FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6758
Ha Your Cousin Ran Cause Hes Canadian And Probably French You Fucking Bitch
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688

FoodNipple101 wrote:

well never be sane heance your name berzerk vampire.
its spelt with a S not with a Z like you said i suggest getting educated and getting proper glasses.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Two_Handed_Sword/get37a3barain.jpg
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn
Whether she's American or not it doesn't matter. Wot does matter is that these terrorist wankers are taking an innocent life just prove to the world that they have some sort of power when in fact they have none at all.

I don't blame the US for wanting to wipe them mofos off the face of the earth cos with such behaviour them crazy ragheads deserve to be exterminated. At the end of the day if it's a Canadian, an American, a Brit, or wotever, the beheading of an innocent person -regardless of where they come from - is something that should not be happening at all!

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-19 21:25:19)

Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
Kaosdad008   u raise agood point     i hope for the sake of man kind your wrong lol    and these people arnt just trying to kill to kill  but i guess these people bring down mankind anyway         but by the way they act i wouldnt be suprised if you are right and they dont care about the 8 women they just want blood blood blood

Berserk i hate you soo much haha    foodnipple represents about .09% of the US population ( atleast i hope) and dont call us gun crazed if ur from canada u fuck  there are 3 guns for every person in canada u fucking idiot    a lot more guns in canada per person than the US          "You'll never be free of terrorist attacks because you'll never become a sane country."     of course we will never look like  a sane country to you   your so ignorent you look at one insane persons views and project them on the whole country
Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
and i do like foodnipple tho     hes not politicaly correct at all  but   some ones gotta be "that guy"  keep up ther good work haha
Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
BERSERK   U have no argument to how you are not a doche bag    the only thing that allows you to say in this argument is Foodnipples politicly incorrect rants    u havnt responded any post ive made becuase ive been right about you   u only respont to foodnipple because its easy to argue against some one so extream
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
seems like you made your decision a while back. why are you bitching to us?
Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
are you asking me?  ive been bitching about the dumb shit berserk        but my original question was ways to deal with these terrorist   and obviously nuking mecca wouldnt work
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
please dont judge americans by foodnipple... hes a fucking racist retard
Jerry_Signfeld
+2|6719

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Umm..OK, let's all sit down and have some milk & cookies - OK?

The girl that will probably have her body mangled in the next few hours is a JOURNALIST.  She is not a CIA operative, a military intelligence operative or any other kind of operative.  She is, in fact, someone who tried to bring the plight of the "average Iraqui" to light so the world (that means all y'all) would respond.  And yet, terrorist-murders will ignore the work she's doing FOR the Iraqui people and concentrate solely on the country of her birth as a reason to rip her soul from this mortal coil.  Sure, yeah, I can see the logic there.  So - anyone of French background - please line up for execution in retrebution for the Native Americans you killed off - oh, yeah, Brits - don't giggle - you're next (North America, India, Australia...).

Adam's basic angst is this: The Civilised World (define as you would like) continues to play by "the rules."  Yet innocent folks, like the poor lass in question, the hundreds of Iraqui citizens, the millions of Jews, etc., fall victim to monsters who kill for the sake of killing.  Make no mistake, my friends - if the Iraqui Murderers did not have U.S./French/British/anynonmuslimpeople to butcher IN IRAQ, they would go to the ends of the earth to do so.  It's NOT about religion or country - it's about TERROR!

This is NOT a "<ThisCountry> is the bad guy" issue, this is an issue of "I want to kill and I do not care who I kill I just want to kill" issue.

Would Adam's solution work?  Dunno, maybe.  I t depends on one thing: are the terrorists REALLY concerned about the fate of the eight Muslim women, or do they just want to hack off a head?  Sadly, the motivation is probably the latter in which case Adam's solution is fruitless.  Adam - thank you for signing up.

Vampire - a few less Martinis before you hit the keyboard - your last line is "I"  "I" what?  Want another drink? (Count me in)
I could not have said it any better myself. As for the young lady(May God watch over her.) Too bad this world is filled with this kind of hate. Just at look how poeple are responding on here.This is the exact thing that will NEVER help. So, those who are racist and bigets, please think twice before responding with some RUDE and childish comment.
   I have never been to another country, even Canada. But I have NO WAY of judging those who live in other countries. Other than what I have HEARD.
   America is a wonderful place to live, and yes there IS corruption among our Goverment.BUT. there is also GOOD in it too. I love my country, and no I am not in the military. But I am glad I live where I do. I thank the soldiers who keep US safe.
  For those of who are Christians, please pray for this young lady.
  Adam5286, thank you for posting this....I am sorry if others as well as myself have HIJACKED the thread!
P.S Thank you for keeping me safe as well as the other soldiers.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
But seriously about the terrorist attack its true these attacks are pointess they will never prove anything they try to scare people but were not afraid and blowing up or getting a few people once in awile wont solve anything compared to billions of people in the world.

Even after the attack on the planes people still fly planes etc, i remember on the news the attack at london or where ever it was they werent scared either.

Well guess they will just keep blowing each up and chopping ppls heads off until theres no more heads or chop off.
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

FoodNipple101 wrote:

but I hate gooks,mexicans,and akmeds to. I dont want them here. They do nothing but bring the human race down. I dont like blacks but theres 2 kinds of blacks. And I hate the french for supporting terrorism.
Funny, Hitler shared the same philosophy. You're the kind of person that makes me ashamed to be white and to be American.

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Look frankly bitch. Our country doesnt have to tell anybody shit or why we do it. WE OWN you get over. I mean do you WANt the b2 and f117 over your house. You know the ones that cost more then your fucking queen? Or what. I mean honestly we dont have to answer to shit. WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT DONT LIKE IT JOIN WHATEVER YOUR SPACE THINGY IS AND LEAVE. O wait you probably dont have one or cant afford one.
You are an idiot. We do not own the world. Could one of the mods please ban this idiot or something?

Also, I think it's odd that everyone gets a hundred times more worked up over the fact that she is a woman. No one made this big a deal out of it when it was a male. Kind of sad. To me, the sadness of loss of life is equal no matter what race, gender, etc.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2006-01-19 23:24:37)

CRUSHER
+-1|6715

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Explain putting the blacks into slavery? slaughtering Native Indians and  taking there land? and where did the blacks run too? Yeah canada.

I've been to the states i've been to Buffalo and Florida for 10 days Buffalo was pretty dirty and boring no one bothered me or anything.

I went to Florida same thing pretty boring very hot this blonde big boobed girl talked to me alot haha however when my cousin went he was at the beach by himself and this girl goes up to him and starts talking to him then she goes and 3 guys go up to him and are like "why are you talking to my girl" my cousin said she came up to me first then he punched my cousin my cousin punched one of them in the head then ran.

Nice American welcome haha (i didnt care though i dont like my cousin)

But you can cleary see she just went up to him to get information prolly wanted to mug him who knows.
I'm gathering you're Canadian. Alright.

Firstly, when Americans broke away from England the slaves came with us. Yes, that's right they had them first; it was a way of life therefore we did as well. I've never heard anything about slaves migrating to Canada en mass and I don't really see why they would. Our northern states at the time were more than willing to have them as freed men. Hence, the American Civil War.

Buffalo-Dirty- Yeah, I understand a lot of northern cities are like that, they're overpopulated n' stuff. Duh. Canadian money isn't worth much outside of Canada silly, you probably could have stayed in a better neighborhood.

Florida - Well, from what you're spewing all over this forum I'm certain you're putting your own little spin on the situation but as I'm from Texas I can say that southern people are quite laid back and courteous, and we don't take shit from others. You're bad.

Now then, on to America and Iraq:
Whether Bush knew Iraq didn't have the WMA's or not is irelevant now, we're there and so are many other countries. We didn't go there for oil or whatever else your small mind has formulated or managed to copy from some other false source. Plain and simply, we went there to take power from Sadam and his alliance with Al Queda. People seem to have forgotten that it was proven that he was aiding them. There were several training camps in Iraq. That is enough of a reason to go.

Now, if you think we went there for the oil you're simply an idiot. We already control the country yet we aren't taking their oil. What makes you think we will in the future? Also, do you have any idea how much gas costs here? It's a regular boom here with the oil.

Let's see, what else. Oh, last I heard the president only makes like 200k a year. Granted, that was about five years ago but even still, there are shit loads of people that make more then that. He's not getting rich.

Anyway, I think you should get your facts straight. What exactly are we trying to own? How about some elaboration with your nonsense? Canada is nothing more than a British knockoff of America anyway (in many aspects) so what are you complaining about?

As for the girl getting killed: I'm hoping they'll just let her go like some of the others. I believe she was a journalist for some Christian magazine or somesuch.
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Some unlucky girl is going to be beheaded and you guys are bitching it out here? FFS STFU!
hms dick boy is a DICK!!! HAHA!
Drunkaholic
+4|6725

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Some unlucky girl is going to be beheaded and you guys are bitching it out here? FFS STFU!
QFFE!  "Bring-'em-on" Americans are arrogant, Bush isn't the best man for the job (his opponents sucked too, though), Communism is an economic structure, and not all people from the Middle East are terrorists! Now get the f*ck back on topic.

Last edited by Drunkaholic (2006-01-23 20:38:16)

Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
Drunkaholic im  glad u read the whole thread    so when u posted ur opinion about ALLLLLLLLL THE amercians being arrogent   u made you yourself look rediculously arrogant u fucking retard  im glad we gained soo much ground with you       never once did we say the whole middleeast were terrorists god ur such an idiot    the idea of the post  its how to deal with the hostage takers  because we are never going to apease them maybe we should start dealing with them differently  for example, they exicute a hostage   we exicute a prisoner   or a dozen   maybe when they are dieing more than we are directly because of thier actions  they will slow down thier killings and acts of rediculous violence...  then people responded to this idea   thats how it works ok....because i can think of reasons why this is wrong and wouldnt work  im sure many others can too

Crusher  i agree with what most of you said    but not all     Bush makes well over 200K because im sure fuck loads of rich republicans give him money when he does everything in his power to keep them rich    as do most politicians in power   hes got plenty of ways to make money out of this     and you know hes got his hands in oil business                                         

I dont know if you watch fox news   if you do   for gods sakes dont    they put a spin on everything    its soo bad they have to claim they dont put spins on their stories     as with  other news organizations its assumed they dont     but anyways   there was never a link between alquieda or how ever the fuck you spell it and sadam   i think your information is outdated   beacuse it is false Sadam didnt put up with terrorist shit because he didnt put up with anyones shit

and lastly   Im from boston area  but i lived in daytona for a year  when i had my army scholorship   people in the south are pretty nice...  i meat a good amount who were racist   me being white they were very nice to me  but by saying a good amount of people i met were racist dont take that out of context because obviously i met more who wernt racist    anyways  i think being drunk people are either really nice or hostile so it all depends on your situation ive been in plenty of fights in the south  and in the north   they are all pointless and im sure little had to do with the actual quality of person in the fight

off topic  i just found out one of my good friends is sen Ted kennedys love child   he never knew his biological  father until he saw his own face on the front page of the national enquirer how shitty is that     i hope he can bank some money off of this seing how Sen kennedy told his mom to get an abortion and its not like he doens thave millions in his pocket
Trobow
+1|6716|Kettering, Ohio
I serve in the military. 

If we exicute these prisoners then we are no better than the muslim extremist that are holding her hostage.
Trobow
+1|6716|Kettering, Ohio
Vampire, you are a moron! 

You listen to what your media outlets feed you and believe every word.  That is the problem with the world, including the US, is the fact that the media reports information that I like to call "calm negatives".  Info that is bad but you dont realize it because people are too focused on the negative anyways.  Whether Iraq had/ has WMD's or not, they have been fucking up.  Since no one else wants to step to get them back in shape, then why not the US? 

Why do we have military bases in Europe?  Because they already fucked up twice last century.

Why do we have bases in southeast Asia?  They fucked up once too. 

Why were we in Bosnia?   Because they fucked up also. 

So Iraq invades Kuwait, gases Iran, kills thousands of kurds and you wonder why we are there?  They are right up there in the you fucked up category.

So the reasons we went there might not be correct, but in the long run, twenty years from now, the Iraqi people will thank us for giving them a government for the people. 

So please stop bashing the states and the US military.  If you want to, go for it.  But dont forget if you are from another country, you fall into to political cateogires.

1.  People who are jealous of Americans
2.  People who are jealous because they aren't Americans. 

PS- That last part about the two parties was just a joke fellas.
Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
Trobow your right  but will us being better than them ever stop them           these arnt rational people   so i was just thinking maybe we cant be rational (to an extent) when dealing with them
1sfg-ronln
+25|6793
berserk is a canuck... end of argument...  what the fuck good ever came from that shit hole...  Canadians should be lined up and shot for their useless contribution to history... get a life and STFU... take out your frustrations in my server, or in game... these " FORUM FIGHTS" are the dorkiest shit you could ever get into...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
Foodnipple keeps on saying that canada doesnt do a shit for the planet right? And america does if it would bomb/nuke lets say iraq? Sheesh.

This topic can turn real ugly if it doesnt get closed before it.
Adam5286
+0|6677|CapeCod, MA USA
So please stop bashing the states and the US military.  If you want to, go for it.  But dont forget if you are from another country, you fall into to political cateogires.

1.  People who are jealous of Americans
2.  People who are jealous because they aren't Americans. 

PS- That last part about the two parties was just a joke fellas.

Im soo glad u put that PS   when i first read it i didnt see that  and i was thinking to myself  "shit he just discredited all his good points" haha
Trobow
+1|6716|Kettering, Ohio
It was a joke, at least that part.
[swe]lloyd
+0|6688
Now I know this wont be appreciated, but if one certain country stayed the h--l out of other countries, we wouldn't be in this terrorist fear situation...

You know, there was this guy who told everybody who would listen to just be nice to each other and try to get along. Sorta. They nailed him to a cross I heard. So I guess everybody wants the violence thing then?

Personally I'd like it better it wars were fought on game boards or computers instead of IRL.

imho...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard