Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6734|Great Wall

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Thats really sad....i got my expert knife the hard way....getting killed by machine guns, can't get my expert explosives..
MGs that's nothing.. lots of people use grenade launchers these days.. I got killed many times mostly by GLs.
Ow.. I haven't got even Veteran Explosives, but honestly I've never tried.. getting my Basic one was very hard Expert one with 34 kills looks almost impossible..

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2006-01-20 01:07:46)

Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6706|Gütersloh, Germany
Metaltop
+1|6759|The Netherlands
And another one that shows his reward while he uses a glitch/hack.

Now remove the walls with your uber MS Paint skills.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6720|New Hampshire
Kinda sad...

Out of all the expert useages (explosives, pistols, knife), pistol is by FAR the easiest.  I earned this badge literally 5 times.

I got my 500th pistol kill in a server, so the next round I thought I would go for expert so yeehaw!  The next round I get 18 pistol kills, and no badge.  I kinda scratch my head and figure that I must have miscounted and had like 499 or something, so the very next round I go for it again.  18 Pistol kills that round too, but still no badge.  FUCK!  I'm talking with some guys in my squad and I figure maybe I have to disconnect to have the stuff realized in BFHQ or something.  I rejoin the server, look at BFHQ (by this time I had like 536 pistol kills or something like that) and proceed to do ANOTHER 18 pistol kills in a round.  I still didn't get it.

By this point I'm pretty raged, so I figure I'd cool off and try again tomorrow.  I get in the server tomorrow (UCS Karkand 24/7) and proceed to pwn it up with my ub3r 1337 pistol skillz.  I have 16 pistol kills, with MEC having around 100 tickets left, when cyper00fus shows up and restarts the round because he didn't want to wait till the end for commander.  God dammit - I only needed 2 more kills and I woulda had it.  The next round I finally got my 18 kills and the badge...

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/TehSeraphim/screen017.jpg

Look at the tickets =/

But besides that...kinda pathetic that you need to glitch in order to get the easiest expert badge.  Furthermore, that you SHOWED yourself glitching in a screenshot.  You deserve a darwin award.  See this Banthur?  It's a legitimate badge...mmmmm tastes so good...mmm...I wasn't invincible so it actually took skill.  I can see the jealousy in your font.

Last edited by TehSeraphim (2006-01-20 01:45:04)

Flyboy63
+8|6700|South Australia
what a fag loser.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6720|New Hampshire
LoL I was gonna edit my previous post but this is too fucking hilarious...

I still can't get over this guy - I'm literally sitting in my computer chair laughing my balls off.  This is one of the funniset things I've ever seen, right up there with Nitro.
Wildbill100372
+1|6681

Banthur wrote:

P3R3K wrote:

I dont mind cheaters/padders but when you exploit something that makes you invicible its freaking retarded!
YOU SIR ARE RETARDED
You're the retarded one. Not only did you cheat to get your award, but you showed everyone you cheated and then expected all of us to praise you. THAT'S retarded.
Banthur
Banned
+2|6725
You guys are all just jealous, I'm not cheating you're insane

Last edited by Banthur (2006-01-20 02:13:25)

Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6671|Moscow, Russia
Bathur, you're such a dumb lame n00b...
AirForce2076
+1|6738|MN
Banthur, you have just proven to be the most worthless and retarded player in the community with nitro91. I would suggest deleting your account because the more you talk the more retarded you are.
Flyboy63
+8|6700|South Australia

AirForce2076 wrote:

Banthur, you have just proven to be the most worthless and retarded player in the community with nitro91. I would suggest deleting your account because the more you talk the more retarded you are.
lol..agreed..I reckon this guy must be about 8 years old.

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-01-20 02:26:16)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6754|06-01
so why white-out your screenie and edit? lol
nitro91 all over again....
AirForce2076
+1|6738|MN
Banthur:

https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4008/fbicontactus0yb.th.jpg
Flyboy63
+8|6700|South Australia
lol..even better..I see someone has already sent you that notice before rofl!
AirForce2076
+1|6738|MN
no i just googled it flyboy, would you like one too?
A=10
+-2|6783|U.K DURHAM
how the hell do they get in that wall i must look into this that is not good ffs now i know why i was getting killed of some 1 i could not find even with uav i was well erm wtf is going on.can you not kill em when they are in with like c4. email me if you know as its not good to put on here and let every hacking little twat know how to do it.

Last edited by A=10 (2006-01-20 02:36:37)

Metaltop
+1|6759|The Netherlands
damn,, he really did use his uber MS Paint skills now..
You are Nitro's clone,, Mini-Nitro

1: You can see the wireframe of the windows because you are INSIDE the building.
2: Everyone can see on your minimap that you are INSIDE the building.
+ Someone probably saved your screenshots on his computer so you are screwed anyway.

Can the only half-dead braincell that you have left understand that?
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6686|England, GBR
This pisses me off. It took me forever to get my basic knife, and I still need to get exactly the same amount of kills to get my veteran knife (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY DONE 7 KILLS IAR!!!)

Then some nnob like this cheats to get his badges.

Regardless, I can always look proud on my stats. I know I did them the correct way without no shitty glitch help or stats padding or whatever.

Now it's off to start attempting another 7 knife kills *cries*
A=10
+-2|6783|U.K DURHAM
dude they will get wot is due for doing this they have let hackers play so they can catch more doing it trust me you will see more guys getting hardware bans and stats reset. yes its lame but at the end of the day every 1 knows just how low this guy realy is. is that to be proud of i think not lame cheap ass losers is all this shows and that paint job on screen shot ffs man get a life do you think the guys on here are stupid.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6700
Hahahahaha what a friggin NOOB (NOOB TITLE IS RESERVED ONLY FOR CHEATERS AND IF IM IN A BAD MOOD) cheats in a server,gets caught cheating and then tries to say its lies and then pulls a nitro man talk about stupid. You managed to break every rule on cheating just like Nitro if you dont know them ill let you know,
1. Dont get Caught
2. Dont have evidence of yourself cheating
3. Dont give said evidence away
4. DONT BE A LOSER AND CHEAT

so there you go now you know them
Atlas
+0|6676
It is beyond me how people can post pics of themselves cheating. That has to be the lowest of the low on the intelligence scale. The things you whited out are super funny as well. Like that guy saying "Huggy is...", the next word is obviously "cheating" or "hacking". You are one of the biggest morons of all time.
Banthur
Banned
+2|6725
you people crack me up
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6706|Gütersloh, Germany

Metaltop wrote:

1: You can see the wireframe of the windows because you are INSIDE the building.
+ Someone probably saved your screenshots on his computer so you are screwed anyway.

Here is the original picture he posted:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9454/e … ola1uz.jpg

I saved the link in this thread:
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … php?t=3051

And I made a screenshot of the original post
https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9213/banthurthread7xl.th.jpg

Last edited by Ali (2006-01-20 03:33:23)

Wildbill100372
+1|6681

Banthur wrote:

you people crack me up
[sarcasm]Your MSPaint alterations are top notch. They're about as good as your pistol skills.[/sarcasm]

You can't be serious. You got caught red-handed. Trying to play it off just makes you look worse.

Last edited by Wildbill100372 (2006-01-20 03:40:52)

Banthur
Banned
+2|6725

Ali wrote:

Metaltop wrote:

Here is the original picture he posted:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9454/e … ola1uz.jpg

I saved the link in this thread:
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … php?t=3051

And I made a screenshot of the original post
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9213/b … 7xl.th.jpg
inspector gadget saves the day, oh noes!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard