Jackabo
+127|6557|Dublin, Ireland
Has anyone ever tried this. I'm saving up money and I've been thinking of ways to get some. I have a Guild Wars account and I was wondering if I got all Characters up to max gear could I see it for like 100 euro or somethin. Anybody think it's a good idea or know how much these things are worth?
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6614|Kent, UK
Don't turn a game into a job. If you play it in the aim of making money you will not enjoy it and the money you get out of it will likely be less than if you had worked in a shop for the same amount of time, maybe even less.

Last edited by Fosterthelegend (2008-09-21 05:42:21)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
Fag.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6473|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Its a good idea IF you already got it to the max level, but it wont be if you just play it to then sell it.

I actually sold my BF2 account over a year ago for £40
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Don't turn a game into a job. If you play it in the aim of making money you will not enjoy it and the money you get out of it will likely be less than if you had worked in a shop for the same amount of time, maybe even less.
Unless you bot. Not to say I have.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland
jack.... u retard
Jackabo
+127|6557|Dublin, Ireland

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

jack.... u retard
lol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
Well I had the pw to a "borrowed" bf2 colonel account and jihad sold it for like $100
#rekt
MECtallica
+73|6503|jalalabad
I wonder about this too sometimes

I have a WoW account with a 70 rogue and epic flying mount ill probably neevr touch again unless WoLTK is godlike (which prolly isnt)

and a EQ2 account with a 70 assassin (lulz)
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
i've been wondering too, i appraised my WoW account with 2 70s on it, one full epic the other almost, and the outcome was low, only 175 bucks. no where near how much i put into it.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6656|west liberty IA

Jackabo wrote:

Has anyone ever tried this. I'm saving up money and I've been thinking of ways to get some. I have a Guild Wars account and I was wondering if I got all Characters up to max gear could I see it for like 100 euro or something. Anybody think it's a good idea or know how much these things are worth?
the real work is getting all the skills and some titles but if ur starting from scratch good luck. BTW done this before on Runescape  sold my chars for $20  to the little kids at my local library i think 5 years ago. (i never saw why kids wanted to buy my accounts... runscape blows it was way to easy graphics suck but it was running java so i guess its not that bad)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard