jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Just youtube all the trainings. You need to follow the set path.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

VicktorVauhn wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Its pretty cool, specially for a free game.

But when I played it it was almost impossible to find an active server that let low ranked players in.
When I did find a game it was that fucking bridge level, nothing but people throwing grenades from one side to the other and its near impossible to move up because the defending team is just sitting there with sniper rifles.
Sort of the point of the map, defense is supposed to camp and make sure you don't get across, but most matches end up with defense rushing the assualt forces because they just sit and camp.

As for the low honor level thing, pretty common, gets really annoying some games where a newbies snags the sniper and can barely shoot, waste of a good weapon.
I know that the point of the map is for defenders to camp, and in general I have no problem with defenders camping... Most games I wish the defenders would do that more often, its what they should be doing...

Still makes for a shitty experience IMO, due to the absolute lack of options on that map.
Best thing to do is get on the 2nd or 3rd pillar, take out some guys that are on their 2nd or 1st pillars, move up, cover your guys, smoke the place out, move up take cover, maybe grab middle tower top, pick more guys off, move up...

If my team doesnt absolutely blow I can play assault with positive KDR's
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
I used to play it a lot, before I got BF2. I'm still waiting for AA3...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

DeathUnlimited wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

I got up to around special forces training and gave up, apparently im clearly visible in bushes and behind trees, prone, not moving
Same here.
Yeah, did that twice, got caught under a low tree, in the shadows, half hidden by a rock and lying down.  Then I quit and uninstalled.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard