The#1Spot
+105|6541|byah
A pepper of a rating of 5<. The more mucous you can get out in a short period of time the better.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Airborne tablets.
Vitamin C.
Plenty of sleep.
Airborne tablets.
Keep hydrated. Your lips should always be wet.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-09-08 06:58:06)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

I took some Theraflu for my sore throat and it basiclly killed my sore throat. As for the sinus congestion, I am about to take some mucinex. I'll let you know how that goes.
Mucinex is an expectorant and is for mucus in your lungs. It's not terribly effective against nasal congestion.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
blow your head off
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

FatherTed wrote:

blow your head off
While playing halo
Benzin
+576|6000
Turn your shower into a sauna. Make the water as hot as possible. You don't have to be in the shower, even. Just shut up your bathroom tight to keep all the steam in. But standing in the shower is better, just aim the water elsewhere if it is too hot to stand.

Also hot sauce/hot peppers. I am talking jalapenos or habaneros. Eat them. It'll hurt your tongue like hell.

Also try sniffing really strong alcohol, Austrian schnapps works for me. Sniff the hot sauce and pepper smells, too.
BVC
+325|6697
Honey/lemon drinks, and anything with a fuckload of chilli pepper in it.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

BlackKoala wrote:

kylef wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Oranges. LOTS!
You do realize that vitamin C has no proven effect on sickness yet? For many it is just a placebo.

As for the OP - tea is good. Your body is losing heat and keeping it warm is good. If your stomach isn't feeling that great try having something with ginger (eg. ginger nuts) to settle it. As for the throat ... no ideas there, sorry.
who cares if it's placebo?  if it works (for me, it does) it works.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity
Well after taking some medicine (mostly theraflu, seriously that stuff is the shit) it is starting to break up and I have the joy of spitting it out.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6127|So Cal
End your sickness and pain. Just "keel" yourself.... Or...let him...
https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/817/817333se4mg6vw6n.gif
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard