Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6499
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6476|Internetfitlerland

wtb rego
Adamshannon8
Member
+94|6124
dling @ 500 kb/s
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5903|London, England

God shut up
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
blacklupus
Member
+13|6629
got any BEST MOVEMENT EVER videos? cuz this was nothing.
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6251|Los Angeles
Nothing special here. Just a guy that has amazing hitreg. The game is so easy for him. Give him average reg and hes nothing compared to you or me. Basically point and click for him and the game does the rest of the work.

Last edited by Dilda13 (2008-09-22 21:58:41)

HaawwK
Member
+31|5924|Bolton

Dilda13 wrote:

Nothing special here. Just a guy that has amazing hitreg. The game is so easy for him. Give him average reg and hes nothing compared to you or me. Basically point and click for him and the game does the rest of the work.
ur actually a retard
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,053|6710|PNW

HaawwK wrote:

Dilda13 wrote:

Nothing special here. Just a guy that has amazing hitreg. The game is so easy for him. Give him average reg and hes nothing compared to you or me. Basically point and click for him and the game does the rest of the work.
ur actually a retard
Says the guy who uses 'ur.'
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6130|Roma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

Dilda13 wrote:

Nothing special here. Just a guy that has amazing hitreg. The game is so easy for him. Give him average reg and hes nothing compared to you or me. Basically point and click for him and the game does the rest of the work.
ur actually a retard
Says the guy who uses 'ur.'
Heh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
HaawwK
Member
+31|5924|Bolton

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

HaawwK wrote:

Dilda13 wrote:

Nothing special here. Just a guy that has amazing hitreg. The game is so easy for him. Give him average reg and hes nothing compared to you or me. Basically point and click for him and the game does the rest of the work.
ur actually a retard
Says the guy who uses 'ur.'
cunt
Nakamp
Member
+25|6133|Czech Republic
1.6 z 408MB (42.8 KB/sek)

shitty site
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5711|Greece / Rhodos
"BEST AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the best player in the world"

lmao
you cant be serious dude..that vid was so fcking boring
TCM|walkah
Member
+3|5634
Nonamer :d
pauli *wsaf
Member
+23|5725
Aim is nice, hitreg no comment, movement normal, music average, edit less than average and rendering lol wtf are u people serious?

btw Have u heard about iron sights?

Last edited by pauli *wsaf (2008-09-23 08:03:02)

HaawwK
Member
+31|5924|Bolton

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Aim is nice, hitreg no comment, movement normal, music average, edit less than average and rendering lol wtf are u people serious?

btw Have u heard about iron sights?
u do know that using ironsights is worse than unzoomed?
pauli *wsaf
Member
+23|5725
all about distance and situation. and there were situations when ironsights would have been better choice. And this is my opinion, it wasnt part of my rating that comment bout ironsights.
btw I like unzoomed shoothing but what i really dont like is the way how people screw up their video by editing and rendering.
+this thread is not about ironsights/nozoom so lets keep it that way.
tsensor
Member
+34|6083
BAD AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the NOOB

worst vid
TCM|walkah
Member
+3|5634

pauli *wsaf wrote:

+this thread is not about ironsights/nozoom so lets keep it that way.
True, but my two cents on that are its just personal preference really.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6499
Im sorry but for those TARDS who think i have amazing reg just take a look at this, You dont make a fragmovie and put bad reg in you silly burgers http://files.filefront.com/regmoviewmv/ … info.html.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6499

tsensor wrote:

BAD AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the NOOB

worst vid
stats pleasE?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6499

Delusion wrote:

"BEST AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the best player in the world"

lmao
you cant be serious dude..that vid was so fcking boring
never said it was going to be fun...
robcr9
Member
+111|5920

Mr.E wrote:

tsensor wrote:

BAD AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the NOOB

worst vid
stats pleasE?
Lol, Stats, Fail.

Also, triple post fail.

Last edited by robcr9 (2008-09-23 09:56:09)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6499

blacklupus wrote:

got any BEST MOVEMENT EVER videos? cuz this was nothing.
lol? who are you? ..what would YOU do? fly about the map on golden wings littering peoples feet with your little bullets? I know more than you about the game. Bye.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6499

robcr9 wrote:

Mr.E wrote:

tsensor wrote:

BAD AIM EVER IN BF2 - A fragmovie by the NOOB

worst vid
stats pleasE?
Lol, Stats, Fail.

Also, triple post fail.
are you shit? dont talk about things you dont understand. You dont even know any good players.
robcr9
Member
+111|5920

Mr.E wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

got any BEST MOVEMENT EVER videos? cuz this was nothing.
lol? who are you? ..what would YOU do? fly about the map on golden wings littering peoples feet with your little bullets? I know more than you about the game. Bye.
Mate you're digging yourself into a hole of failure, give up now before your e-penis turns to nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard