Adam5286
+0|6676|CapeCod, MA USA
Now i know this is going to be a fiery Now I know this is going to get a lot of people pissed,   before I was pretty liberal  I even dropped full scholarship to become an officer in the army because I didn’t know if the life was for me and questioning the war in Iraq and whether or not I wanted to give up my life.   but these fucking Muslim extremists are pissing me off soooooooo much.     So my question     Tomorrow night a girl from my college is going to be executed if we do not release 8 women prisoners.   Well we all know we arnt going to release them    so I guess this girl is going to have her head chopped off by these fuckheads and then broadcasted on Al jiz in my ear-a fucking network        im soo sick of this shit     I wish that we could respond and say      “hey   you wanna play that game?????   u kill her   we stand these 8 bitches in a row  and shoot them in the back of the head with an m16   1 at a time     now u let the girl go   we don’t kill these bitches   but u kill her  these 8 get it    now is it worth it??????                                  Of course this is not the “right thing to do”   but obviously our tactics with these fucking extremists arnt workingm   and its not like we are ever going to change their thinking       so maybe we need to play a little hard ball too?????
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

punctuation!
it is your friend.
sounds like an interesting situation- have a news article on it?
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
I agree. I got 4 fucking akmeds out of 7 fucking classes. I want them dead all dead. And here comes the argument "there not all terrorist" Well if there aint any goat fuckers. There aint anything to worry about.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

FoodNipple101 wrote:

I agree. I got 4 fucking akmeds out of 7 fucking classes. I want them dead all dead. And here comes the argument "there not all terrorist" Well if there aint any goat fuckers. There aint anything to worry about.
except the irish, communist, and south american terrorists
i dont think the 'killthemall' tactic works
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6701|North Kackalaka
Tell me about it, they decapitated someone form the same company my girlfriend works for 2 years ago, she didn't  know the guy but he was there helping set up water tretment center for a non profit company.   but to be honest it is a  small minority of people doing those acts.   If you follow that train of thought then I  hate all Christians for the bombings of abortion clinics.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
First off communist arent terrorist. There just strict. Its hard to explain but if you study communism the way its WRITTEN. Its actually perfect. but I hate gooks,mexicans,and akmeds to. I dont want them here. They do nothing but bring the human race down. I dont like blacks but theres 2 kinds of blacks. And I hate the french for supporting terrorism. I believe that (ya this is wierd) if we didnt have such primitive fucks on this planet we might have alien contact. But consider this. IF YOU WERE AN ALIEN. And saw everything we do to eachother WOULD YOU want come here. HELL NO
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
Shes american right?I dont really care to be honest  if she was canadian or british then i'd care thats what happens when you guys think you own the world and police everything terrorists start getting ticked off and go jihad on you lol.

What i cant stand the most besides chinks is the U.S they are just as bad as the terrorists "land of the free and brave"

But all it is, is invading countries taking there oil and resources and if some one doesnt give the u.s aid or let them set up a base in there country then they are enemies.

Thats life.

I also hate then as well but in some of the countries they got those sexy seductive princess type girls you just wanna bang so thats alright

I
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
Hey berserk what could your military do to us. Honestly NOTHING. It goes like this Power = control, MATURITY = control, TECHNOLOGY = control, BEING HONEST AND FOR REAL WITH THE WORLD = control. Im sure but you must have us confused with someone who GIVES A SHIT.
SuB
+50|6675

FoodNipple101 wrote:

BEING HONEST AND FOR REAL WITH THE WORLD = control.
L..M..F..AO
ur aware your country appointed George Bush right? or were u under a rock for some time?

i sympathise with the thread starter but asshats who think they rule the world just don't kick the respect button with me
Adam5286
+0|6676|CapeCod, MA USA
berserk i dont think i could ever mean this more strongly   FUCK YOU    she was over there providing humanitarian aide u dumb shit.  Now i never said we should have gone to iraq    because we shouldnt have  there are other places that needed much more help    but i guess you are the ignorent fuck now.   u obviously hate america and u obviously  have no reason to    yeah bush is a fucking idiot   but ur generalizing our whole nation because of that minipulative idiot   which makes you no better
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
I wonder why terrorists biggest Target is the United States and so many people hate the states? Perhaps one day you will understand you're countries mentality problems.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
Look frankly bitch. Our country doesnt have to tell anybody shit or why we do it. WE OWN you get over. I mean do you WANt the b2 and f117 over your house. You know the ones that cost more then your fucking queen? Or what. I mean honestly we dont have to answer to shit. WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT DONT LIKE IT JOIN WHATEVER YOUR SPACE THINGY IS AND LEAVE. O wait you probably dont have one or cant afford one.
Adam5286
+0|6676|CapeCod, MA USA
fuck punctuation     ill use it if im writing a paper  but not for this    i talk on this like im useing AIM   very poorly
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6701|North Kackalaka
I got an idea, lets just give all the Arabs blankets infected with small pocks, then when they all die move our people there.   Hey it worked before.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

What i cant stand the most besides chinks is the U.S they are just as bad as the terrorists "land of the free and brave"
And what the fuck do you have against 'chinks' asshole?

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I also hate then as well but in some of the countries they got those sexy seductive princess type girls you just wanna bang so thats alright
The fucking closes you get will be raping your mum or jerking off under the computer table.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
Bush knew sadam didnt have weapons of mass destruction he just wanted more oil lets see i dont mind killing a bunch of children and familes and getting my own troops killed just as long as i have lots and lots of oil wile i stay in my big nice white house and get rich wile my people die.

Perhaps worse then the terrorists?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687

polarbearz wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

And what the fuck do you have against 'chinks' asshole?

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

The fucking closes you get will be raping your mum or jerking off under the computer table.
What do i have against chinks?

1. Canada my country its called CANADA not China so many of the damn fucking disease infested fucks running around tons of them they breed like rabbits chinese writing all over the place think they own the place.

2. So many of them hard to get jobs.

3. Spreading diseases not to mention they are dirty and very disgusting and ugly.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6766|Arizona
I love how these ppl from other countries judge us Americans.  You all who judge us only base your facts off what you see on the news.  Come experience America...then be a judge...then tell us we are pathetic and think we know it all.  Until then...point your comments to a brick wall, it'll pay more attention. 

Damn Berserk...a bit of a racist I see.  That's what is nice bout America...we don't care bout who or what you are, land of the free here baby.    Since you so hateful and act like you are on top of the world...above everyone else...you go to Iraq and help your ppl out, looks like you would fit in just fine there.

Last edited by 0ktane (2006-01-19 21:07:15)

Adam5286
+0|6676|CapeCod, MA USA
BERSERK  u are such a fucking idiot its incredible      BUSH IS AN IDIOT so you cant generalize our whole nation because all he cares about is money  yeah i fucking hate him  that doesnt mean i hate everyone in the use u dick sucker   ur such a little fuck   u preach about how the US thinks its better than others and u claim ur better than Asians     so what if u find them ugly  i do too that doesnt mean shit they are getting your jobs because they are obviously smarter than ur hick canadian ass  who for sum reason thinks hes enlightened because u hate the "evil Nazi americans"  wow     RIght now the American govnt in power is fucked all they put out is propaganda and shit that well help only the wealthy    FOODnipple is an extreamist  or he is just freaking out because ur soo fucking stupid         oh yeah i do hate a type of person   a person like you  who hates everyone beacuse of ur misconseption of americans   there are soo many left wing hippi tree huggers here      and those are the ones that go get thier heads choped off in iraq because they are trying to help without an M16   but you dont give a fuck  ur  soo great     i hope you choke on your boyfriends cock tonight and die you fuck
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6678|Broadlands, VA
Umm..OK, let's all sit down and have some milk & cookies - OK?

The girl that will probably have her body mangled in the next few hours is a JOURNALIST.  She is not a CIA operative, a military intelligence operative or any other kind of operative.  She is, in fact, someone who tried to bring the plight of the "average Iraqui" to light so the world (that means all y'all) would respond.  And yet, terrorist-murders will ignore the work she's doing FOR the Iraqui people and concentrate solely on the country of her birth as a reason to rip her soul from this mortal coil.  Sure, yeah, I can see the logic there.  So - anyone of French background - please line up for execution in retrebution for the Native Americans you killed off - oh, yeah, Brits - don't giggle - you're next (North America, India, Australia...).

Adam's basic angst is this: The Civilised World (define as you would like) continues to play by "the rules."  Yet innocent folks, like the poor lass in question, the hundreds of Iraqui citizens, the millions of Jews, etc., fall victim to monsters who kill for the sake of killing.  Make no mistake, my friends - if the Iraqui Murderers did not have U.S./French/British/anynonmuslimpeople to butcher IN IRAQ, they would go to the ends of the earth to do so.  It's NOT about religion or country - it's about TERROR!

This is NOT a "<ThisCountry> is the bad guy" issue, this is an issue of "I want to kill and I do not care who I kill I just want to kill" issue.

Would Adam's solution work?  Dunno, maybe.  I t depends on one thing: are the terrorists REALLY concerned about the fate of the eight Muslim women, or do they just want to hack off a head?  Sadly, the motivation is probably the latter in which case Adam's solution is fruitless.  Adam - thank you for signing up.

Vampire - a few less Martinis before you hit the keyboard - your last line is "I"  "I" what?  Want another drink? (Count me in)
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
Im not an extremeist i just hate it when FUCKERs from places like CANADA that dont do shit for this planet. I mean say Russia said HEY YOU WANNA GO bitch. ID SHIT MY PANTS. for 1 there skilled in what they do. and there here to play. NOT PLAY O HERE ILL GIVE YOU A FLOWER WHILE YOU POINT A GUN AT MY HEAD> DE DE DE. fucking idiot. WAKE UP. CANADA = OUR BITCH.

PS when you see one of them planes that is in my sig YOU BETTER COVER YOUR FUCKING ASS. Wait hold on. Since you know nothing of these things ill tell you. There called planes. They fly. VERY HIGH. They have these things called bombs. Which GO BOOM BOOM. And some of them in times of need make a BOOM and glass where sand once was. And make a place uninhabitable for a long long long time. They also cant be seen at night or be seen on radar. Please use the KEYBOARD in front of you and use www.google.com and type in RADAR. thats R A D A R then type in B - 2 Bomber. or F-117. And compare them to your planes. O WAIT YOU DONT HAVE ANY AHHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by FoodNipple101 (2006-01-19 21:18:06)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Look frankly bitch. Our country doesnt have to tell anybody shit or why we do it. WE OWN you get over. I mean do you WANt the b2 and f117 over your house. You know the ones that cost more then your fucking queen? Or what. I mean honestly we dont have to answer to shit. WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT DONT LIKE IT JOIN WHATEVER YOUR SPACE THINGY IS AND LEAVE. O wait you probably dont have one or cant afford one.
You "think" you own everything but you dont just like you dont own me and why im talking back to you idiots and you're getting all upset you guys live in you're little own fucked up gun crazed fantasy worlds.

If any one says anything you cant take it like you have the mentality of a 3 year old, oh no he stood up and talked back to us! world war 3! launch the nukes!

You'll never be free of terrorist attacks because you'll never become a sane country.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6757
well never be sane heance your name berzerk vampire.

Last edited by FoodNipple101 (2006-01-19 21:19:54)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
haha america "we dont care who you are or where you come from freedom here baby"

Explain putting the blacks into slavery? slaughtering Native Indians and  taking there land? and where did the blacks run too? Yeah canada.

I've been to the states i've been to Buffalo and Florida for 10 days Buffalo was pretty dirty and boring no one bothered me or anything.

I went to Florida same thing pretty boring very hot this blonde big boobed girl talked to me alot haha however when my cousin went he was at the beach by himself and this girl goes up to him and starts talking to him then she goes and 3 guys go up to him and are like "why are you talking to my girl" my cousin said she came up to me first then he punched my cousin my cousin punched one of them in the head then ran.

Nice American welcome haha (i didnt care though i dont like my cousin)

But you can cleary see she just went up to him to get information prolly wanted to mug him who knows.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn
Some unlucky girl is going to be beheaded and you guys are bitching it out here? FFS STFU!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard