|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
My account name is     |O|HIT||4|7||MAN|O|    and i cant find it either here or the EA website.
I have more than 23,000 score. My score board can be viewed in the game.
Can Anything be done for it to be shown on this website??
Hakei
Banned
+295|6007
Are you asian?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

Spellcheck your username ... i cant find it elsewhere either ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
that IS my soldier name |O|HIT||4|7||MAN|O| it can be viewed in the game though mind checkin?
the please figure out a solution. thanks
Scratch[USA]
+105|6559
What is your pid
8 digit code
|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
im afraid i dont know...
|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
how do you find the PID anyway?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6450|King Of The Islands

|O|HITMAN|O| wrote:

that IS my soldier name |O|HIT||4|7||MAN|O| it can be viewed in the game though mind checkin?
the please figure out a solution. thanks
Can't see it in-game here.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
|O<- this is an Ooo not zero|HIT||4|7||MAN|O<- same here|
Varegg
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

Tried different combos but nothing turns up even similar ... take a ss ingame that clearly shows your nick and post back ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
PLease check back after 30mins! i will have it up by then
jamiet757
+138|6634
Is it for BF2 or BF2142?

We do not have 2142 stats.

Last edited by jamiet757 (2008-09-10 07:19:25)

|O|HITMAN|O|
+0|5729
It is BF2  and about the screen shot i want able to get it cause i play in a gaming zone and the print screen button just wont do its job.
help me.
Wait a minute!
i think i know what the problem is. i have an e-mail account which i used for the registration of my account earliar for bf2 which i did not use at all.. that account is    323HITMAN323    and it is.. lemme check.. available here with less than 100 global points.
AND for my new account registration in bf2 i put some jiberish in the e mail section, and the stats for that account is not availabe.
once again the name of the account for which the stats are not shown is   |O|HIT||4|7||MAN|O|
can my e-mail has anything to do with my stats not being available here???
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6393|the land of bourbon
Pid Pid Pid Pid Pid Pid Pid Pid
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Varegg
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

|O|HITMAN|O| wrote:

It is BF2  and about the screen shot i want able to get it cause i play in a gaming zone and the print screen button just wont do its job.
help me.
Wait a minute!
i think i know what the problem is. i have an e-mail account which i used for the registration of my account earliar for bf2 which i did not use at all.. that account is    323HITMAN323    and it is.. lemme check.. available here with less than 100 global points.
AND for my new account registration in bf2 i put some jiberish in the e mail section, and the stats for that account is not availabe.
once again the name of the account for which the stats are not shown is   |O|HIT||4|7||MAN|O|
can my e-mail has anything to do with my stats not being available here???
Hm ... sounds strange, try EA support ... if they can supply you with your PID

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard