FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England
I'm so... "Upset" at the moment... But I'm not sure if I'm being a twat or not...

Last night me and a load of people went out. My girlfriend went out, too, but she was in a different club to where I was. At first, I was just kinda bored, and thinking that I wanna be where she is. So eventually, me and my friend go there. By the time I get there, she's pissed off her face. Not to be unexpected... She doesn't hardly talk or look at me all night, which annoyed me, but you know, I guessed it was because drunks are idiots who can't think on more than one thing at a time. She was dancing a lot, and when I decided to go dance with her, after about a minute she ran to the bathroom feeling sick. Expected. I kinda lost all desire to dance from then on, so I just sat with my friends for a while.

Later on through the night, one of my friends told me I should go dance with her, cos she's on her own. Fair enough... Now here's the part. I look for her on the floor, and some... Cunt has his hands all over her. She wasn't doing anything to stop him, and seemed to be enjoying it. It was kinda horrible to see... And I can't get it out my mind. They were very fucking close. No kissing or anything, just feeling...

I grabbed her and pulled her away, asked her what the fuck she was doing, and she said how she was sorry etc. etc. We sit for a while and she gets up to go toilet. About half an hour later, she's still not back, so I go looking for her. She's sitting with some of our friends, talking. I went to sit next to her, she looks at me and then just fucking ignores me.

Needless to say I got the fuck outta there. I'm a very emotional kinda guy and this really hurt me... But am I over-reacting? Is this sort of shit normal? Cos I can't get to sleep, and I'm gonna call her at 9 when I think she's awake and talk to her when she isn't off her face.

It's our 3 month "anniversary" today, and I really do love this girl... Don't tell me I don't know what love is, either... I don't know what to say when I call her in... An hour and something... Do I just ask for an explanation..? Tell her what she's doing to me..?

Please... Serious answers only, please.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
You don't know what love is and 3 months is nothing really..
CC-Marley
+407|6799
Oh and you will go through this again.
FFLink
There is.

CC-Marley wrote:

I can see why people don't like you.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

CC-Marley wrote:

agree.  but teens know everything, so let it be.  he wont listen.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

She's not worth it if that's the way she treats you.

Go find yourself someone better and worthy of your affections.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Actually, you should apologize for acting so jealous, and explain WHY(rationally) you felt jealous.  It is understandable that you don't want that guys hands all over her, but guess what...it means NOTHING...you have been together for three months...means SOMETHING, maybe even EVERYTHING...so why let a silly thing like drunken dancing ruin it?  The bigger deal you make of it, the bigger deal it will be.  Any girl that is worth any of your time is not a girl who will dig a jealous guy. 

Don't get me wrong...it is okay for you to communicate how it makes you feel, but not in a "You belong to me and nobody should even look at you" kind of way.

I don't know if this will help.. I know it's hard to see past your own feelings.  But take a breath and try not to overthink things.
Benzin
+576|5969
If you're committed to trying to find out the problem, talk to her like an adult. If she acts pissy and immature, end the relationship.
CC-Marley
+407|6799

FFLink13 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Just laying it out for you. Nothing meant by it. Truth can hurt. People don't like me? Boo Hoo..
FFLink
There is.

tuckergustav wrote:

Actually, you should apologize for acting so jealous, and explain WHY(rationally) you felt jealous.  It is understandable that you don't want that guys hands all over her, but guess what...it means NOTHING...you have been together for three months...means SOMETHING, maybe even EVERYTHING...so why let a silly thing like drunken dancing ruin it?  The bigger deal you make of it, the bigger deal it will be.  Any girl that is worth any of your time is not a girl who will dig a jealous guy. 

Don't get me wrong...it is okay for you to communicate how it makes you feel, but not in a "You belong to me and nobody should even look at you" kind of way.

I don't know if this will help.. I know it's hard to see past your own feelings.  But take a breath and try not to overthink things.
The last thing I want is for me to be claim ownership of her. I don't see her like that...

And you're right. The bigger deal I make, the bigger deal it will be... Thanks, you've really helped a lot
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
If she cared about you she wouldn't let some guy feel her up.  You aren't jealous, you are rightly pissed off.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
Just tell her what happened today and enjoy make-up sex. She'll probably be very embarrassed about the whole situation.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea

TheAussieReaper wrote:

She's not worth it if that's the way she treats you.

Go find yourself someone better and worthy of your affections.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Duct tape, rope and a shovel.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6229|B.C. Canada

FFLink13 wrote:

I'm so... "Upset" at the moment... But I'm not sure if I'm being a twat or not...

Last night me and a load of people went out. My girlfriend went out, too, but she was in a different club to where I was. At first, I was just kinda bored, and thinking that I wanna be where she is. So eventually, me and my friend go there. By the time I get there, she's pissed off her face. Not to be unexpected... She doesn't hardly talk or look at me all night, which annoyed me, but you know, I guessed it was because drunks are idiots who can't think on more than one thing at a time. She was dancing a lot, and when I decided to go dance with her, after about a minute she ran to the bathroom feeling sick. Expected. I kinda lost all desire to dance from then on, so I just sat with my friends for a while.

Later on through the night, one of my friends told me I should go dance with her, cos she's on her own. Fair enough... Now here's the part. I look for her on the floor, and some... Cunt has his hands all over her. She wasn't doing anything to stop him, and seemed to be enjoying it. It was kinda horrible to see... And I can't get it out my mind. They were very fucking close. No kissing or anything, just feeling...

I grabbed her and pulled her away, asked her what the fuck she was doing, and she said how she was sorry etc. etc. We sit for a while and she gets up to go toilet. About half an hour later, she's still not back, so I go looking for her. She's sitting with some of our friends, talking. I went to sit next to her, she looks at me and then just fucking ignores me.

Needless to say I got the fuck outta there. I'm a very emotional kinda guy and this really hurt me... But am I over-reacting? Is this sort of shit normal? Cos I can't get to sleep, and I'm gonna call her at 9 when I think she's awake and talk to her when she isn't off her face.

It's our 3 month "anniversary" today, and I really do love this girl... Don't tell me I don't know what love is, either... I don't know what to say when I call her in... An hour and something... Do I just ask for an explanation..? Tell her what she's doing to me..?

Please... Serious answers only, please.
I don't know man. I have been in a relationship with my girl for 3 years now and If I seen that shit I wouldn't let it go. I would seriously talk to her about it and see what she has to say. Just ask why she was with that guy or something, I really don't know. If this is what she does at the start of the relationship (dancing really close to another guy) just think what could happen months/years down the road.
She was wasted so it could be a drunken mistake? How does she react when she is sober and other guys are around?
Girls are fucking bitches man so don't get all worked up about this or you'll go crazy. Just talk to her and hope for the best.
Good luck.
FFLink
There is.
Sorted, I guess... It's all been forgotten about.

Well, I say that, but I don't think I'll forget about it... I'll see how it goes, I guess...

Cheers all.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK
By the sounds of it she was wankered. People are no longer in control when they are that drunk trust me I'm a student. So don't get too worked up give it awhile. Sometimes phone calls and especially texts don't solve things. Meet face to face sometime because then you can have sex. I mean I dunno when your face to face it's just easier to solve problems. Definately take a nice deep breath obviously you might be a bit miffed at the moment. That's understandable but use your cognitive reasoning and not your instincts and weigh up the situation. Most of all just remember when your stupidly drunk you dunno what's going on.
tiptopT
+72|6553|Scotland's Capital

CC-Marley wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Just laying it out for you. Nothing meant by it. Truth can hurt. People don't like me? Boo Hoo..
I agree with CC, your idea of love now will be different in say another 3 months.  Also i'd do what tuckergustav says, show her you care but you won't stand for that sort of crap.

EDIT: Just seen your post above saying its sorted! Doh!

Last edited by tiptopT (2008-09-14 01:34:05)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
You type like an American.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

FFLink13 wrote:

Sorted, I guess... It's all been forgotten about.

Well, I say that, but I don't think I'll forget about it... I'll see how it goes, I guess...

Cheers all.
And by sorted you mean you employed the use of:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Duct tape, rope and a shovel.
No need to thank me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard