Poll

New facebook sucks?

Yes69%69% - 38
No30%30% - 17
Total: 55
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Its horrible and there isnt even an option to use the old one. Join this group if you think it sucks

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21225988060
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5979|Toronto
YOU suck.
New facebook is ozm.
I like pie.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

I hate the new layout.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

Only thing I don't like is the 2 home buttons right next to each other.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
I really don't care mostly cause I didn't switch back to the old one when you had the option. Even then, I didn't care though.

They should just let people revert back if they want so I don't have to hear from people: "JOIN THIS GROUP GAIZ, 'I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK OMG OMG.'"
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
Change is good, now adapt or die.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada
People just hate it because they spend 1 minute on it and are too stupid to figure out how it works.

..That's my theory anyways.

Personally, I love it.

(Seriously though, has anyone see anybody give a good reason for disliking it?)

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-09-12 19:33:03)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
yeah its pretty shit
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
I just realised, I don't even remember how the old facebook looked like anymore.
Gfinners
+17|6301|Cornwall, England
Same, think there's nothing to complain about, and I agree with you Smithereener all these stupid groups petitioning to get the old Facebook back really get on my tits.
Roc18
`

Smithereener wrote:

I really don't care mostly cause I didn't switch back to the old one when you had the option. Even then, I didn't care though.

They should just let people revert back if they want so I don't have to hear from people: "JOIN THIS GROUP GAIZ, 'I HATE THE NEW FACEBOOK OMG OMG.'"
You like the new layout?

I'm wondering why there are 4 different tabs for The Wall, info, photos and applications. Instead of having it all on one page like the old one.
Smithereener
+138|6314|California

Roc18 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

You like the new layout?

I'm wondering why there are 4 different tabs for The Wall, info, photos and applications. Instead of having it all on one page like the old one.
It's not so much that I like it or dislike it. When they first made the new version, I just left it as is and now I've just gotten so used to it. So basically, I just don't care. As long as I can find the functions I need, I really don't care about whether or not it looks good or not.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

i dont use it enough to care
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

because you can only use facebook if you have friends
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Mutantsteak wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

because you can only use facebook if you have friends
burn
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6458|UK

Roc18 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

You like the new layout?

Some people are retarded and add about 500 applications, it takes forever for their page to load.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5715|Vancouver, BC, Canada
There actually is an option somewhere to revert back, I'm not at all sure where I saw it, but yeah, there was a link on the Top Right near the Send feedback button that said to revert back.

To see it, I Went friends > Searched for a friend > Their friends > Searched for another person, and somewhere in there I saw the link and clicked it, it DID revert me back, but now I'm on a different computer and I can't find the link and it's on the new facebook again.
Roc18
`

TheDonkey wrote:

There actually is an option somewhere to revert back, I'm not at all sure where I saw it, but yeah, there was a link on the Top Right near the Send feedback button that said to revert back.

To see it, I Went friends > Searched for a friend > Their friends > Searched for another person, and somewhere in there I saw the link and clicked it, it DID revert me back, but now I'm on a different computer and I can't find the link and it's on the new facebook again.
Its permanently the new facebook now. You cant change back.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
I can't live with this new facebook now.  I wish the Large Hadron Collider would just swallow me up already.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6367|Calgary, Canada
its so gay
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I can't live with this new facebook now.  I wish the Large Hadron Collider would just swallow me up already.
make me hulk gogogo
HULK ANGRY HULK SMASH!!
Roc18
`

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

make me hulk gogogo
HULK ANGRY HULK SMASH!!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
I love the new layout. It removed any last vestiges of MyWasteness from the obviously superior site.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
the simple fact that I can't have lolcats and friendwall on my main page sucks ass those are the only two apps i have and it would quite nice if i didnt have to click a tab which then has to load to use them/enjoy them.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
I don't like the look, but I do like the fact that i dont have to see the useless and stupid apps people have

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard