Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6547|San Diego, CA, USA
Anyone playing this?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
Have been playing it for quite a while, at the moment my early-headstart character is a Dwarf Runepriest .

Really enjoying the change of pace and gameplay compared to other popular MMO's.

Edit: Interesting news!

"FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mythic Entertainment, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) studio, today announced that the highly-anticipated MMORPG, Warhammer® Online: Age of Reckoning™ (WAR), will ship tomorrow to retail stores across North America, Europe, and Oceania in preparation for launch on September 18th. WAR set a company record for the most retail pre-orders placed by consumers for a PC title in EA’s 26 year history. Overall, the company has sold 1.5 million units of WAR to retailers."

Last edited by Uzique (2008-09-16 08:04:02)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6677|In You Endo- Stoke
It looks really good i have seen my mates playing the beta and im impressed.

Just need to get my other mates off WOW first.....
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
Looks interesting, I hope I can play this. Actually I don't hope because it ends up failing
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

War Man wrote:

Looks interesting, I hope I can play this. Actually I don't hope because it ends up failing
Bet you were home schooled.

Anyway yes I bought the game yesterday but they FUBAR'd the AUS/NZ DVD release so I have only just got it installed and patching atm.

Also any aussie players hat are having rouble installing just PM me with how its can be fixed.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
My friend's started playing it lately... It just sprung out of nowhere. I watched the video for it, the castle siege one, and it was amazing.

But I know the gameplay won't be like that, so I'm gonna wait to see if my friends stick to it (So when I join I will have benefits) or for a free trial.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Yep saw both my mates on it last night.The finished product looks great tbh.

One of them let me create a greenskin i was really impressed tbh.Coming from playing WOW for sooooo many hours its nice to see something fresh and different.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

Bought it today with a mate.

Have a level 10 Bright Wizard. I am really enjoying it so far. The pvp is great, I come first like every game

Took a solid session to get to 10 though, I definitely like how you get xp from PvP as well. The public things are good idea as well (sorta like instances that arent instanced, so anyone walking past generall joins in, and you all roll at the end with bonuses based on how long/how much contribution you made).

If you are partial to the odd mmo, try it out.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas
Saw an ad for it, looked epically cool. Must check it out.
TimmmmaaaaH

Forgot to mention that the cinematic trailer is the best video ever made.
War Man
Me wants to play it.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6479|Purdue
Are they gunna make a trial? And someone link the trailer I wanna see it :b
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Contraz
+13|6393

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

http://www.warhammeronline.com/videos/index.php
The most top cinematic is just epic +1 nice find.
Adams_BJ
Have a level 8 swordmaster. Loving the game so far.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
I might give this game a go as it does look pretty dam cool.
War Man
Man oh man. I hope my dad will allow me to get this
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

stop trolling.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

stop trolling.
He was being serious
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Mutantsteak wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

War Man wrote:

stop trolling.
He was being serious
Which is the saddest part..
Adams_BJ
Man, I hit a brick wall at 10. The area they sent me to is too high for me at the moment so I did the quest that sent me to Altdorf, I wanted to see it so I thought what the hey. Get there and do all the quests there ( except some stupid quest where they ask me to look for 10 merchants, stuck on fucking nine the hiding bastards. How the hell do they expect to make money if you can't find the fuckers) and still only made a quarter of a bar of XP.

That and when I join ques for scenarios I never actually manage to get into any. Suggestions? Level 10 High Elf swordmaster. Don't care where I have to go.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2008-09-22 08:23:22)

Contraz
+13|6393
Might try this out, looks good from what i'v seen, and a nice change of pace .
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Bought it today to join my mates
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

stop trolling.
He was being serious
Which is the saddest part..
Someone gave me karma saying this
You spam quite a lot i i might say it. Your post are almost 1 line and they never add something to the subject. Kthnxbye
. So I will stop posting in this thread unless I have this game or there is something to laugh about.
TimmmmaaaaH

Adams_BJ wrote:

Man, I hit a brick wall at 10. The area they sent me to is too high for me at the moment so I did the quest that sent me to Altdorf, I wanted to see it so I thought what the hey. Get there and do all the quests there ( except some stupid quest where they ask me to look for 10 merchants, stuck on fucking nine the hiding bastards. How the hell do they expect to make money if you can't find the fuckers) and still only made a quarter of a bar of XP.

That and when I join ques for scenarios I never actually manage to get into any. Suggestions? Level 10 High Elf swordmaster. Don't care where I have to go.
I am level 14 and a bit now, I never hit the brick wall.

At least on my server, the best pvp below level 11 was the human (Empire) one. My friend who is doing the elf one doesnt like it as much.

I went from 9->11 purely from pvp in probably 5/7 hours. Make sure you get the kill 10 enemies and do the scenario quests each time, they give you another 2k xp on top of the 7 or 8k you should get per match.

As for not getting in, the most I ever had to wait was 10 or so minutes, I got in every time.

Public quests are also not a bad idea, because other people are often grouping and doing them - this will get you xp and influence which gives you some nice gear.

Talk to me on sexfire if you want more help.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard