Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Okay i am pretty beat but let me explain.

This girl at work i knew. So we chatted up together, but along the way, its now 3 weeks since i knew her, I sort of jokingly said something behind her back. I did silly things which i knew i shouldnt. Now she hasnt been talking to much, and whenever she talks to me, she doesnt smile already. She just gives me one word answers etc. So i wanna know. Does making one mistake totally destroy you? I mean, all humans make mistakes, i sent her a text, she says she aint angry with me but from the reply, I can tell she still is very very disappointed with me, she told me herself.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

You've blown your chances.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Yup, only time now will tell if she will get over it.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

The Sheriff wrote:

Yeah i know i did. Is there anyway to make her forgive me? I know she is still disappointed and angry deep inside but she just shrugs it off.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
Take the soft guy sensitive approach, try to sound like you're genuinly sorry and all that. Make her feel like.....I dunno, you care that you hurt her feelings or whatever.

That or take the asshole approach and tell her "for fuck sake, I was just fucking around you know"

Or take the middle road.

Depends on what type of girl she is

Tbh

The Sheriff wrote:

This
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6378|Somersetshire
really your fucked, oh wait, you won't be fucked.

You have to do something that makes her feel you are truly sorry for your mistakes
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

girls take these things differently then guys...

so it's gonna take some time
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
bob9f6
+11|5959|A sea above the map of Tassie
What did you do/say?

Last edited by bob9f6 (2008-09-09 04:42:11)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

Tehremos wrote:

really your fucked, oh wait, you won't be fucked.

You have to do something that makes her feel you are truly sorry for your mistakes
Well guess, i gotta wait abit. I still got about sometime before i leave. Its a part time job btw.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

bob9f6 wrote:

What did you do/say?
I said she has menopause, gets upset easily, having Premenstrual Syndrome infront of another working colleague. But it was all a joke. Guess she took it for real.

Last edited by Ayumiz (2008-09-09 04:52:12)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6200|NSW, Australia

just get her when shes alone and say stuff like i made a mistake and i feel really bad and i am genuinely sorry, i was hoping we could have become really good friends but i think ive blown my chances now

something like that
because it sounds like thats the truth

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Unless you just want to get into her pants
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Well i kinda am fond of her, but no getting into her pants isnt priority. A true relationship matters much more for me.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Just ignore her ... girls hate being ignored and she just might take contact if you seem not interested in her

Girls use the same trick on us guys all the time ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Varegg wrote:

Just ignore her ... girls hate being ignored and she just might take contact if you seem not interested in her

don't listen to an egg

ever seen an egg with a dick? that's right.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Ayumiz wrote:

bob9f6 wrote:

What did you do/say?
I said she has menopause, gets upset easily, having Premenstrual Syndrome infront of another working colleague. But it was all a joke. Guess she took it for real.
For every lie there is an ounce of truth.

Of course she hates you.

Sleep with another work colleague and leave her out of it. Unless you want a threesome.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Tripulaci0n
+14|6127
there's 3 billion women in the world move on
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

don't listen to an egg

ever seen an egg with a dick? that's right.
Well, you managed to have my baby so i guess eggs do have dicks
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Varegg wrote:

Well, you managed to have my baby so i guess eggs do have dicks
Yeah.

On their foreheads.

(you left that line wide open, I had to say it)
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Girls take smalls things pretty seriously. I have a good friend (female) who refused to speak to me and my mate for about a year because we kept fucking with her. It's all good now, but was a bit odd at the time.
bob9f6
+11|5959|A sea above the map of Tassie
haha, well mate make a simple apology 1 on 1 if you havn't already.
...Time heals all wounds.

and if that doesnt work, the bitch is menopausal lol.

And take note
*Females do not have built-in sarcasm indicators*
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

ghettoperson wrote:

Girls take smalls things pretty seriously. I have a good friend (female) who refused to speak to me and my mate for about a year because we kept fucking with her. It's all good now, but was a bit odd at the time.
Petty you mean? Yeah i realised thats the trait of most girls. Another thing to add, the stupid thing i did was well, I asked my m8 how to get a girl in a one night's stand. Actually the question posted to my m8 at work was, how do you make a girl like you and he made it sound like i asked how to get a girl in a one night's stand.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Yes petty is probably a good word for it. It's worse when they're your friends, because then you just think of them as a guy so you assume that they take everything the same way as a guy. Which they don't...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Ah i see. So i gotta wait and grasp the best chance to apologize to her? She still talks to me now but with one word answers etc. Eg. today. I saw her carrying some stuff. I asked her what was it a few times, and she said, its just food.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

it's gonna take some time
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
Have you just said to her face "I was being stupid, I'm sorry" yet?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard