User007Gamer
???
+21|5978|Dubai, UAE
Hi guys

So my screenshots look clean, can u tell me if theres any way to get that annoying "The game will start when X more players join" text off the the screen? If there is can you post it here. I'll be very grateful if you can help me.

Regards to all

Last edited by User007Gamer (2008-09-12 08:03:39)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6377|the land of bourbon
pm snake, he has a way to move it off to the side.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5713|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yeah, you can do it with localizations,

Go to Program Files > EA Games > BF2 > mod > bf2 > Localization > English >

Now, in this folder there will be 3-4 txt files, you have to open them in notepad and find the text that the start of round thing is, it's only in once of them, but I can't seem to find it in my install. Then you have to add a shitload of spaces, I don't remember the exact number, but I think people said it to be around 130. This will force the notice to under the hud

Weflect
wut?
+30|5926|Finland
Or if you want the whole HUD go off type "renderer.draw Hud 0" to console.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6405|Espoo, Finland
If you want to delete the whole line so that it's never shown again, do the following:

Open the localization file ( BF2 Install Path \ mods \ bf2 \ localization \ English \ English.utxt )
Find the line starting with "HUD_STARTOFROUND_NRPLAYERSNEEDED". Seems to be the line #3522 for me.
Then delete the text between the squares ( "The game will start when #NROFPLAYERS# more player(s) join" )
User007Gamer
???
+21|5978|Dubai, UAE
Thanks a lot guys, I'll be sure to add each of you to my credits for your help.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5713|Vancouver, BC, Canada

User007Gamer wrote:

Thanks a lot guys, I'll be sure to add each of you to my credits for your help.
Karmaz are also good.
Right above a persons post, hit "Karma +1" Create a description and add you name or a part of to the end.(It doesn't show the names)

P.S. you're allowed to ask for Karma from a newbie to the forums

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard