Adam5286
+0|6690|CapeCod, MA USA
hey today i found out one of my good friends is sen. Ted kennedys love child.   now im not best friends with him  but i work out with him and went to HS with him    i saw him today  and was afraid to bring it up but its all over the news around here                    how fucking weird is that    and i hope this kid gets sum cash outa this    he never found out his real father until he read it in a tabloid      ne thoughts   this is soo fucked
M_Saint_J
+0|6688
I hate you
Adam5286
+0|6690|CapeCod, MA USA
aparently no one cares lol
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland
Hehe that shit is wack..
What is there to say?
S4INT05
+1|6743|79605, TX
He's gonna die!
Rathji
+1|6696
What an amazing life you lead, everyone you know has something happen to them and is in the news. Maybe you should get thier autographs in advance and earn yourself some $$
Adam5286
+0|6690|CapeCod, MA USA
everyone i know has had sumthen happen to them to go in the news???   if your talking about the hostage   i dont know her at all   but ne ways   this kid     i mean u dont know ur father all your life      you go throught school learning about JFK and being from MASS the kid is always hearing about the kennedys    then one day   u find out ur dad is famous rich  and ur uncle was John F kennedy    ur second cousin is arnold swartzanager ( i kno i spelt that wrong)       its just kinda fucked up
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
lol, he must feel cool now, or maybe he feels like the bastard that he is....WHO KNOWS?!!?!!?
CRUSHER
+-1|6728

Adam5286 wrote:

everyone i know has had sumthen happen to them to go in the news???   if your talking about the hostage   i dont know her at all   but ne ways   this kid     i mean u dont know ur father all your life      you go throught school learning about JFK and being from MASS the kid is always hearing about the kennedys    then one day   u find out ur dad is famous rich  and ur uncle was John F kennedy    ur second cousin is arnold swartzanager ( i kno i spelt that wrong)       its just kinda fucked up
I like how instead of using punctuation you just spam the spacebar. That's..... uhh, unique?

A fucking spelling test should be a prerequisite for ALL online games.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
Get a grammar/punctuation primer.  I'm serious.  People won't get mad at you as often when you use proper punctuation.  If you can't communicate properly, no one will take you seriously and you are going to constantly get flamed about it.
Plus, your "style" of punctuation is annoying and makes people get angry about that instead of focusing on your topic.
Nomer
+10|6712|North of Boston
Wow, that's awesome, I'd feel bad if that was me, I make so many Ted Kennedy jokes.  I actually don't mind the space bar spamming, your posts are still coherent and at least you express complete thoughts most of the time.
Nomer
+10|6712|North of Boston
this isn't as funny as the time Strom Thurmond was discovered to have a black bastard family though
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

Does he look like Jabba the Hutt? If he does it shouldn't take a tabloid to tell him he's Ted Kennedy's son.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Adam5286
+0|6690|CapeCod, MA USA
No lol hes soo athletic. hes like 6'2 and he can dunk easily he ran track for springfield college.  He was like top 5 or top 10 in the high jump in the state of mass in highschool. At a party the other night he was telling me Ted was pretty athletic in HS and played college football or sumthen but he wanted to be a politician and i guess thats when he let his body go haha.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard