SealXo
+309|6537

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Shes accomplished a substantial amount for the short time shes been in there and has shown real leadership.
Like?

Show me where she refuted her own religious garbage. That would reassure me greatly.
Like going against her own party in her government and making Alaska a better place. Name an example of leadership like that Obamas shown.

Oh boy! Shes religious! Oh no! She doesnt want to take god out of the pledge! Its.... DOOOM... POE WAS RIGHT.

She reads the bible oh NO! whats with this 21st century gotta believe in god but be in the closet.

Liberals are digging up fucking garbage on this woman like how her ex brother in law got fired from a job and thats the top story. Come on. EX brother in law, wtf?

Last edited by SealXo (2008-09-22 16:23:28)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

SealXo wrote:

Like going against her own party in her government and making Alaska a better place. Name an example of leadership like that Obamas shown.

Oh boy! Shes religious! Oh no! She doesnt want to take god out of the pledge! Its.... DOOOM... POE WAS RIGHT.
This thread isn't about Obama - it's about Miss Wasilla of 'the Rapture' from the wilderness state. And the thread primarily pertains to non-Americans - Americans can bring calamity upon themselves (as with Bush) - that's their prerogative - but here in the rest of the world we have to deal with a situation where you elect somebody that gets succeeded by a green bible-thumping hick from the snowy mountains.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-09-22 16:25:53)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I think the religious garbage he was talking about was when she:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jNul … gD92VJPL00
SealXo
+309|6537

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I think the religious garbage he was talking about was when she:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jNul … gD92VJPL00
Taken out of context.

Look, Lincoln, Resevelt and Kennedy all said the same thing.

I don't get why the G word is so scary.

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

This thread isn't about Obama - it's about Miss Wasilla of 'the Rapture' from the wilderness state. And the thread primarily pertains to non-Americans - Americans can bring calamity upon themselves (as with Bush) - that's their prerogative - but here in the rest of the world we have to deal with a situation where you elect somebody that gets succeeded by a green bible-thumping hick from the snowy mountains.
Im comparing, so its okay that he has none but you can pick on her for having adequate compared to her? Oh im sorry

Hey lets keep calling names.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-09-22 16:27:22)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

SealXo wrote:

Taken out of context.

You may have a soft spot for God or even religion in general. Personally I have a soft spot for reality and the rules of logic and reason.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

so you are just going to name call?  and you want this thread taken seriously varegg?  k then.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Let's change it around.

Muslim Iranian politician guy wrote:

Iranian Gov. Abdul_Whatever told ministry students at his former Mosque that Iran sent people to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from Allah."

In an address last June, the Iranian vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "Allah's will."

Abdul asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that his eldest son, Achmed, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from Allah," he said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is Allah's plan.
Sounds pretty fucked up to some of you Palin fanboys doesn't it? I bet it makes you boil with rage

And just how we Palins comments taken out of context?

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-22 16:30:20)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine wrote:

so you are just going to name call?  and you want this thread taken seriously varegg?  k then.
How about refuting the allegations or demonstrating that I am wrong?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

How about refuting the allegations or demonstrating that I am wrong?
you are wrong.  mccain is alive.

/thread

happy?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine wrote:

/thread
happy?
No - you corroborate your assertion of 'you are wrong' with facts and I'll be happy.
SealXo
+309|6537

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Let's change it around.

Muslim Iranian politician guy wrote:

Iranian Gov. Abdul_Whatever told ministry students at his former Mosque that Iran sent people to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from Allah."

In an address last June, the Iranian vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "Allah's will."

Abdul asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that his eldest son, Achmed, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from Allah," he said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is Allah's plan.
Sounds pretty fucked up to some of you Palin fanboys doesn't it? I bet it makes you boil with rage

And just how we Palins comments taken out of context?
Im a fanboy now? Well, since this thread has turned into nothing but name calling.........

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/xXxTheDevilsRejectxXx/south-park-douche-and-turk.jpg

I have better things to do.

/thread

Last edited by SealXo (2008-09-22 16:33:40)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Taken out of context.

You may have a soft spot for God or even religion in general. Personally I have a soft spot for reality and the rules of logic and reason.
I like both.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Oh for fuck sake. Ok, you're not a fanboy. I apologise for upsetting you about that comment, I apologise for offending you, I apologise that you have been hurt by me calling you a fanboy, you are infact a strong, fine gentleman who is an asset to the world.

Now what about responding to the post?

Get the fuck out.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-22 16:34:34)

SealXo
+309|6537

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Oh for fuck sake. Ok, you're not a fanboy. I apologise for upsetting you about that comment, I apologise for offending you, I apologise that you have been hurt by me calling you a fanboy, you are infact a strong, fine gentleman who is an asset to the world.

Now what about responding to the post?

Get the fuck out.
Lincoln, Rosevelt, and Kennedy all said this about American soldiers.

But im sorry, I forgot its the 21st Century.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

/thread
happy?
No - you corroborate your assertion of 'you are wrong' with facts and I'll be happy.
he is alive and is not on his death bed is not a fact?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

/thread
happy?
he is alive and is not on his death bed is not a fact?
You're not talking about Sarah Palin. I wanna hear it.
SealXo
+309|6537
Shes not the fucking pope and pulled some Philip of Spain bullshit saying God spoke to her. Shes just infering that we should pray for our soldiers overseas and pray they return safely.

Oh my thats a nono
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

i did ffs.  you want me to re-write what i said in this thread already?  fuck man.
SealXo
+309|6537
circle talk. im dizzy. later

Last edited by SealXo (2008-09-22 16:39:19)

Mekstizzle
WALKER

SealXo wrote:

Shes not the fucking pope and pulled some Philip of Spain bullshit saying God spoke to her. Shes just infering that we should pray for our soldiers overseas and pray they return safely.

Oh my thats a nono
I don't have anything wrong with her saying pray to God for their safety and all that. But to call their task "Gods will" and shit like that, considering the situation of the conflict, it's quite messed up.

And so what if other people said it in history?

Muhammad said some fucked up shit too, people still follow that, that's why we're at war with some of these people. Because it just ain't right in this day and age. When you look at Palin and then look at some of these Muslims, there isn't a whole difference aside from replacing God with Allah.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

When you look at Palin and then look at some of these Muslims, there isn't a whole difference aside from replacing God with Allah.
fuck me.  let me know when she says she wants to wipe iran off the face of the earth or eradicate muslims.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

i did ffs.  you want me to re-write what i said in this thread already?  fuck man.
This is the grand sum total of what you said about her:

"So lets see.  She was gov.  commander and chief of the military in alaska.  and oh ya, shatloads of oil.  but, 43 days as a senator mean more than that i guess."

That's it. Nothing more. No structure. Nothing that counters anything I said in my post. I even mentioned she was governor of Alaska.

My gripe is that she is a smalltown hick just like the likes of this smalltown hick, an elected representative of Kerry in rural south-west Ireland:

https://www.brightidea.ie/jackiehealyrae/images/header1.jpg

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-09-22 16:47:42)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

lol...how can i even respond to this crap.  whatever dude.
SealXo
+309|6537

usmarine wrote:

lol...how can i even respond to this crap.  whatever dude.
yeah.

my last word: Chuck Norris is for McCain.

/election won.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

SealXo wrote:

my last word: Chuck Norris is for McCain.

/election won.
Well you've beat me there...I've lost this round but next time.....watch out

As for marine I didn't say she was exactly like them, just not very different.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard