bobroonie.bda
+143|6674
It seems the top 10 guys compared to me suck ass. they have 2 times the play time but my stats r better if not the same. i dont pilot all my stats are from normal play.. f**k padders most of the top guys suck as infantry. anyone can be good in armor. medic's the easyest kit to get points with. im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31. you guys can say how great the top guys r ive been on moongamers. everyones a medic or a gl user for the most part. not flaming, its just not my thing. ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2. Im not saying im the best, no one really knows who the best is.. but that rank system is to easy to munipulate.

caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672

all round team player i play to win. stats dont mean shit. thats y i dont have all my badges or medals cause who gives a f**k. Use what ever is needed at that time. I play on any WC server.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg

let the flaming begin.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6741|Mark it zero.
man i gotta play with you! its hard to find people that are good at being infantry and dont give a fuck about stats.  i say good job with how you play. my stats definitely arent as good as yours but i consider myself to be good infantry. i'd rather get the assist and have a good time playing instead of being the person with the most points.
Flyboy63
+8|6697|South Australia
Agreed. You will find most of them play 1 kit only though they do very well at it. As a result they often have only a few medals & awards. But then I guess their intention is to gain points not medals & awards hence the reason they have a top 10 score.  Shit, some of these guys i dont think have ever seen the inside of a BH.

Personally I prefer to obtain awards & medals & get my rank as a natural progression.

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-01-20 02:37:23)

Banthur
Banned
+2|6722
anyone with a grenade launcher is good at being infantry, lols
Teckademics
+1|6718|Savannah GA
HAR. i do my job and i never get a hey gg or nice team work.. its FAGGOT NOOB JOO STOLES MY KILLS IM GOING TO KICK VOTE YOEW!  so yeah. there for the reason of my new found skill. armor whore
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6681|UK
How do you find out what rank you are based on a single weapon..like top 10 with a sniper rifle ect?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6762|Human Meat Shield

bobroonie.bda wrote:

It seems the top 10 guys compared to me suck ass. they have 2 times the play time but my stats r better if not the same. i dont pilot all my stats are from normal play.. f**k padders most of the top guys suck as infantry. anyone can be good in armor. medic's the easyest kit to get points with. im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31. you guys can say how great the top guys r ive been on moongamers. everyones a medic or a gl user for the most part. not flaming, its just not my thing. ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2. Im not saying im the best, no one really knows who the best is.. but that rank system is to easy to munipulate.

caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672

all round team player i play to win. stats dont mean shit. thats y i dont have all my badges or medals cause who gives a f**k. Use what ever is needed at that time. I play on any WC server.

http://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg

let the flaming begin.
You say stats don't matter in one sentence, then the other you say you have better stats!

You might be good, you might not, the best players are in the best squads that help each other, and I am just learning that. I don't do tank/planes/helos either, but who really cares, boasting or not; as long as you have fun.
DarkCloud00
+0|6696
Sounds like you posted to brag.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6781|England

Banthur wrote:

That will change very soon.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6740|The United Center
good thing stats arent kept on spelling and grammar.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6685

DarkCloud00 wrote:

I tend to agree. One of those players who takes BF2 and stats WAY to seriously. It's a game, get over yourself.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland

DarkCloud00 wrote:

Yeah.
"I'm so good at this and that and all you others suck at this and those and everything else"

I think he's also jealloys to the top 10
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6775|The Hague, Holland
I almost played 140 hours or so as infantry and its starting to bore, thats why I'm switching over to vehicles.
Not to mention those guys who have played over 500 hours..
mpec82
+-1|6714
I don't see where is the problem in playing only 1 kit.
mpec82
+-1|6714
he'll be a sniper
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6762|Human Meat Shield

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I almost played 140 hours or so as infantry and its starting to bore, thats why I'm switching over to vehicles.
Not to mention those guys who have played over 500 hours..
I hear ya, I have 380 hours on foot, I finally switched to vehicles and boy did it raise..... everything... imagine that. I'm getting to 500 eventually, another hundred will do, doesn't say anything but play alot.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Get over your self, please

You sound so pathentic when you start to brag with your typing skills...
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6738

Gawwad wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Stop crticizing you criticizer you!
Everyone in this thread jumps on the previous posters back...rofl
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Stop crticizing you criticizer you!
Everyone in this thread jumps on the previous posters back...rofl
You are no better
FeloniousMonk
+0|6728

bobroonie.bda wrote:

im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it
i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31.
ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2.
caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672
stats dont mean shit
looooool
FeloniousMonk
+0|6728

Kobrakai wrote:

Banthur wrote:

That will change very soon.
For the better. I just recently started using the grenade launcher on a more frequent basis and I'm getting pretty good at it. Long range shots with it are fun but being able to bounce the things off the wall down a staircase is going to make it even better!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6775|The Hague, Holland

FeloniousMonk wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it
i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31.
ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2.
caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672
stats dont mean shit
looooool
Purely Pwned
Drunkaholic
+4|6717

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I agree, seeing as you forgot capitalize the g in "good" because it was the first word of a sentence
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6745|Toronto, ON
I'm still the best.
Alpha as fuck.
n00b.Worx
+44|6719|West Berlin!
Nooo, I am!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard