White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland
A good friend of mine's dad works in the music business, she found out how much I love music etc, and her dad is going to give me an interview as his apprentice early next year.

I don't need any qualifications, just a real passion for music etc. Which I do.

I would have to move from Scotland to near London... but the annual salary?

£150, 000 a year.

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

Holy shit. What does the job include?
SealXo
+309|6533
no ways, can i be your apprentice?

Last edited by SealXo (2008-09-13 12:47:28)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

O.o
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6324|England
Holy fuck...My parents have just paid £9,000 for me to go to Music College in London to study music production, and hopefully get a job out of that. And you get it for no effort But seriously, good luck man! Music ftw
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
No offense, but that sounds like bullshite, the salary part I mean, introductory job, 150k, no way. Not even the boss of the commercial fules department at PACE gets that, soo..

But still, o.O

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-09-13 12:50:11)

#rekt
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland
Well he is a music promoter and manager for Sony and other company's, he is completely loaded. He loves his daughter way too much, and she reckons she can get the three songs they give to me at the interview (you have to find the meanings in the lyrics etc)

So I guess he will just teach me the ways, what he does. And eventually maybe I will do most of the dirty work while he lives it up, god knows.

I'm only 17 aswell, it's insane.

But I would have to live in his house, 6 bedroom house in London... he just got an Austin Martin DB9
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Yeah never gonna happen.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Why would he pay you that amount of money to be his apprentice?  Because you love music?  So do millions of other people that would probably gladly do what you would be doing, for free.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

wp
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng

White-Fusion wrote:

Well he is a music promoter and manager for Sony and other company's, he is completely loaded. He loves his daughter way too much, and she reckons she can get the three songs they give to me at the interview (you have to find the meanings in the lyrics etc)

So I guess he will just teach me the ways, what he does. And eventually maybe I will do most of the dirty work while he lives it up, god knows.

I'm only 17 aswell, it's insane.

But I would have to live in his house, 6 bedroom house in London... he just got an Austin Martin DB9
No one would pay 150k for an apprentice, fuck look at Alan "MOTHA FUCKIN" Sugar pays that much
#rekt
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Why would he pay you that amount of money to be his apprentice?  Because you love music?  So do millions of other people that would probably gladly do what you would be doing, for free.
Yep I know, I have said this alot to her. But we shall see, he just wants a down to earth person, with a passion for music and open mind with music. Someone that he gets on well with etc.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
Pics or it didn't happen. Don't bang his daughter or it's -9000 pounds for you.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

She's 15 and totally into me lol, so that would be funniest thing ever.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
He won't pay you that much, he could pay you 10% of that and you would still work there anyway...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

White-Fusion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yep I know, I have said this alot to her. But we shall see, he just wants a down to earth person, with a passion for music and open mind with music. Someone that he gets on well with etc.
I'm sure he does.  Also remember you are hearing this from a third party.  The reality is that there is an infantesimally small chance that a 17 year-old with no industry experience will be making that amount of money within the industry because he/she is "down to earth" and open to new sounds.

I mean, if the chance presents itself, of course you would have to be an idiot to balk at it.  Just don't peg your future on it happening.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm sure he does.  Also remember you are hearing this from a third party.  The reality is that there is an infantesimally small chance that a 17 year-old with no industry experience will be making that amount of money within the industry because he/she is "down to earth" and open to new sounds.

I mean, if the chance presents itself, of course you would have to be an idiot to balk at it.  Just don't peg your future on it happening.
Yeah exactly, I keep telling her, that for someone of my age that's just impossible. But he is completely minted, paid her £3000 for a weeks work on her work experience.

Ah well, I'll find out nearer the time, I'll get his number and phone him soon.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Mint Sauce wrote:

No offense, but that sounds like bullshite, the salary part I mean, introductory job, 150k, no way. Not even the boss of the commercial fules department at PACE gets that, soo..

But still, o.O
Werd.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng

White-Fusion wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

= over-exageration. Basically she will exagerate to get you to do it.

Key = Problem 1 and Problem 2.
#rekt
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

Mint Sauce wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

= over-exageration. Basically she will exagerate to get you to do it.

Key = Problem 1 and Problem 2.
The job interview is no where near her so I wouldn't see her unless I got the job, I've got his number, so when I know what to say I'll phone him. There wouldn't be a chance in hell unless she had said anything to him. And I know there is like 1% of this happening don't worry.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
He's the manager of Sony? I find that hard to believe mate.

She tryna get u inta bed
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

jord wrote:

She tryna get u inta bed
Nah he just works for company's like that finding new artists I believe and managing them.

She has a BF aswell so that can't be it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

jord wrote:

She tryna get u inta bed
For UK probably. There are more managers.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

.Sup wrote:

jord wrote:

She tryna get u inta bed
Yeah, manager means fuck all. It's like being a companies Vice President. There are a million of them.

EDIT: If in a years time you're making 150k pa I'll give you a handjob.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2008-09-13 13:22:07)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6549|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

.Sup wrote:

jord wrote:

She tryna get u inta bed
Yeah, manager means fuck all. It's like being a companies Vice President. There are a million of them.

EDIT: If in a years time you're making 150k pa I'll give you a handjob.
Deal.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

If you get the job I'll give you a blowjob for 2K

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard