Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Poseidon wrote:

Ultra... Ultraaaa... You must watch this shooooow...

Now that you made me do it...

Just watched the first two episodes in a row and number 3 on the way. This is really good stuff!

Only one thing bugs me. The name of the company sounds too much like Global Dynamics (those damn dynamics everywhere nowadays...) from Eureka.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-09-24 09:49:09)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ultra... Ultraaaa... You must watch this shooooow...

Now that you made me do it...

Just watched the first two episodes in a row and number 3 on the way. This is really good stuff!

Only one thing bugs me. The name of the company sounds too much like Global Dynamics (those damn dynamics everywhere nowadays...) from Eureka.
Massive Dynamic.

Last night's was awesome.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Yay!

One of the most buzzed-about new shows this fall was Fox's "Fringe," but it failed to translate the hype into high ratings as it brought in only a so-so amount of viewers (9.1 million). However, the numbers have slowly increased since the show's premiere and it will most likely be picked up for a full season.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/fall-tv-progre … -start--17
Ultrafunkula

Poseidon wrote:

Yay!

One of the most buzzed-about new shows this fall was Fox's "Fringe," but it failed to translate the hype into high ratings as it brought in only a so-so amount of viewers (9.1 million). However, the numbers have slowly increased since the show's premiere and it will most likely be picked up for a full season.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/fall-tv-progre … -start--17
DAMN YOU! You scared the shit out of me first
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida
The last one was awesome.  I was worried, I didn't think the one with the guy who had to steal brain juice from hot ladies he met in bars wasn't all that good.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Spearhead wrote:

The last one was awesome.  I was worried, I didn't think the one with the guy who had to steal brain juice from hot ladies he met in bars wasn't all that good.
They've definitely gotten better as the season's gone on. First one was okay, second one was good, third one was great.

Can't wait for this Tuesday. Fringe followed by SVU ftw!
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5714|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I actually didn't like the latest one that much,

It seems to be the opposite for me, premiere is best, head juice is just plain gore, which phails, and although the gas/solid is I found the episode to not have enough drama.

The Massive Dynamic lady's creepy >: (
Ultrafunkula

Oi! Where's episode 5?
Eldu
+62|6105|Belgium
I was really psyched about it at first.
But then, well, the acting is pretty darn awfull if you look at it and the story, well, I really like the story.
I'll give episode 3 a try.
It was still epic, I like it but am cryptic.
Ultrafunkula

Ep 11 is out!
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5714|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Ep 11 is out!
Just me, or is it getting more and more guesome?

Like the first episode, all they did was plunge her in the brain tank(I think...?)

But massive cold slugs?
Couldn't get to bed last night >.<
Brasso
+1,549|6628

anyone still watch this show? just got back into watching it and started from the beginning. on episode 12 now. love the show, love the theme music, love anna torv <3
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
Might have to watch this, been reading the books. Might be a decent thing to have visuals for
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Ultrafunkula

Ye, I'm watching
Brasso
+1,549|6628

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Might have to watch this, been reading the books. Might be a decent thing to have visuals for
there are books? O.o gonna have to look into this...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
Spinward Fringe
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Ultrafunkula

Last 2 episodes coming out this friday :_(
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

yeah i started watching this show this summer and im totally caught up.  it needs to end though, im not that big of a fan of the whole future/alternate future thing. i liked it way more when it was an episode based show with an overarching storyline. but now its just episodes that are filler chase scenes until they end it. 

also walter is the only character i actually like on the show. peter and olivia are just blah
Brasso
+1,549|6628

damn i'm still on s2 lol.

anna torv is still hot
Ultrafunkula

I think they ran out of ideas during season 4 and decided to end it before it turned to a new X-Files with a random good episode here and there.

Btw, Alter-Anna torv is hotter
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I think they ran out of ideas during season 4 and decided to end it before it turned to a new X-Files with a random good episode here and there.

Btw, Alter-Anna torv is hotter
what season is that? will catch up immediately
Ultrafunkula

Starting from S02E22. Gogogo!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

i really miss the weird, cool stuff that was always on the show. i feel like literally nothing has happened this entire season. its just been a treasure hunt that wasnt particularly interesting.

alternate universe was cool, though it was definitely that which destroyed the show's future. having the same people play multiple characters across complex, alternate timelines made it tough to casually watch and put into the little niche corner of tv
Ultrafunkula

I guess the final season treasure hunt, as you aptly put it, is a final run towards the end. Panic, haste, dying characters and such is kinda like making the best of it. Feels a bit like Lost. Hope the end is a bit more well written.

For the final 2h...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
My money is on William Bell coming out of amber to try and do one final twisted thing and appears to be behind creating the Overseers with Walter. Then Walter decides to off himself like September told him to do, in some big finale to prevent from creating the Overseer tech and disabling the small resistors on the same go.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

There's a trailer for it online, but it doesnt tell much

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Broyles is back in it though...?  Olivia gets injected with something and enters some sort of alternate dimension (again?).  And yeah, it seems like Walter is going to have to sacrifice himself to end it.  Though he might come back when timelines are reset, like they assume their daughter will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard