Slink
+17|6696
Even LOOKING at Expert Engineering...I just got Vet and it took an entire round to make 11 points, how is TWENTY-FIVE going to be? 
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6724
best way to do it dude is to go on a large karkand  that has 10 people and make sure u got a friend with u drive the jeep around,running over guys and u vechile will eventualy take damage. Its a very effective way to get repair points. just watch out for tanks
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6777
Or have a friend come destroy the commander's assets.  He gets pts and so do you.
Rus_78_Region
+0|6699|St.-Petersburg, Russia
stat padding.. lol
Slink
+17|6696
Well, I'll HOPE they make repairs slightly easier to get, and if not I'll try one of the aforementioned ideas

I got my 10 IAR because we had the commander assets blown on Wake, then I got in the transport heli and just ran people over on the Essex and popped into F4 when flying to fix it with the Essex pounding me.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6733|In a van down by the river
There is NO way to get the expert engineer badge without stat padding.  Rounds don't last long enough and you get repair points so slowly.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6755|The Netherlands
yup I think the Engi really has a hard time on the battlefield.
1 the shotty: really great weapon if you come close but when you miss a shot with the pump action you are dead also the jackhammer runs trough ammo too fast
2 Landmines: nice stuff but it can easily been blown away by a simple grenade. also it seems teammates run over it more often than enemy's
3 gaining repair points goes really slow. especially if you compare it to how fast support and especially medics gain teampoints
SpiritofDeath
+0|6704|Austria
I got my Vet Repair on Warlord.The other team had some really bothersome Spec Op's that came to destroy my arty every minute (i was commander) but 25...? Nearly impossible..
xaven
+25|6733|Berlin
I'll never get my expert repair as well as the war college ribbon and I can live with that fact...

Looking at a stats page where I find an expert repair says more than 1.000 ingame videos.

Last edited by xaven (2006-01-19 16:06:28)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON
Yawn...

Ride around in a transport vehicle while following a group of friendly armor (each armor increases your repair rate by a factor of 1).

I got my veteran repair in about 5-10 minutes following an APC and tank combo.

Stat padding my ass...

GG? Bye.
Alpha as fuck.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
I cant even get basic haha well its just i cant be bothered with it  really theres nothing ever to repair and i dont wanna ride around in a vechile hoping to repair stuff cause any one who i ride with is so retarded and dies so fast when im in a tank or an apc i can be in that thing for 20 or 30 minutes with out being blown up.
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6684
Go to Wake Island 2007.  drive vodnik into water.  press F4.  Take out wrench.  Tape mouse button down.  Come back in 10 minutes to check on it.  You should have about 15 repairs.

Last edited by Sh4rkb1t3 (2006-01-20 14:48:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard