Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

JoshP wrote:

PR doesn't need any servers, it's shit

guize who wants to be an asshole and help me CTD all the popular PR servers like every 10 minutes for a few days until PR dies and all the PR nubs cry?

it'll be epicgriefing

then again i'd probably have hundreds of army-nerds who play PR stalk me and find out where i live, lulz (srsly, PR seems to be full of quite a few real military people, which seems stupid to me, but yeah...)
I don't think you have grasped the concept of this discussion, it's not whether or not PR is any good, but whether the player limit should be increased
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5561|FLORIDA
Imagine 8 claymores guarding every flag and imagine the nade whores on karkand. The lines for the vehicles would also be insane. I think the less people the better IMO. More tactical if you don't have loads of people just running around trying to get kills instead of working together.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

No.
you have 10 more days and 10 moar karma than me

wat
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5595|Dublin, Ireland
Retarded idea.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-06 09:50:40)

El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5721|Gulf Coast

ebug9 wrote:

Simply means more idiots racing to the vehicles at the start of every round. And more force tk's during the rounds.
...and even more douchebags spending the entire round waiting in the jet hanger
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
I find the game most fun with between 40 and 50 people on the smaller maps, and 50 and 64 on the larger ones. Any more would just make the game cramped and shitty.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
I like it at 32 size maps with no more slots than 38-40.

Or 16 size maps with about 26 slots.

32 size maps are the best maps though (Zatar <3 Karkand <3 Cleansweep <3 Daqing <3)
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

Tehremos wrote:

JoshP wrote:

PR doesn't need any servers, it's shit

guize who wants to be an asshole and help me CTD all the popular PR servers like every 10 minutes for a few days until PR dies and all the PR nubs cry?

it'll be epicgriefing

then again i'd probably have hundreds of army-nerds who play PR stalk me and find out where i live, lulz (srsly, PR seems to be full of quite a few real military people, which seems stupid to me, but yeah...)
I don't think you have grasped the concept of this discussion, it's not whether or not PR is any good, but whether the player limit should be increased
I don't think you have grasped the concept of a thread derail
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6362|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
terrible idea.

you say if it was increased to 108 that the larger maps would be more playable?  well one problem, you cant find a server on any of those large maps now that are actually full.  just because you increase the limit for the number of people on a map doesnt mean that more people will play on that map
SkaG-tgn!
+13|5972|London - UK

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

I like it at 32 size maps with no more slots than 38-40.

Or 16 size maps with about 26 slots.

32 size maps are the best maps though (Zatar <3 Karkand <3 Cleansweep <3 Daqing <3)
32 player Dragon is awesome.

It's like, Sharqi, but better.
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
i like the idea...it would be total chaos at carrier on wake with 57 fecking retards running around...karkand servers would crash due to to many medpacks and nades, but ive a list of top needing more players maps : 1 fhushe  2: Zatar  3: dragon ,and maybe daqing the ground fighting on the ground would be so much more fun
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

I dont see why it is a problem to have a 114 map size as an OPTION. If this will be introduced, you wont HAVE TO play on 114 player servers, there will be many 64 size still. Since this is an option, it wont damage any minor community or the vanilla BF2 players.
Of course it could happen that a server will be unenjoyable with 114 ppl(regardless if it is a mod or not), but if it will be, than you simply wont play on them.
Please be a bit more open-minded.

/signed
And what if it catches on and soon you'll only see 114 player servers? Just like people DID NOT HAVE to play IO yet 90% is IO now. Just saying...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Huge numbers should be limited to larger and lesser played maps, the good ones.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
It would be fun on maps like Dragon Valley and Fushe Pass. Not on Wake Island or Karkand.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

M.O.A.B wrote:

Huge numbers should be limited to larger and lesser played maps, the good ones.
The only maps I see the 114 slot working are Songuah_64, Kubra_64, Cleansweep_64 and Daqing_64...

Like you said, the good maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard