably been the worst day in my life so far, and I'm not just saying that.
What happened?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

Pretty good, I guess. I bombed my AP Bio test today hardcore, but I'm going to hang out with my "hairem" (as my teachers and parents call it) tonight, so that will be fun.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

What happened?
For once, an event in my life that I'm not gonna put on BF2s.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Surgeons

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Good news: I finally got my 8800GT
Bad news: It refuses to fold, and I'm forced to live at dad's place for the weekend.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

The Sheriff wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Bad news: It refuses to fold, and I'm forced to live at dad's place for the weekend.
Nice lurking, but that ain't all.
Surgeons

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Nice lurking, but that ain't all.
Your mum is pregnant from that hobo you walked in on nailing her?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard