jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

wah1188 wrote:

jord wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Your meant to form a crowd around the two to stop them running around.
And then you break away from the crowd so you can kick footballs into said crowd with your mates.

Ahh school...
Lawl that reminds me of the time in football practice after school. I was about half way across the sports hall and thought to myself "I wonder if I can hit Sean from here?" I really doubt I could hit him nevertheless I gave the ball a good toe poke. Blam! Got him straight in the nose I played if off like I didn't mean it he had a scab the size of a small nut on his nose for days.

Then I told him it was kinda on purpose we didn't speak for some time.
We used to do that all the time at point blank range as hard as we could.

After some time you grew an extra sense as to when someone was about to do it.
Brasso
+1,549|6649

jord wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

jord wrote:

And then you break away from the crowd so you can kick footballs into said crowd with your mates.

Ahh school...
Lawl that reminds me of the time in football practice after school. I was about half way across the sports hall and thought to myself "I wonder if I can hit Sean from here?" I really doubt I could hit him nevertheless I gave the ball a good toe poke. Blam! Got him straight in the nose I played if off like I didn't mean it he had a scab the size of a small nut on his nose for days.

American Football is fun too.  Especially when someone punts the ball as you're walking back to play defense, calls your name, and lets it hit you smack in the nose.  Bloody nose, almost broken.  Asshole.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6145|So Cal
Don't know whats gayer. Me hanging out with Clay Aiken or this fight.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5783|Belgium
Pussies I say
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6479|UK

jord wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

jord wrote:

Ahh school...

I saw some hot arsing on the halls of residence lawn that was pretty funny, people can't kick for shit. This guy was up for about 2-3 times, 5-6 people lined up to miss completely. That pissed me off I held my piss for ages just to see the guy get destroyed too.
jord

wah1188 wrote:

jord wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

I saw some hot arsing on the halls of residence lawn that was pretty funny, people can't kick for shit. This guy was up for about 2-3 times, 5-6 people lined up to miss completely. That pissed me off I held my piss for ages just to see the guy get destroyed too.
I have no idea what hot arsing, halls of residence and the overall message of your post.

You aint from around here am ya?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5993|England

i think he means red arse
jord

SamTheMan:D wrote:

i think he means red arse
Oh, that was just a punishment for losing crossbar challenge or Wembley singles.

Making a game out of red arsing, never tried that...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6305|eng
Dude that guy in the grey shirt was like fucking Ali compared to all those other pussy licks.
#rekt
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6213|Schofield Barracks

FatherTed wrote:

you bmx kids are fags tbh
why?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5807|Catherine Black
I don't know if it has been said, but did anyone else notice that guy had moobs?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard