elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA

Icleos wrote:

Well you know when you're in the Mi-28 it's kind of like quail hunting except you don't have Dick Chaney teamkilling you.
No, instead you have some retard ramming you in a jet.
Icleos
+101|6742
That must be one hell of a stealthy jet then cause I've never seen it kill me on sharqi.
too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
Only noobs rape the tv station. Pathetic attempt to get points, not to actually play the game. All who rape are pathetic.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699

too_money2007 wrote:

Only noobs rape the tv station. Pathetic attempt to get points, not to actually play the game. All who rape are pathetic.
lol, go make a video of you killing bots in single player and think you are good.

kthxbia.
too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
Nice, another stupid post about my joke vid. My god, you people take yourselves way too seriously.
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

too_money2007 wrote:

Nice, another stupid post about my joke vid. My god, you people take yourselves way too seriously.
Bots are waiting, go kill 'em all! You are such a hardcore player!
too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
Hells yeah! Bots are my bitches!!
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
tbh bots on hard are harder 2 kill than half the bf2 players.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

0akleaves wrote:

tbh bots on hard are harder 2 kill than half the bf2 players.
true
too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
I think it's funny how people remember some obscure thread from over a year ago. Kinda sad to be honest.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID

too_money2007 wrote:

I think it's funny how people remember some obscure thread from over a year ago. Kinda sad to be honest.
Not as sad as making a video of killing bots though.
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6308|Washington DC
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6326
Violation(s) and PunkBuster Errors (1)
Oct 08, 2008
Viol #85016     12/f/taiwan (74.85.13.61)
GS| (85.17.14.165:16567)

IP is from CA and he lives in NYC.
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6308|Washington DC
hence, namehacked?

when you put that ip into this site http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpage … /lookup-ip

it comes up as a known proxy
Pr0t0c0l
+3|5682

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

mbl o noes! namehacked?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-5c6225a9-vb93661.html
You really think that somebody namehacked that raping fooker? hahahaha. I think that he got those high kills in MEC chopper because he hacked the living daylights out of everybody on sharqi servers. I am pretty sure mr fooker maphacked, wallhacked and maybe even aimbotted but hackers never brag about that. He got what he deserved and now he only have to grow some balls so he can learn to fight like a real man. hahahaha. I am european and i easily can join us servers so us peeps have no problems within their own borders with ping. It was really him and i believe punkbuster above all lame ass hackers out there.

Cheers to the bann.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6114|SC | USA |
Take a look at my worst enemy? All he did/does is rape uncaps. Probably aimbotting at the time, as a lot of people were complaining as well.
His fame was short lived I guess.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6326
No uncap rape in general is not a rule. Thats no excuse.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
I only used that key like once then gave it to killer(2 weeks ago). My IP came up like twice on it but the rest of the ips are all his and all the names on that key are his too. The reason he did it was because I use to always make fun of him for being 12 years old. Now I can link you to Killers 5 MBL bans and spend the entire day trying to prove its not me but I rather not. It's either you take my word on it or not.

K.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
I beweave you
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Take a look at my worst enemy? All he did/does is rape uncaps. Probably aimbotting at the time, as a lot of people were complaining as well.

Don't spawn in the uncaps when you're being raped then?
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK

Toilet Sex wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

common sense ftw
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno

12/f/taiwan wrote:

I only used that key like once then gave it to killer(2 weeks ago). My IP came up like twice on it but the rest of the ips are all his and all the names on that key are his too. The reason he did it was because I use to always make fun of him for being 12 years old. Now I can link you to Killers 5 MBL bans and spend the entire day trying to prove its not me but I rather not. It's either you take my word on it or not.

K.
1st. I did it because i knew it would rage you plus I'm done with bf2
2nd. I would rather be 12 years old than be a durke
3rd. I have one ban, you fail.
4th. Profile.con cheats ftw
5th. I gave that key to you not the other way around
6th. I still love you
7th. I'm typing all this from my ipod lol.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6114|SC | USA |

Toilet Sex wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Sorry, my stats don't mean enough to leave a server when we're capped out.
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6142
If you use multiple CD keys and have played using one that has been banned for cheating, it's fairly likely that you're a hacker. 

Or your brother did it.
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK

The_Killer wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

K.
1st. I did it because i knew it would rage you plus I'm done with bf2
2nd. I would rather be 12 years old than be a durke
3rd. I have one ban, you fail.
4th. Profile.con cheats ftw
5th. I gave that key to you not the other way around
6th. I still love you
7th. I'm typing all this from my ipod lol.
i dont like you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard