prototype
+52|6303
I usually end up using all the kits during the course of a round, I spawn as one and use all the ammo or see a kit I need/want and pick it up and play until I use all the ammo in it and continue that way.

I am guilty of being a claymore chicken hopper but only when a spawn point is about to go down and there is 20 enemies in a small area.
I love killing 5 or 6 guys with one clay, its soooo sweet.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6274
So where's the patch? It's just about winter time and still nothing, I hope this won't be a rumor again ....
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5858

BL4CKL10N wrote:

So where's the patch? It's just about winter time and still nothing, I hope this won't be a rumor again ....
Are you retarded, did you not see EA's message? Be patient, I'd rather wait till spring than have a rushed patch full of holes.
Wallpaper
+303|5985|The pool

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Unless I missed something, Winter is still over a month and a half away
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

BL4CKL10N wrote:

I really can't understand how Nazis are connected with my post. Just let you know, my nationality isn't german, I only live there. Stop judging people with stereotypes, get a life and a clear concept of the world around you, please...

And no, I'm not joking. It was the ultimate failure to import all those members into the new trackr site...as if one ruined site isn't enough...
I'm not judging to with a stereotype, i'm merely comparing your seuggested level of strictness with that of the Nazis enforced, don't take it quite so literally.

Now stop making a fool out of yourself, everyone is laughing.

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Shut the FUCK UP fag. Is it really necessary to insult me or are you just incapable of writing down a proper answer? This forum really needs more organisation and a better administration, the users here are the most immature and rude ones I've ever seen.  People like you should be warned, next time 2nd warning and then follows the final ban.
This isn't Nazi Germany, sorry.
The Nazis banned people from forums? I wondered what they did which was so bad.
Well he was suggesting a very strict admin policy, hence my comparison to the Nazis. Don't take it so literally.
#rekt
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Shut the FUCK UP fag. Is it really necessary to insult me or are you just incapable of writing down a proper answer? This forum really needs more organisation and a better administration, the users here are the most immature and rude ones I've ever seen.  People like you should be warned, next time 2nd warning and then follows the final ban.
The Nazis banned people from forums? I wondered what they did which was so bad.
Some Gypsies hacked the Wahnsee server and found Hitlers plan to exterminate the Jews thus the Gypsies got banned from the www.iwillruletheworld.org forum ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
BL4CKL10N
+66|6274

Mint Sauce wrote:

Now stop making a fool out of yourself, everyone is laughing.
not really, i know alot of ppl who share the same opinion. Actually I laugh alot when I see threads like this, it started so well but in the end it is just another flame war. I guess newcomers or visitors of this forum will not laugh about me, but about the fucking concentrated mess of web kiddies. And seriously, I don't care a single shit about your emotions. Just laugh your ass off, if you find this funny. One single fool is still better than a whole bunch of them.

have a nice day.

EDIT: I even got Karma for this thread. Can it get worse ?

Last edited by BL4CKL10N (2008-11-03 05:42:14)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

Wow.  There still is seems to be children who roam these halls of BF2s.  That's a shame really. 
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada

Mint Sauce wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

Are you retarded, did you not see EA's message? Be patient, I'd rather wait till spring than have a rushed patch full of holes.
Shame its not. if CoH has taught me anything, its that nazis say the darnedest things. i.e kettenrad "douchebag, douchebag, DOUCHEBAG!"
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
Ironically, it was you who really started the 'flamewar'...the comment by Guy.Buddy.Friend wasn't that offensive, certainly not like yours...

Although I do agree there is alot of childishness around here regarding spam, the people who get bullied usually bring it on themselves.
Icleos
+101|6734

BL4CKL10N wrote:

the users here are the most immature and rude ones I've ever seen
God, this made me lol hard.
I guess you seem to fit right in then, no?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

I think this summed it up well:

killer21 wrote:

Wow.  There still is seems to be children who roam these halls of BF2s.  That's a shame really. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard