Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5981|London, England

OrangeHound wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I want someone who doesnt look like he going to die within the next 2 minutes.
Unfortunately, both Obama and McCain fall into this category ... which is why I'm probably voting for the VP in this election.
Why do you think Obama is going to die?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|Nårvei

Mutantsteak wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I want someone who doesnt look like he going to die within the next 2 minutes.
Unfortunately, both Obama and McCain fall into this category ... which is why I'm probably voting for the VP in this election.
Because he is black ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6427|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Because he is black ...
He'll die, but then rise again after three days. Just ask the Dems.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6554|Long Island, New York

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Because he is black ...
He'll die, but then rise again after three days. Just ask the Dems.
To quote Bill Maher:

"So Obama's the Messiah? Good, maybe he could bring John McCain back from the dead."
CameronPoe
+2,925|6571

imortal wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

If anything I would say a lack of exposure to Washington politics is a good thing, steaming pile of corruption that it is. Isn't that what his message is: change?

Edit: PureFodder beat me to it...
If that is the case, then you must adore Palin, as her experience comes without being 'corrupted' by DC at all.
She is pretty hot but she's also an idiot, so the two things cancel each other out. Anyone who supports teaching creationism in school should be forced to sport a dunce cap while in office.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-09-11 05:01:54)

imortal
+240|6681|Austin, TX

CameronPoe wrote:

imortal wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

If anything I would say a lack of exposure to Washington politics is a good thing, steaming pile of corruption that it is. Isn't that what his message is: change?

Edit: PureFodder beat me to it...
If that is the case, then you must adore Palin, as her experience comes without being 'corrupted' by DC at all.
She is pretty hot but she's also an idiot, so the two things cancel each other out. Anyone who supports teaching creationism in school should be forced to sport a dunce cap while in office.
She never said it should be a part of the curiculum in class; she did, however say it should be discussed.  Also, as Govorner, she made no effort to try to have it included in school in her state.  In that, she is doing better about it than they are here in Texas, where they have been trying to have it included.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6427|'Murka

Poseidon wrote:

To quote Bill Maher:
Stopped reading at the ":".

That's like quoting Olbermann.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
SealXo
+309|6552

Varegg wrote:

Obama was sworn in as a senator on January 4, 2005

Guess he was a lot on vacation if only working 143 days in 3,5 years
adverage senate work week is one and a half days, sometimes they do rollcall and leave
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6183
Bush already showed us that experience means shit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6306|Éire

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

Bush already showed us that experience means shit.
Au contraire... Bush showed us that experience is a very good indicator - life experience. Bush failed at everything he tried his hand at before delving into politics, and lo and behold he went on to become a dreadful President.

If either Obama or McCain have track records like that of Bush in terms of their past achievements then run for the hills my American friends.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard