usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no, its about the election.  and she is not running for president.  you want to play hypothetical.
Have you ever heard of Harry S. Truman or Gerald Ford?
ever hear of JFK?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

usmarine wrote:

ever hear of JFK?
I have yes. What about him?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
McCains a lot more likely to die by assasination than by age. Look at recent previous president ages.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

McCains a lot more likely to die by assasination than by age. Look at recent previous president ages.
That isn't very reassuring. How many presidents spent 5 years in a Vietnamese PoW camp?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-09-22 15:52:37)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ever hear of JFK?
I have yes. What about him?
i thought we were playing a game?
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
hunting isnt blood lust, although the media likes to portray it as such

The Republicans fucked up. More dirt is coming out on her daily, how in a town of 7000 where you are the mayor and your state leads the nation in rape per capita not know that rape test kits  have to be boughten by the victim (admit it Palin you were just trying to save a buck).  Not to mention her fucking daughter is preggo at what 17?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

The absurdity of having Palin in Office is just about making me foam at the mouth. Who's choice was it to have her as the VP pick, really? I kind of have my doubts that it was all McCains idea, I figured him for more of an...Intelligent guy?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
SealXo
+309|6536
You can argue her experience all you want, but its atleast adequate or superior to Obamas.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-09-22 16:02:23)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

SealXo wrote:

she actually got promoted to gov., incase your not aware.
That is stated in the OP.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

So lets see.  She was gov.  commander and chief of the military in alaska.  and oh ya, shatloads of oil.  but, 43 days as a senator mean more than that i guess.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

SealXo wrote:

You can argue her experience all you want, but its atleast adequate or superior to Obamas.

It's not her length of experience I particularly give a shit about. It's the fact that she's an evangelical hick from a wilderness state who probably has no concept of 'the outside world' and all those who her decisions might affect.
SealXo
+309|6536

usmarine wrote:

So lets see.  She was gov.  commander and chief of the military in alaska.  and oh ya, shatloads of oil.  but, 43 days as a senator mean more than that i guess.
My point exactly, and with the Wasilla thing, 9000 people? What is a community organizer? Responsible for taking a few kids to the zoo every month?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

usmarine wrote:

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Obama. He isn't an evangelical hick from a wilderness state who probably has no concept of 'the outside world' and all those who her decisions might affect. He isn't what is essentially the female version of George 'the Idiot' Bush.
SealXo
+309|6536

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

It's not her length of experience I particularly give a shit about. It's the fact that she's an evangelical hick from a wilderness state who probably has no concept of 'the outside world' and all those who her decisions might affect.
So what if shes evangelical? Better than reverend wright.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

she actually got promoted to gov., incase your not aware.
That is stated in the OP.
But you do go off on her humble origins quite a bit. Everybodys gotta start somewhere.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

SealXo wrote:

So what if shes evangelical? Better than reverend wright.
Last time I checked he wasn't on the election billing.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

But you do go off on her humble origins quite a bit. Everybodys gotta start somewhere.
Yes everyone starts somewhere - she hasn't really moved on though has she? She's just the governor of a massive empty state that bears no resemblance to any of the other 49 states.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

She's just the governor of a massive empty state that bears no resemblance to any of the other 49 states.
the oil from alaska is very important.  less you forget it was invaded by the japs in WWII.
SealXo
+309|6536
Here I can name call too: I dont want some mixed up black cityslickin indonesian hawaiian harvard eliteist that wants to have born alive babies killed who wants sex ed taught to kindergardners, who thinks diplomacy is a real option wiht someone who denies the halocaust ever happened, who pushed strollers in chicago park and has 143 days of the most liberal voting record in the senate who has some crazy pastor who 'brought him to jesus" and the man who sparked his political career was a former leader of a terrorist organization that bombed and killed people and doesnt regret it whom thinks the man is mainstream and a everyday guy who is some tony resco sholong sucking communist.

man, now that  ive got that out of my system, i feel so much better!

real policies plz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

usmarine wrote:

the oil from alaska is very important.  less you forget it was invaded by the japs in WWII.
Are the Japanese airforce poised to pounce are they? How hard is it to sign papers telling people they can drill there or telling people to 'keep pumping the oil'?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

SealXo wrote:

Here I can name call too: I dont want some mixed up black cityslickin indonesian hawaiian harvard eliteist that wants to have born alive babies killed who wants sex ed taught to kindergardners, who thinks diplomacy is a real option wiht someone who denies the halocaust ever happened, who pushed strollers in chicago park and has 143 days of the most liberal voting record in the senate who has some crazy pastor who 'brought him to jesus" and the man who sparked his political career was a former leader of a terrorist organization that bombed and killed people and doesnt regret it whom thinks the man is mainstream and a everyday guy who is some tony resco sholong sucking communist.

real policies plz
Technically speaking your post if off-topic, but I won't report you.
SealXo
+309|6536

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Are the Japanese airforce poised to pounce are they? How hard is it to sign papers telling people they can drill there or telling people to 'keep pumping the oil'?
Shes accomplished a substantial amount for the short time shes been in there and has shown real leadership.
SealXo
+309|6536

CameronPoe wrote:

SealXo wrote:

real policies plz
Technically speaking your post if off-topic, but I won't report you.
maybe you could realize that im making fun of your stupid topic that got closed.

thanks for letting me off the hook, ill give you a tax rebate for that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

SealXo wrote:

Shes accomplished a substantial amount for the short time shes been in there and has shown real leadership.
Like?

Show me where she refuted her own religious garbage. That would reassure me greatly.

PS She's currently being investigated in a case of unfair dismissal. Jury is still out but just to let you know.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-09-22 16:20:01)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

CameronPoe wrote:

do you want to keep acting like a douche or have a real discussion?

i was pointing out that alaska is very important to this country, although it fits your agenda to minimize it.

also, sadly, liberal green laws control our country right now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard