Fear is a Leash
+85|6190|New Austin, Not

trackstarr wrote:

beat the game and i have to say
A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

This game had a massive amount of potential
Gearbox had removed so much that it had promised

It went from this

To a game that lacked offensive AI, not once has a grenade been thrown at me during the game. Or has the enemy put such heavy supressing fire and flanked
FUCK i can't even go prone in the god damn game.

** End of Rant **
Did you play on Authentic...cause when I played and beat the other 2 games on that difficulty it took a verrrrrry long time.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
Downloaded the demo using the my US PSN account. It's alright. My style of game I guess. Not sure if I'll get it right now, maybe when it's much cheaper.

Graphics were good enough. Weapons felt realistic and satisfying. Only gripes are that things felt quite static, I mean, it's more realistic than most other games. But maybe it was abit too static. It was always just "you set up there" whilst "I flank and shoot them"

And the enemy didn't do much, the only thing they did was attempt to run away when they saw me flanking them. I mean, it was still alright. But there was so much more potential. Also the controls felt kinda clumsy.

AI needed much more improvement. I'd give this game a 7/10
trackstarr
+18|6720|Swing and a miss

Rohirm wrote:

trackstarr wrote:

beat the game and i have to say
A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

This game had a massive amount of potential
Gearbox had removed so much that it had promised

It went from this

To a game that lacked offensive AI, not once has a grenade been thrown at me during the game. Or has the enemy put such heavy supressing fire and flanked
FUCK i can't even go prone in the god damn game.

** End of Rant **
Did you play on Authentic...cause when I played and beat the other 2 games on that difficulty it took a verrrrrry long time.
Yeah i played it on Authentic, but its just the thought that this game had the potential, and that atuthentic really wasn't that much of a challange.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida
So is anyone else planning on getting this for the PC?

I think I will.  Never played much of the multiplayer before but right now I'm bored as hell with my pc.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6190|New Austin, Not
Well seeing they are probably going to create a sequel to this, hopefully all the problems will be rectified. I'm acquiring this game from a friend, see what it feels like. If I like it I'll buy it, if not well I'll still have the other 2 bia games to keep me company.
trackstarr
+18|6720|Swing and a miss
What do you think should be added in the new game ?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6367|Belfast
all it needs is sightly better AI and fix the lag in multi

nothing a patch cant fix
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

I pre-ordered this game from Gamestop...and it's backordered...
zeidmaan
+234|6433|Vienna

Im playing on the middle difficulty (the highest is locked) and Im finding it too easy. The auto-healing system is crap. You can run across open terrain getting shot few times, and when you get to where you were going you wait 2-3 seconds and you are good to go. There is no real need to use your squads to suppress the enemy like in the previous parts. You can just run from cover to cover auto-healing along the way.

But of course its much more fun to role play

Cover system is good and the out-of-focus thing is great. Graphics and sounds are both awesome. Occasional slow motion of headshots or grenade explosion are always fun  to watch.

Overall great game so far.
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

Looks quite good to be honest. I loved the first BiA game, not so much the second, but this one might be a keeper.
Although I am getting sick of cliche WWII games. I don't know whether to get this or CoD:WaW
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6004|Aus, Qld

Ryan wrote:

Looks quite good to be honest. I loved the first BiA game, not so much the second, but this one might be a keeper.
Although I am getting sick of cliche WWII games. I don't know whether to get this or CoD:WaW
To be honest this will be better than CoD: WAW, i saw a video for that and its basically CoD: 4, with new skins and new maps.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard