B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6410|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Hey guys the cd key i have got banned off a few of my fav servers the question i have is.

Can i use my mates cd key with my pc? as far as i know we cant be in the same server as each other playing with the same key but is it true that i can play at the same time as him but in "seprate" servers.

ex. im playing in gamearena 2 and hes playing in gamearena 8 for example is it possible?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6172|what

One way you can get around it is to use your special forces cd key.

Good luck m80.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
Really i didn't know you could setup vanilla with a spec forces key, doesn't help me much tho my special forces is from ea link

can anyone confirm?

Last edited by B00MH3ADSH0T (2008-09-24 07:20:39)

TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5736|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Go to the servers site/forum and beg for mercy?

And stop statpadding.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6514|Sydney, Australia
You can use your friend's CD key as long as you don't play on the same server.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6014

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Hey guys the cd key i have got banned off a few of my fav servers the question i have is.

Can i use my mates cd key with my pc? as far as i know we cant be in the same server as each other playing with the same key but is it true that i can play at the same time as him but in "seprate" servers.

ex. im playing in gamearena 2 and hes playing in gamearena 8 for example is it possible?
Uh, not too sure about being able to play on GA servers at the same time (Some of the GA servers have the same IP, just a different port) But playing on two different servers should be fine elsewhere.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6458|King Of The Islands

Vub wrote:

You can use your friend's CD key as long as you don't play on the same server.
I think these guys would be experts on the matter.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
Yea thx guys no worrys the guys key im using is from like the usa or somthing so i shouldnt have a problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard