SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6615

sexecuti0ner wrote:

krazed wrote:

so who likes the bikes?
I wasn't really that impressed with them to be honest.  I didn't play it very long, but the only thing I figured out how to do was a wheelie.  Is that all the "tricks" you can do on them?  And the three bike races I played were really easy.  Does anyone know if the night races are more challenging (haven't tried those yet) or if they get harder as you play?

I'll give it another try tomorrow, but my first impression wasn't really that great.
I love the bikes.
Yeah I agree that they should have given the bike some nitro or something or some other trick stuff, but cruising around is awesome (the races are very easy and no I did not find the night races any harder). Did you notice a lot less traffic?
You only get 2 bikes to start and from what i can tell you can unlock 2 more.
For a free upgrade I have to say it is awesome. If I had paid $10 I would say don't buy it.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6770|Great Brown North

Kptk92 wrote:

Are the bikes out for the 360?
why wouldnt they be?
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6222
Well, after giving it another try, I might have been a bit too hard on this patch.  I still think it would have been more fun if it was harder, but there were a few points where I had some fun.  Particularly those races where there were checkpoints.  The races where you have to race around the perimeter of the map were quite fun, even if a 10 year old could beat it with a minute to spare. 

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

For a free upgrade I have to say it is awesome.
I guess you have a pretty good point there.

Edit: I'm now riding around on the Freedom Bike, which is awesome.  It was worth giving another chance.

Last edited by sexecuti0ner (2008-09-20 20:17:05)

SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6615
Seems the regular races are even easier? Id it just my imagination or am I having a good night?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
they are easier
Kez
+778|5693|London, UK

krazed wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Are the bikes out for the 360?
why wouldnt they be?
Well because Cagney came out on the PS3 WAAAAY before the 360

Anyway am checking now

Yay they're here

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2008-09-21 03:55:21)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6611|London, England
Bikes were fun but I'm not too impressed with their night/day cycle. I guess sunset/day/sunrise look pretty nice but night time looks pretty bad. I mean it's way too dark, doesn't look anything like what a city would look at night. The street lights are on but they don't actually emit any light. The only thing that's emitting light at night is your own car beams. Makes it seem like you're driving through the city during a power cut. It's really......not so good.
Kez
+778|5693|London, UK
URGH downloads on Live take AGESSSSS
Kez
+778|5693|London, UK
Oh wow, these bikes are fantastic!! I'm only on 8:04am atm so I need to change clock speed later
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
you bastard, beating my poorly made slow bike time scores!
Kez
+778|5693|London, UK
Who me? >:0
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
yes you!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard